Funny Messages Thread

DeletedUser

Post ingame funny messages, ill start.

WM802 on 4/24/11 at 12:05 PM
I expected you to say yes, or something like that.
ValkyrieXT on 4/24/11 at 12:02 PM
yes, when you asked if I was "being cheeky"
WM802 on 4/24/11 at 10:33 AM
When i asked?
ValkyrieXT on 4/24/11 at 10:28 AM
On the contrary, what did you expect me to say?
WM802 on 4/24/11 at 9:47 AM
What did you expect me to say?
ValkyrieXT on 4/24/11 at 9:43 AM
If you expect someone to treat you as an equal, you need to do the same. Most people would appreciate some form or reason for not agreeing. You did no such thing. So I see no reason to do so either.
ValkyrieXT on 4/24/11 at 9:42 AM
I see no reason to pull out a worthy paragraph to someone who replied "No." to my invitation. So if thats the case, then yes.
WM802 on 4/24/11 at 4:10 AM
Are you being cheeky?
ValkyrieXT on 4/24/11 at 4:08 AM
Whatever.
WM802 on 4/24/11 at 3:41 AM
No.
ValkyrieXT on 4/24/11 at 3:39 AM
Im afraid we cant, as we came from three other worlds to strike a foundation into this one. But we are welcome to give you a leader position here.
WM802 on 4/24/11 at 3:39 AM
Only if its into us, and your leaders only get everything, to the right of leader.
ValkyrieXT on 4/24/11 at 3:37 AM
Up for a merge? Its still early on in the game, but we can get a head start easily at this rate. Im sure we can get alot done together, and rule this world. What do you say?

I think your attitude towards the game is just we need, so wed love to have you on the crew!

Cheers!

- ValkyrieXT

DeletedUser

I'd say the guy speaking to you was more reasonable than you.
what was the "are you getting cheeky?" all about?

DeletedUser6810

Tbh wayne you acted like a child, you really should try to act more polite, this is the reason why only the 15 year old noob spammers like you.

DeletedUser

How? There is a milestone thread, a newspaper, funny messaging thread and 2 PnPs.

DeletedUser

Yes , but it boring after a while. No one will post any interesting comments , no interesting new threads of PnP

DeletedUser

The world is only 6 days old, wait till there is a war, or make an interesting post yourself.

DeletedUser

No point , people will definitely criticize my threads and post.

DeletedUser

lol this was indeed funny. as in WM making himself look like a noob :p

DeletedUser

oh really? Look at WM802's noob message:

WM802
WM802 on 4/28/11 at 11:21 PM
I want a pact!
Alfred Furnace on 4/28/11 at 11:18 PM
I don't think that would be wise as you are too far from us. I have not fully grasped the game to my understanding. Maybe when our path meets we shall think of a pact
WM802 on 4/28/11 at 11:17 PM
Im WM802, founder of The Saints.You know what, i think we got of on the wrong foot.Want to be allies with us?
Alfred Furnace on 4/28/11 at 11:14 PM
But this is my first world and I'm new to the game. I will kick out the dead weights later , is this some kind of joke? Who are you?
WM802 on 4/28/11 at 11:12 PM
Massively recruit, and hurt my feelings!
Alfred Furnace on 4/28/11 at 11:11 PM
I'm sorry but why? You are too far away from us and what have we done to anger you?
WM802 on 4/28/11 at 11:08 PM
I declare war nao.
Read from bottom to the top :D

DeletedUser

That's your opinion of the situation. Opinions can be wrong.

Aicy

Strategos
Dude. It is so freaking obvious.

He said he was declaring war on you and than about 10 minutes later says he wants to be allies. If you don't see that you're the big noob here.

DeletedUser16696

It's clear WM802 is an attention seeker.

He replied created this thread thinking he was funny but all he ever did is make him self look like a complete idoit!

FAIL!

DeletedUser

I thought better of you, firelord.

Also I recently discovered a fact about how to determine how much of a 'noob' someone is: The more they call people 'noobs' or 'nubs' the more they are one.

If you don't believe me look at Jarpenguin.

So you are a noob as you are calling me a noob?

DeletedUser16696

And if i was you fire just delete him and ingnor him...

Furnace E is much better alliance.

if WM802 wasn't leading then i might be ok, but if i had to pick i'll pick Furnace E any day

DeletedUser

No point , people will definitely criticize my threads and post.

Not always, I must say, you're very articulate and intelligent but your posts/opinions are very aggressive. If you stop calling everyone a noob and being so negative, you may sort of redeem yourself.

And also, saying Furnace E is the best is fine if it's in your opinion, but saying other alliance are idiots is wrong, especially without any proof.