First scalp for LoDa?

DeletedUser

whilst conquests haven't come to pass just yet, some heated battle has already led to some casualties in the Gothic Elite camp, namely their founder, rhn-rambo,
who has fled from his previous abode with his tail between his legs!

so tell me - has anyone got there first?

edit: it appears that people have been busy overnight!

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
Those conquest were trulely pathetic, non-conquests.

None of them were over 1k points and the people doing the conquests had to get to 5k themselves first!

Worst point-whoring I've ever seen.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

still one more city then you, no matter how you put it.
and i wouldn't say pt whoring it's building a stable city first before launching head long into something you cant handle.
do try and keep pace with the game. it's about taking cities no matter how big or small the more cities the more fire power. or didn't you work this out yet?

DeletedUser12571

Those conquest were trulely pathetic, non-conquest.

None of them were over 1k points and the people doing the conquest had to get to 5k themselves first!

Worst point-whoring I've ever seen.
Elveon's was 1245 points, Uncle Bulgaria's was 1018 points.

I do agree, however, that it is silly someone needs 5000 points before they take their second city.

DeletedUser

well am sure your great and wonderful alliance grepoholics can teach us all how badly we play and enllighten us to the wonder that is Aicy.
LOL
go look at UB's profile think he knows how to play as do all of us in Mr Men. not noob in sight.
but then again we could use some extra help as were all getting on a bit now and our minds tend to ............... ah drift that's right.

Aicy

Strategos
You fail to even use half-decent grammar and sentences that makes sense. That's something I cannot argue with.

Please get back to me once you've actually got a decent argument to put forward because personally I think almost all the members Mr Men can be considered noobs... And Grepoholics is not my alliance.

DeletedUser

Please get back to me once you've actually got a decent argument to put forward because personally I think almost all the members Mr Men can be considered noobs... And Grepoholics is not my alliance.

I seem to remember your second city on IOTA was only 1200 pionts Aicy (and that was a GT);)

Aicy

Strategos
That was very embarrassing.

I failed my first two conquests, both against players with more points than me, because of trivial reasons and because I was just so irritated about the whole thing I just thought screw it and took one of my farms on the island next to me.

DeletedUser

But Aicy is a noob, so he is not comparing himself to Mr Men. he is comparing players like OKCAdonis, jjalsmelton, Hads etc...

DeletedUser10165

You fail to even use half-decent grammar and sentences that makes sense. That's something I cannot argue with.

Why cany you argue. Cant think of any clever little comment to make. As to being noobs....that will remain to be seen.

Aicy

Strategos
Thomas, please. Don't say that.

I'm just as good as those guys if I want to be, infact JJ and Hads have said that themselves.

Take Omicron for example, I started 5 days late yet am in the top 200... And also I'm 7th in my ocean. Although I shouldn't be too proud my myself because my BPA is atrocious.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yep was a bad spot for us to start on IOTA, with KingsleyNo1 on there as well..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeh we are all just a bunch of noobs here in MR Men, come a little closer :)

DeletedUser

well just checked again and it says your in grepoholics.
either my eyesiight is failing or you dont know what alliance your in.