First player to 100 cities

DeletedUser

nwhinner, pull your tongue out mate, she has 170k bp.... obviously is a sim player compared to kris who has 470k.....

i had more BP than her over a year ago.

You keep on going about your past, Im pretty sure Im not the only one tired of you, I had this, or I did that, no one cares.

DeletedUser

I'm in Relentless, this is a very big achievement for him. I congratulate him.
And if he maxed out all his cities, he would be number 1!
but he is smart. :D

DeletedUser

Why so hostile skall?

You keep on going about your past, Im pretty sure Im not the only one tired of you, I had this, or I did that, no one cares.

I have to respectfully disagree here. I think what he was saying was very relevant and telling. Firedawn is playing a different type of game than the others in the top 5. That is what he was getting at and I think that is important to point out. Especially for the players who are still learning the ins and outs and might not have understood the difference.

That said, its a fantastic achievement no matter how you reach it and I congratulate you Firedawn. I dont doubt that at the rate you go you will be the first to 150 as well.

DeletedUser3288

I have to respectfully disagree here. I think what he was saying was very relevant and telling. Firedawn is playing a different type of game than the others in the top 5. That is what he was getting at and I think that is important to point out. Especially for the players who are still learning the ins and outs and might not have understood the difference.

That said, its a fantastic achievement no matter how you reach it and I congratulate you Firedawn. I dont doubt that at the rate you go you will be the first to 150 as well.

Exactly. They said that anyone who maxes there cities are sim players.

Which is the complete opposite, firedawn is the sim player here......