Fed up!

DeletedUser

As if the change over to 2.0 is not painful enough.....Now I have lost internet service at my home. This was never a problem with the old version because I could log on with my smart phone and play from there. For some reason I cannot log on even from my smart phone long enough to set my acct to vm so as not to lose my cities!!
To my beloved alliance (Alpha): No, I have not yet quit the game, and I will return soon.
To my respected enemies (you know who you are): I hope I have earned enough of your respect to ask you not to take advantage of my vulnerability and at least wait until I can legitimately defend my cities?
Thanks
:)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
So you're directing your anger at your loss of internet at innogames? I hope I'm wrong because that seems a tad silly

DeletedUser

So you're directing your anger at your loss of internet at innogames? I hope I'm wrong because that seems a tad silly

No he don't try to read, what he writes. Yes as most are, he is unsatisfied with the downgrade to ver 2.0. But he doesn't blame Innogames for the loss of his internet, just stating, that must players can't play grepo on their smartphone with ver 2.0, as you could with ver 1.26. So even thought people like you employeed by Innogames, thinks ver 2.0 is a huge advancement, well I can reveal a secret for you. Most of us playing with permium in the old worlds don't think so. Remember that, when you are pissing on us.

DeletedUser

Well.I remember the vote about all of the 1.26 and if they were to change to 2.0.I didn't vote on this poll but I remember looking at the end result.If I remember correct it was around 70:30 in favour of 1.26 changing to 2.0.

DeletedUser

2.0 is bad

It's completely ruined Grepolis, and once I am done with this world, I will never play this game again. Unfortunate, because I have spent years playing it, and enjoyed it thoroughly until this downgrade.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

all of the top players think the same
i play grepolis for some time but after this world i will never came back
to bad we spend premium for this downgrade
fix the bugs or go to the old version befor the worlds became half empty or more

DeletedUser

Ashamed

I for 1 am a ashamed. I voted for downgrade. I was unaware that the resource numbers were going to drop. In the old version I could get 16k a day per city. Now best I can do is 14k. Oh but wait I have to conquer villages and level them up costing me troops and 247,200 resources per village x 8 per city. With no benefit from previous owners or even those that quit.

Now that I am in the heat of battle I find it very hard to level up villages and replenish my army and Navy. All resources from farming are going right back to villages. I am not a premium player and have noticed Premium players don't farm as much. There fore not putting resources into villages to level them up. I could go on, but I believe my concerns fall on deaf ears. Greed has always been a downfall to many a men and businesses. R.I.P Grepolis. As I believe you have signed your own death certificate.

DeletedUser

You could actually get more with the old version, you could get 48k ressources 5 times per 4 days, if farmed correctly. Now you have a theoretical farming capacity of 37k a day. But it's theoretical as it demands you loot every 5 minute all 24 h long. If you loot every 8th h, you can max loot 15k a day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tiz I for one promise not to take a single city from you as there is no fun in that, however as always I only speak for myself on these forums and cannot say nobody from Evolution will. I hope to see you soon old friend so we can pick up where we left off ;)

DeletedUser

I am glad to see that I am not the only one who feels abused by inno game!!!
Also, it looks like the mods removed the post from rmoller of a new game to replace grepo.
or maybe I just missed it?

DeletedUser

Hey, bodnapa, the only way a slimey player like you can succeed is to take advantage of those who are helpless to defend their cities. Oh..... I forgot..... You do not care about honor.

DeletedUser

Hey, bodnapa, the only way a slimey player like you can succeed is to take advantage of those who are helpless to defend their cities. Oh..... I forgot..... You do not care about honor.

Slimey huh??? now now.. i can also pass judgement without knowing whats happening but that wont be true.

Oh no i do not have honor :supermad: :Angry: I MUST PUT AN END TO MYSELF! Stab self

Please!!!!!

DeletedUser

Me i personaly dont mind the 2.0 world maybe if your guys join a differnt 2.0 world and take the tutrial and maybe ttht would help you understand the game better tht way? Idk tht helped me out to understand the 2.0 world better? Hope it helps

DeletedUser

Me i personaly dont mind the 2.0 world maybe if your guys join a differnt 2.0 world and take the tutrial and maybe ttht would help you understand the game better tht way? Idk tht helped me out to understand the 2.0 world better? Hope it helps

NAeh, it's not the problem. The problem is that it's only like 1-2 things that are better with ver 2.0, the rest is just worse, than with ver 1.26. So it's not the tutorial, that's the problem, it's how ver 2.0 works.

@Tizi: I for one either haven't attacked you or tried to take your cities as like Murt says, it's not funny.

DeletedUser

2.0 is "bad" (not sure how the word describing an action that children do to their thumbs is inappropriate language ;)) for more reasons than I can count. But I think the one that gets on peoples nerves the most, is it's horrible performance.

I play on a Mac (using Safari). It's horrible. Tried at work, on Windows 7 (using Explorer). It's Horrible. Tried Google Chrome, tried FireFox, horribe & horrible. Probably the best performing is my phone! But my phone is very limited on what I can do... can't scroll down in forums or my city list... and 3G is not that fast to begin with, but at least when I click on something, it goes...

DeletedUser

Red I feel ya bro I play the same way and can't time worth anything

DeletedUser17483

This is the last world im going to play in! unless the old version come back!

DeletedUser

i belive that inno game dont care about us maybe after half of us will leave they will open eys

DeletedUser

Why use honor as something important, you enemies have none, and will grant no mercy to you, the only solid strategy is to provide a path for yourself that leads you to your end goal, which should be victory. It does not matter how you get there. This is a game not RL.

Good luck to you sir.