Forum Migration Feedback/Bugs/Questions Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Ever since I had changed it so rep auto signed the actual number of -reps decreased drastically. Most the -reps that were given out were just continuations of arguments occurring on the forum.

DeletedUser

Ever since I had changed it so rep auto signed the actual number of -reps decreased drastically. Most the -reps that were given out were just continuations of arguments occurring on the forum.

That's understandable, but I feel like some people just troll and make very low effort content. Because of the lack of -rep their rep will eventually grow, despite being rude. Not like it really matter though tbh, the forums are sparce at best these days.

DeletedUser18366

I'm one of those that typically resist change and will usually moan on with "There was nothing wrong with the old system" when something like this happens.

Overall, the new software appears to be much more user friendly and modern. I do agree with previous posters that an overall darker theme would be nice. I've yet to use this on a high res screen but I imagine it will be a lot better on my Ultrawide at home than the old forum was. There appears to be some issues with BB code from old posts really becoming a mess, but that would be expected, and I believe forum titles are currently generic but I presume this will be updated in the future.

DeletedUser31385

I'm one of those that typically resist change and will usually moan on with "There was nothing wrong with the old system" when something like this happens.

Overall, the new software appears to be much more user friendly and modern. I do agree with previous posters that an overall darker theme would be nice. I've yet to use this on a high res screen but I imagine it will be a lot better on my Ultrawide at home than the old forum was. There appears to be some issues with BB code from old posts really becoming a mess, but that would be expected, and I believe forum titles are currently generic but I presume this will be updated in the future.
We have plans for the titles. We will be letting you know soon.

DeletedUser14937

UH Birdie you're annoying. I mean you already killed the forum did you have to go around and make the 10 or 20 people that still bother to login (unless its to sign a petition and complain and nag and whine like I'm doing now) suffer and learn new things :/ We never cared about making the forums "prettier" or less.. "ancient greek old"

ALL FORUMS ARE BEAUTIFUL.

DeletedUser35069

Did you look into it yet? its been 2 months, its still the same