Forum Personality Poll Group D

Who is your favorite forum personality?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Alright so the poll competition has started. This round of voting is multiple choice so you can vote for more than one person. The top 4 vote getters in each poll will advance to the next round.
The rules are as follows:
1. The only campaigning allowed is in the off topic section where you can make a thread stating why you should win, blackmail, bribing, and ingame campaigning is probihited.
2. You are allowed to vote for yourself​

If you break the campaigning rule I'll remove you from the poll.

Each poll will be up for 5 days and whoever wins will get a title and bragging rights and such. So good luck to all involved :)

DeletedUser

Hey...... I'm not on any of the lists? WHY?

Did my MOM tell you not to put me on the list???

She's ALWAYS interfering in my life... telling me what to do.... trying to choose my friends... picking out my clothes.... shaving my chest while I'm asleep....

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Sorry Rooster but you weren't active when I chose the initial 24 and you still weren't active when the wildcards were being nominated

DeletedUser

I didn't want to be a part of your poll anyway Baudin... :rolleyes:

I'm going to go and make cooler polls with cooler people... over on the Full-Throttle Macrame & Knitting Forum.

Their motto is: "Knit hard... Or go home."

Weren't you banned from these for WINNING?

Sigh.... ya, Betsy said it was unfair... because I kept getting all the pity votes.

DeletedUser

Hey...... I'm not on any of the lists? WHY?

Did my MOM tell you not to put me on the list???

She's ALWAYS interfering in my life... telling me what to do.... trying to choose my friends... picking out my clothes.... shaving my chest while I'm asleep....

It was included in her monthly newsletter that she would try to stop you from competing this year. I'm not sure whether she went through with it or not though.

DeletedUser

It was included in her monthly newsletter that she would try to stop you from competing this year. I'm not sure whether she went through with it or not though.

That would explain why my fantasy bowling league was disbanded......

DeletedUser17088

LOL that rooster is wearing a toga and has a shield !

(Stops him getting battered)