Funniest moments in Psi

DeletedUser

Because I created the alliance. So obviously I should be founder.

I may be a terrible player but I'm a decent leader, my players can vouch for that.

~Warlord

DeletedUser

ok i need to update my funniest moment. Just got threatend by 1100 point player who claims he has conquest and a CS waiting. Further more i should watch out as he plays 10 servers.

looking into his background yes he plays on 10 servers however in total he has 16 citys across these 10 servers none of which are on the same server as me other than his puny 1100 city.

Oh dear i think i need to get the big axe out for to get more wood to stoke this fire lol

DeletedUser

My funnymoment was a farm asking me to change from attacking with hops and start using slingers so his swords would defend better :D

I also had an epic fail that cost a lot of res, a little bit of gold, and most of my pride :D golded through building of a CS and sent on its way for a city before going to work, only to remember on the way to work that i didn't have the culture :(

DeletedUser25380

I once launched an attack with LS and empty transports - no troops, lol! they were resting peacefully at home waiting for me to build them some new boats...

DeletedUser29066

For some dumb reason I decided to try Psi although by that time it was already a well established world .. this was probably back in March, maybe April .. I forget. Anyway, I selected random and found myself on an island literally surrounded by members of Shadows Fall and Shadows Fall 2. I knew I'd never get far, so I started my own alliance .. named it *Surrounded By Shadows*, put a tongue-in-cheek bit in the profile about wanting to become a members of Shadows Fall .. Managed to recruit about 10 members and got up to roughly 3000 pts or so before SF took notice and wiped us off the map. It was fun while it lasted.

DeletedUser

For some dumb reason I decided to try Psi although by that time it was already a well established world .. this was probably back in March, maybe April .. I forget. Anyway, I selected random and found myself on an island literally surrounded by members of Shadows Fall and Shadows Fall 2. I knew I'd never get far, so I started my own alliance .. named it *Surrounded By Shadows*, put a tongue-in-cheek bit in the profile about wanting to become a members of Shadows Fall .. Managed to recruit about 10 members and got up to roughly 3000 pts or so before SF took notice and wiped us off the map. It was fun while it lasted.

We all had a chuckle when we noticed your alliance, we thought you were taking the mick. :D

Of course, not many tend to last long near Caunty. She is a beast of a player.