Favorite Single-Hits on Zeta

DeletedUser

A Little One

I liked this one..............

6nt37k.jpg

DeletedUser

It's funny how things can be taken out of context... we've seen this countless times. These 3 reports were taken out of a series of attacks on those cities with multiple LS sent before and after. You managed to place biremes in between the attacks.. I guess that come from a lot of experience defending against us ;)

On the other hand, how do you explain casting desire on your own LS attack? LOL

StupidAlbano.jpg

DeletedUser5757

It's funny how things can be taken out of context... we've seen this countless times. These 3 reports were taken out of a series of attacks on those cities with multiple LS sent before and after. You managed to place biremes in between the attacks.. I guess that come from a lot of experience defending against us ;)

On the other hand, how do you explain casting desire on your own LS attack? LOL

StupidAlbano.jpg

how can we know he did it?

DeletedUser

yes u r right lokpredator . last attack in my 11 Georgia was 1 hrs before that attack I had plenty time to put their some biremes :) also now u will say that we r trolling right ? we were just posting reports :) don't want to continue this discussion , bcs I don't want that this topic died too . also u must ask few of ur players about desire casts . I seen plenty of ur attacks with desire on them(which wasn't my casts on them) . also I don't think that it was albano who cast desire on his attack . but none of us can show proof

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would prefer to see attack reports rather than defense reports to be honest... Let's use this thread to show how good OUR attacks are and not how bad someone else's attacks are. Maybe we can make a new thread for that ;) Here is a fresh one:

Albanoreport.jpg

DeletedUser

Hey guys. I haven't been posting in the PF as I've been busy taking NSPG cities (6 now, but who's counting? lol). I've decided to resurrect this thread as it is my favorite by far! I always enjoy a nice attack report. This one I just couldn't wait but to share with all of Zeta :)

Enjoy!

Monsternuke.jpg

DeletedUser

that is where you have to enjoy favorable winds, premium a high + luck and the other player having none of the above ;)

DeletedUser5757

that is where you have to enjoy favorable winds, premium a high + luck and the other player having none of the above ;)

true, but you cant deny its a nice report :p:p
however, i prefer to see attacks of a LS nuke killing LS nukes XD
because luck is a less factor there XD
but i bet you guys got some of those as well :p
:cool:

DeletedUser

Actually that nuke did not have favorable wind. You can see clearly from this report:

MonsterLSnuke.jpg

I'm sad to see no one else posting... I have included a couple more. The last one is from one of our BEAST attackers: Mighty Whopper

Attackreports.jpg

DeletedUser14786

I've decided to resurrect this thread as it is my favorite by far!

It's my favorite too! :p

Like lokpredator, I've been pretty busy lately too. Just passed 320K abp, which means that there are still a lot of cool reports that people aren't posting here. Oh well. In the meantime, I have some selections from Four-Knuckle Philosophy.

Picture9-2.png

This one is a work in progress. I think this guys was the reason I got attacker of the day a couple days ago. First an alliance mate got a spy report:
Picture10-2.png

A couple attacks later:
Picture8-2.png

But wait... there's more!
Picture12.png

To be continued...

Picture1-9.png

Also this must be why hops are a bad choice of defense when you have no wall.

DeletedUser

LOL great reports Ituralde! Great to see some attack reports that aren't mine ;)

Clearly.. hops are not the choice of defense against slingers! :D