Favorite Christmas Movie?!

DeletedUser

Hiyaa Grepolis Community ~

I was wondering what everyone's favorite Christmas movie was/is?

Feel free to discuss the movies. :)

~ Lane

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The Nightmare Before Christmas, such a great movie. However there are a few movies I've watched every year since I was like 3 namely The Year Without a Santa Claus and Santa Claus is Coming to Town. I also watched The Gruffalo last year and I found it to be a nice watch.

DeletedUser

There arn't that many christmas films. Or good ones at least.

DeletedUser

Well...There are several that I like... :p lmao. I guess I kinda went over board on the TOO MANY part.. Heh. :D

DeletedUser

I have to agree that that movie isn't bad. But it's not exactly good.

DeletedUser

Don't know what is wrong with you people...
It has got to be Elf.

DeletedUser

I don't know about you, but in England all we get around Christmas on TV is the sound of music and the great escape (dramatic escapes involving Nazis?)and old James Bond films.

DeletedUser

But they all have one flaw -they have to be about Christmas. So they always seem forced, what's happened has happened because it needs to, it just feels so robotic. That's why 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' is my favourite. I think it's less of a forced cash in and more of a movie. It's the only Christmas film I'd watch outside of December.

DeletedUser

(psssst christmas movies all suck ^_^_^_^) but if i had to pick one would have to be Nightmare before christmas

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Miracle on 34th Street use to be a favorite I'd watch it every Christmas..The color version of course ! :D