P2.gif

---
P3.gif

---
P4.gif
---

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8969

is a pnp really appropriate when the war is already for all practical purposes over?

maybe it's supposed to be an attempt to recoup nemesis's now publicly tarnished reputation. if so it really isn't very effective.

DeletedUser

Your comments are valid, and perhaps it is late, it's a week after the war started, perhaps it should have been posted the day after?, although it was a lot of work and you can't really start a PnP till you know which way the war will go...

Of course in the future if YOU feel it is too long between the posted PnP and the beginning of the war we can always go back to the standard 'write a sentence, find a funny picture' pnp style that people like Orange Opti have made commonplace.

My goal was to make this and post it on the 21st not to increase anyones reputation, but provide a bit of life and color to the forums. I will continue to make them so long as they are appreciated, if not, all the less trouble for me. ;-)

DeletedUser

is a pnp really appropriate when the war is already for all practical purposes over?

maybe it's supposed to be an attempt to recoup nemesis's now publicly tarnished reputation. if so it really isn't very effective.

Our reputation is fine, if people hate us then that's good, if people like us then that is good, if they don't care about us
that is also good.

It's all good :cool:

DeletedUser

I agree it was a long time coming (it does require a lot of work though) but quite enjoyed this PnP and in terms of entertainment probably my favourite. Good punch lines and entertaining, I did like the inclusion of battle reports because I personally always see the end results but I'm very interested in what happened to get those results. Funny way of getting BP I thought and sneaky and I guess it was worth the risk because there wasn't much resistance? Otherwise I can't see the reason to risk a conquer but 23-0 kind of answers it for me.

I would have also thought it'd be cool if it was a monologue if someone had killed Waldorf :p

DeletedUser

OK, that was great, Statler you are amazing at these things, and it works with the bringing colour to the forums.

haha, as for the outcome of the war i am happy i jumped ship =)

DeletedUser

out of those name you mentioned campbell was on the rim already, he quit do to studies ( never been attacked).
mdw, CROM and Zulcar lost their only cities, hence got removed.
that leaves you with 8, from which 4 are MC's RL friends.
now facts never been your or Nemesis's strength, i have most of my cities and still waiting for all those scary Nemesis grin faces.
dare to visit or too busy writing boring cartoons old man :D

DeletedUser

OK, that was great, Statler you are amazing at these things, and it works with the bringing colour to the forums.

haha, as for the outcome of the war i am happy i jumped ship =)

we were happy to, you kinda pulled our average down ;)

DeletedUser14385

propaganda is supposed to have a message and motive behind it, pretty comic though

DeletedUser

oh ho, i supported your cs.
maybe i should have found a better hiding place. :(

DeletedUser

now facts never been your or Nemesis's strength, i have most of my cities and still waiting for all those scary Nemesis grin faces.
dare to visit or too busy writing boring cartoons old man :D

Says the guy with 2 very small cities in O55 both several hours away from Nemesis...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

there are four others closer to you.
just click on my name, voila, you have the list of my cities.
from there click on the cities and you'll find them.
it's not that hard, don't be discouraged if you don't know yet the basics ;)

DeletedUser

You can say whatever you want.. but this PnP rocks. Statler you own at these! Keep it up :D

DeletedUser10811

i agree, really good PnP so funny,
i would give you rep but it wont let me