Fist and Digi's Premade

• Thread starter DeletedUser17088
  • Start date

DeletedUser12512

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Miknel again. I was unable to +rep you there Mik but I too am glad to see "the little princess' is doing better.

Despite appearances to the contrary, for my part I never have wished any ill will towards you. It's good to see you recovered enough to come back. You couldn't have picked a better person to follow into your next foray.

Cheers

DeletedUser

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Miknel again. I was unable to +rep you there Mik but I too am glad to see "the little princess' is doing better.

Despite appearances to the contrary, for my part I never have wished any ill will towards you. It's good to see you recovered enough to come back. You couldn't have picked a better person to follow into your next foray.

Cheers

Look at this blabbermouth, this is a guy who was saying goodbye to everyone and asuring that he is done. Watch your mouth before commenting on other people actions. Atti is the man of his word, what a joke!

DeletedUser

nice to see familiar faces here!glad u all doing well!turing busy times i cant play atm but i miss the game so much!tc all and i log to forums sometimes

DeletedUser17088

still open to apps people

Final Boss is not in carphi yet

DeletedUser47939

How did I miss THIS?
Oh well, guys.. You already pretty much won there, so might as well move to a new world... eh eh?