First scalp for LoDa?

DeletedUser

what is it with folk calling me THICK and STUPID in these forums?
also my grammar is fine seeing how it takes ages to type in english, so back to my rant.
the combined ages of the two who have called me this are still less than my own age. so does this mean my opinion isn't valid in a forum. ? :)
well am sure it does and in that i'll continue to say what i think is correct in MY OPINION.
rant over.
chill kids it's only a game.
:)

DeletedUser

Hads,Debura,jjasmelton are veterans from Zeta,they have 500+ k there.We should all watch out.

DeletedUser

what is it with folk calling me THICK and STUPID in these forums?
also my grammar is fine seeing how it takes ages to type in english, so back to my rant.
the combined ages of the two who have called me this are still less than my own age. so does this mean my opinion isn't valid in a forum. ? :)
well am sure it does and in that i'll continue to say what i think is correct in MY OPINION.
rant over.
chill kids it's only a game.
:)

Vikingr:
just ignore or give a witty reply to people who insult you, trust me, it works! :)
I find your grammar is better than most people I message/chat to on the game. ;)
everybody's opinion matters, otherwise this would not be a forum.

Colonizations & Conquests;

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en15/colonizations?page=0

DeletedUser15100

ThorDK joined LoDa yesterday (i did not recruit him :p)

But he had no mails, no posts, nothing. We did not even know he was being attacked :p

Next thing he is conquered, O Well good for him :cool:

DeletedUser15100

Don't get your hopes up, I have still got commands over LoDa

DeletedUser

No messing with our Emperor you would be surprised at how quick people just.....jump to conclusions :p

DeletedUser

well, it no longer listed you as emperor so what was i going to think? vacation for a few weeks in another alliance?

if you were no longer LoDa, i would have my targets very mixed up

DeletedUser

omg it's you!! your the head of spartan phalanx elite in Xi! your guys have sent around 12 waves to my cities in the past 24 hours! :D

DeletedUser

well, it sounds like you are doing well in Xi gerr, but i think you could have had a better alliance name than Spartan Phalanx Elite

i hate "spartan" in alliance names, i once saw an alliance "NINJA SPARTAINS" i mean, what are they against? pirate athenians????

Elite is a title saved for the best of an alliance family.

and on iota, EVERYBODY seemed to use phalanx in their alliance name...

DeletedUser345

well, it sounds like you are doing well in Xi gerr, but i think you could have had a better alliance name than Spartan Phalanx Elite

Not doing well is just leading another big MRA that only exists because PV, Nemesis and CS haven't bothered looking at it.