From The Balcony - It's Wabbit Season

DeletedUser13155

I did like the inclusion of battle reports because I personally always see the end results but I'm very interested in what happened to get those results. Funny way of getting BP I thought and sneaky and I guess it was worth the risk because there wasn't much resistance?

As Statler is doing propaganda for Nemesis he doesn't list my battle reports :cool: But a quick glance at grepostats would tell the tale anyway.

Draculas Heir is annoyed I hear...

/T

DeletedUser

2 very small cities in O55

there are four others closer to you.
just click on my name, voila, you have the list of my cities.
from there click on the cities and you'll find them.
it's not that hard, don't be discouraged if you don't know yet the basics ;)

Those are in O45...

DeletedUser

...and the problem is???
you complained that the other two are too far away for you, hence i pointed out the others:p

DeletedUser10837

As Statler is doing propaganda for Nemesis he doesn't list my battle reports :cool:

/T

Nor the ones that show Nemesis attacking their own support/sieges. ;) That gave us a laugh. Shame all those troops drowned without making it to land.

Kind of obvious now why you guys needed to fight dirty. :p

DeletedUser

Not that I can do anything about it, but do you think you guys could avoid whining on this thread please? It's a PnP, meant for fun and a few laughs, it doesnt have to be audited for its accuracy, evaluated for its consistency, or diagnosed for it's validity. Just enjoy the PnP for its own sake and keep your complaining to one of the multiple threads you've already hijacked for this purpose.

P.S. - Tiborka, you were left alone in the op intentionally, as were the other 5 players we considered inviting should they wish to join. The reason for this is because you played with me on another server, and your cities weren't a priority for us, the location is what we went for, and we relied heavily on the players to gather their own support for their attacks.

DES - We had one attack where the support and attacks clashed, and it was a moment im sure the players involved regret, as they had plans that were in fact well thought out but executed poorly, which I expect from your comments you have yet to understand. This player happens to be the only one that held any affinity for you and the wabbits, so it's a wonder you keep insulting them. Not surprising that this is the only thing you are grasping at though. I had 3 conquests go off with next to no resistance. That said I was going to include our screw-up in the PnP but it was already much too long, we had lots of material for it.

Throm - Keep up the hating and baiting bud. Everyone loves a good grudge.

Now, let's all get back to playing the game instead of virtual trash talking ;-)

DeletedUser

maybe KW could post these reports so we can all share in the laughter? it really is the best medicine.

DeletedUser10837

Not that I can do anything about it, but do you think you guys could avoid whining on this thread please?

Who's whining? We're joining in the fun. :) Contrary to what you'd like to think, we wabbits are far from teary over all of this.

It's a PnP, meant for fun and a few laughs, it doesnt have to be audited for its accuracy, evaluated for its consistency, or diagnosed for it's validity. Just enjoy the PnP for its own sake and keep your complaining to one of the multiple threads you've already hijacked for this purpose.

Aw, we're not supposed to post on your threads? Now who's whining? Pot meet kettle.

DES - We had one attack where the support and attacks clashed, and it was a moment im sure the players involved regret, as they had plans that were in fact well thought out but executed poorly, which I expect from your comments you have yet to understand.

I already posted a screen shot in the other thread where one of your guys sent support hours before the colony ship and was subsequently attacked by your own alliance. Then there's the attack on PastryFace's city. That makes at least two.

This player happens to be the only one that held any affinity for you and the wabbits

Attacking us is a rather funny way to express affinity, wouldn't you say?

Now, let's all get back to playing the game instead of virtual trash talking ;-)

So you can dish it but you can't take it?

DeletedUser13155

Throm - Keep up the hating and baiting bud. Everyone loves a good grudge.
;-)

I thought I was quite nice in my reply, I just felt an urge to comment. I restrained myself not to spoil your PnP, as I know how much time these things take.

Don't worry about KW, Nemesis can look forward to have us as an enemy for quite some time!

/T

DeletedUser

Who's whining? We're joining in the fun. :) Contrary to what you'd like to think, we wabbits are far from teary over all of this.

Aw, we're not supposed to post on your threads? Now who's whining? Pot meet kettle.

Right, that's why your here rebutting my comments, and you havent said a word about the PnP itself as a PnP only diverted the ocnversation into other areas....

I already posted a screen shot in the other thread where one of your guys sent support hours before the colony ship and was subsequently attacked by your own alliance. Then there's the attack on PastryFace's city. That makes at least two.

Attacking us is a rather funny way to express affinity, wouldn't you say?

You obviously don't understand why support came earlier then the CS you had on radar, so I will leave it a mystery for you. Pastryface was not part of the original op. Does she still have her city? I haven't bothered to look? And this player actually was attacked by KW before they attacked KW.

So you can dish it but you can't take it?

Dish what out exactly? If you have insults that relate to my gameplay, by all means, have a go at them in a thread for it. This is a thread about a PnP where I am sure people don't need to hear more of your complaining. They already have a couple threads dedicated to it.

I have an unsigned negative rep for this PnP, I wonder who gave that to. me ? ;-p

DeletedUser10837

I won't insult your gameplay Statler. I think you're a good grepolis player. From what I have seen you have mad skillz for timing attacks and support.

And I don't give downrep just because I don't like what someone posted. In fact I don't think I've ever downrepped anybody.

DeletedUser

ok, point taken :)
the PnP: can't comment, i wouldn't be able to make one myself, so no matter what must be better than mine.
to be honest i liked your first one, ok, was against us, but i had a chuckle!

while DES and Throm have valid points so do you: this thread is about your PnP and not about the war itself.
not sure on what world we played together, but i'm ashamed to admit that i hardly remember everything, i have no reason to doubt your words!!!
makes me feel honored that i was thought of as someone who might be invited, i would've not accepted it, of course, but that's beside the point.

lets go on and play the game shall we? :D
i promise that i won't flame your PnP's anymore even if i dislike them.
you're right, the community deserves better than just some slanging match!

DeletedUser6810

Yeah, i know from trying my first PNP that its no easy task, but the fact that there was so much effort put into this one. Basically shows how talented Statler is.

This PNP owns Oranges to be honest, and most iv seen before, especially mine.

I would rep you but i cant, still ><

DeletedUser

I already posted a screen shot in the other thread where one of your guys sent support hours before the colony ship and was subsequently attacked by your own alliance

Sigh...

I really wasn't going to address this because I don't normally feel the need to justify my actions be they planned, unplanned or a horrific mistake. But you seem a tad confused so I'll go ahead and throw you a bone.

Yes. You posted a screen shot of what appears to be a total noob maneuver. You did, however, fail to post ALL of the activity at your city prior to that little bump. And...I do mean little. I'm guessing you didn't post that part because you didn't understand it. I mean...why would a player send support to land HOURS and HOURS before their CS. Things that make you go Hmmmmm...

Tilt your head to the side and think on it a bit more. Or...better yet, talk to some of your other players where anti-timing snafu's et. al. didn't force an abort/re-group effort. Or don't. Just keep thinking me and or gavin are total noobs. I'm fine with that too ;)

P.S. GREAT PnP statler! But...I already told you that, right? I'm sure I did...at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13729

Seriously great pnp,but dont wanna rep you since you took my main city lol.

Built harbor few minutes ago here on the rim and around 1k points or so thanks to that. Thats from 25k with 4 citys to 1k with 1 city ocean away lol. Also i was hoping for o56 but got o65 instead when i restarted :/