Farewell Omicron (And Grepolis)

DeletedUser

fighting these people are just not the same without you and bloodred :)

DeletedUser

I'm with Rush on that one Sab. Seeing as I am an atheist, praying is just a bunch of hogwash to me.
R3d you got time to post I see. LOL. You better get your act together and get back here. It seems We are finally gaining some type of ground. Not as much as we want to, but getting there to say the least.

DeletedUser

Your still not in my sights yet Bod, the day is nearing though.

DeletedUser

Just bring it.jpg

DeletedUser

R3d you got time to post I see. LOL. You better get your act together and get back here. It seems We are finally gaining some type of ground. Not as much as we want to, but getting there to say the least.

LOL, Sab, you owe me a new keyboard, because I spit soda all over mine when I read this.

The score in the war between Evo and GS is Evo 72, GS 12.

The only ground you're gaining is between you and the rim.

Although your strategy to never defend against my conquests has worked and I've grown bored with GS.

DeletedUser

@ CB, I can't take responsibility for your recklessness ans you should stop drinking that junk. Respect and treat you body as a temple and maybe you will start being that way to others.

The grounds I am speaking of is not of the War score. GS is not that organized yet to worry about war scores (being sarcastic). We are just worried about survival from the mighty evo. So in that matter, that is what's being said.

@ bod, you will have to a bit patient mate. I know you are longing for some DBP. but it will not come in vain.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20547

I too must admit red, its getting very boring without you and bloodred to lead the pack. Poor ol sab is the only one left ...... and we dont even want to start an op on him out of fear he'll end up quitting:(

DeletedUser

I too must admit red, its getting very boring without you and bloodred to lead the pack. Poor ol sab is the only one left ...... and we dont even want to start an op on him out of fear he'll end up quitting:(

I will not quit ny friend, please proceed with the op.

DeletedUser

You miss me bcae?:p
I'm not gone yet, won't do Alpha that pleasure.

DeletedUser

Lol, I just noticed you had not posted in a while, good to see you still around, :)

DeletedUser

Haha just busy in RL now, won't leave tis many great people I got to know here:p