Feedback thread Winter Grepolympia

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Our next event, Winter Grepolympia, launches on January 16th and runs until the end of day on the 28th. If you have any questions or feedback about the event please share them with us here in this thread.

Last edited:

Golden Horn

Lochagos
Hydna, please would Grepo ensure that Chain Lightening is available in the Event Shop on all worlds that klutschmaster currently plays on?

Venomm

Hipparchus
best event for get a good buff and to see how better your alliances contribution, but I hope the event shop not only filled with only 1 or 2 best item(worse is trash shop).

curadh

Phrourach
It isn't and never has been an event for players, its a pure money making event to line Innos pockets

curadh

Phrourach
you forget the training boosts 100 gold a day and as the ratios everyone knows the ratios its only those that buy the poor myth packages by paying gold for extra goes and filling their queues with them ... just where does any skill come into at all? Any player that feeds their gold into it can come high in rankings

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
you forget the training boosts 100 gold a day and as the ratios everyone knows the ratios its only those that buy the poor myth packages by paying gold for extra goes and filling their queues with them ... just where does any skill come into at all? Any player that feeds their gold into it can come high in rankings
1) If you can't pay 100gold a day and 10usd for +10levels ur a leech and shouldnt be allowed to play the game
2) People don't burn myth packages, do they even exist? People spend weeks on building Ladons, so they're ready for the event. But of course if you never play with great players you wouldnt know, and it all looks like magic, so i understand...
- the good old "if they're better than me they must be golding/cheating"