Forum Activity on the Lower Side?

DeletedUser

Hey Guys,

I am back to Grepolis after a long time. For a short background, I started playing TW from W7 onwards. Also played World Alpha on Grepolis when the game began. I have performed reasonably Okay.

Back during the days of Alpha world and TW, external forums used to be completely abuzz with activities! I am not much of a forum poster myself, but I always enjoyed reading all the debates, flames, arguments and enemy declarations on the external forum. It use to be the way I passed my time between my farming runs.

But for some reason now, the activity seems much lesser; the content, much less humorous. I go through the new posts of the previous day within the 5 min farming runs. Where has everyone disappeared? Its only a select few whose comments keep recurring, e.g. socrates.

I am not really complaining here, but just genuinely curious about this diminishing activity. Does anyone else feel that way?

Regards,
StOlEnDeStInY

DeletedUser4577

Welcome back but as you notice the forums are dying.

They have been dying for a number of reasons. Ones we can talk about and others that are debatable. Anyways, This world just started so not much to read other then lame "pnp's" and big talk. Wait till around the 2 week and it will be abuzz but for how long idk...
These forums tend to die after awhile and then they stay dead lately...

DeletedUser

You're not alone. I've been playing since about a week after gamma opened. Many of the great posters have moved on. While there are still a few left, there are not nearly as many. But like derek said, activity will pick up in a week or two.

DeletedUser

it happens, I can see more activity if the externals were directly tied to the ingame, but that unlikely to happen. I'm not a major forum poster myself, I'm more of a lurker, really. There's probably only one gaming forum i've ever been a major poster on (over 8000 posts), but its covered multiple platforms, not just one game.

DeletedUser

Hopefully it'll pick up a bit. I enjoy reading posts to pass time as well but I guess we'll just have to wait for a couple weeks until something huge happens

DeletedUser

When I saw the counter once supposedly 500 people were on the forums, though only 40 were registered members, the rest lurking :p

more of an issue of getting to talk imo

DeletedUser

I wanted to start a similar post myself...hope something will be done otherwise the forum is really gonna die.Some info we should know?Something gotta be happened,i also remember how it used to be couple months ago.

DeletedUser

This is not exactly a place that provides a welcoming environment for newcomers. I have made some pretty innocuous comments and been told to "die" several times now.

With that kind of welcome your forums will die too.

DeletedUser15283

Oooh, I want to be a big poster/spammer on forums, just as long as the forums live!I check these forums EVERY DAY, and litterally no one who will actually talk is on.Forum Phi has died completely.I'm the only one, other than Smiley, who actually posted, who looks at it.Alpha has gotten to be a boring forum too.I used to love Alpha forum, but it started to die, so it went bye and I've stopped posting:(

DeletedUser7213

I disagree. This forum (corinth) is quite active. In stark contrast to Rho :(

DeletedUser

Yes the forums are starting to die a painful slow death like Earth :(

DeletedUser

Guys, don't be silly.

This is still an active forum. You can't expect a forum to be completely buzzing all the time. Look at Upsilon, that is dead.

DeletedUser

Guys, don't be silly.

This is still an active forum. You can't expect a forum to be completely buzzing all the time. Look at Upsilon, that is dead.
Yeah but it used to be 2 times better some time ago...

DeletedUser

Of course. All the forums are busy when they first come out. It's still a very active forum.

DeletedUser

I'm on! :)

Also everyone is with family! Remember it's thanksgiving!!!