Funniest moments in Psi

DeletedUser

All day and night round? Plus we also spy on the villages nearby the target to see if they are hiding anything.

you run stright into my militia, even when I had militia enlisted and I wasn´t actually online.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you edited the whole point of the post out of it.
I wanted to say that they didn´t even spy before attacking. And I don´t hide my troops in farms around me. Huh.

DeletedUser

stop spamming.......
muahaha!the spammer,troller and disbander is back.
you edited the whole point of the post out of it.
I wanted to say that they didn´t even spy before attacking. And I don´t hide my troops in farms around me. Huh.
no,only noobs hide the troops in farms around them.we,the real players,have other methods.so,ofc anar wasnt hide his troops in farms.btw,achilles how the hell r u so active?go,disband something.wait!dont go anywhere!disband gauls!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my funniest grepolis moment was when my a member of the alliance I was in, went on a spy mission, then he just stopped being a spy and started to play for them insteed.. so I message the founder on the alliance he had join, and got him kicked out, and he join another one, did the same thing, and he joined a new one, and I got him kicked out once again..then he starts up his own alliance.. no he has no alliance, he prob got kicked out of his own alliance with only one member.. haha =) fun!

another funny story was a mate of mine, missed his conquering with 1 archer.. haha(!) EPIC FAIL :D

DeletedUser

My funny moment was when an enemy farm messaged me saying please dont attack me as i am active, i couldnt get online cause of the storm.

DeletedUser

My funniest was a noob telling me how he was about to conquer a city with 1 bireme and 10 swords.....he never even knew he needed a colony ship never mind the use of defensive units.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

He probably means hurricane Irene :rolleyes: ??? - that is the name right?

yeah thats what he meant i just thought it was funny that an enemy was telling me not to attack cause he was active, carrot on a BP stick come to mind

DeletedUser

Funniest moment?

Definitely when I was stupid enough to found a city and to add to the already humongous fail I founded it on an island without farms. :Angry:

Noob mistake number III : Done.

~Warlord