Funniest moments in Omega

DeletedUser

Come on guys lets here what sort of funny things have been happening to you lately .

Unfortunately i have had non :eek:

DeletedUser

Trolling this pacted alliance we had, calling them noobs for not having harbor and conquer already (second day of world).

slobo.c

Strategos
Some guy send me request to join and he said that he is experienced
I asked what is your best score
He said 1200 in tzau(he meant Tau)

DeletedUser

I was mailing someone in the top 10 asking why he built a Cave and a Wall so early when their absolutely useless.The player denied that he had a Cave and a Wall, I then posted his recent point increases for the last ten hours, so after about a 20 minute conversation he suddenly replied:

I'm in the middle of a poker game so I just don't have the time to have this conversation.

I found it amusing.

DeletedUser

I thought it was very funny when we accepted a random pact invite from vendetta only to delete it three days later and then to be messaged by their leader asking why.

EDIT: MY mistake... It wasn't a leader, just a normal member.

DeletedUser17088

note to self:

^^^^ when that happened in the MS pnp i laughed hard

DeletedUser

lulz

9903694.jpg

DeletedUser18132

He's back!!!!(or is it a she? Anyway, not so sure that fruits in general are divided into sexes).

DeletedUser

Someone just -repped my comment about the note to self asking what I was talking about...

DeletedUser18132

I guess they don't know what you're talking about.:rolleyes::heh:

DeletedUser18132

You said you haven't gotten any -rep in a week. I'm saying if you got any +rep in aweek.

DeletedUser

i am trying to +rep u but i just did it to u on a diff. post