Funny Messages Thread

DeletedUser

That's a good one Thomas.

My respect for you , is going down and down Tom. What do you hope to gain by insulting people? Maybe you are insecure , maybe you are trying to seek attention by trying to be funny. I don't know , maybe you don't receive enough attention at home.

DeletedUser16696

My respect for you , is going down and down Tom. What do you hope to gain by insulting people? Maybe you are insecure , maybe you are trying to seek attention by trying to be funny. I don't know , maybe you don't receive enough attention at home.

Firelord

Your are a clever man and quite often correct, but you also include negativity and boasting, maybe if you stop boasting and being negative about every alliance but yours then people will trust you more and get better players into your allaince (Not that is needed). We want people to say "Ya firelord0001 is right" Instead of "NmE is way better then Furnace E and you dont even know what is like inside".

But for that you just include facts and Opinions that don't boast or have severe negative comments

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos

Honestly, I really couldn't care less what someone like you says about me.

I thought you were a nice guy when I met you on Nonoba but after I saw you posting here in the forums I lost all my respect for you, and seeing as I didn't have any respect for you before you are now in negative respect. You owe me respect.

You are extremely aggressive in your posts and throw insults around as if you get some kind of enjoyment out of it. Really, what you just said about insulting people I personally believe suites you FAR better than it does me. I hardly ever insult people, but when I see someone going around making posts like yours I'd not be human if I didn't make some kind of reaction.

Also, I'd like that guide I sent you back.

Last edited:

DeletedUser16696

I like it when you comment aicy everyone is in a happy mood after expect those with negative remotes :(

Clearly shows your awesome

DeletedUser

Responding is one way of listening. Just because I haven't responded does not mean I have not acknowledged your wise words.

DeletedUser

No, for his estimated age he seems articulate at least, but very hot-headed.

DeletedUser

Sorry, Zues wrong page.

Based on your maturity, intelligence and manner, I have an estimated age, like I do for most people. I do not sit and wonder what age you are, as to be honest I don't really care plus it'd be really weird, I guess most people have an estimated age for me, so I find it only humanitarian to wonder what age the people I play with is.

Sorry if this has offended you, but no need to criticise me.

DeletedUser

Sorry, Zues wrong page.

Based on your maturity, intelligence and manner, I have an estimated age, like I do for most people. I do not sit and wonder what age you are, as to be honest I don't really care plus it'd be really weird, I guess most people have an estimated age for me, so I find it only humanitarian to wonder what age the people I play with is.

Sorry if this has offended you, but no need to criticise me.

I think your either a teenager or in your 20's 30's, anyway back on topic.

DeletedUser

Exactly, there's a perfect example, Wayne guessed my age, judging by my posts/maturity.

DeletedUser

tom is certainly not older than 20 lol :p

anyways:
Read from the bottom to the top.

Skullyhoofd on 4/24/11 at 12:17 PM
Im sorry I thought you were my brother. do you want 50 wood when I own market?

Skullyhoofd today at 12:11 AM
Riiight.......

Hutchoman on 4/24/11 at 12:08 PM
rofl noob

Skullyhoofd on 4/24/11 at 12:08 PM
I'm sorry but do i know you?

Hutchoman on 4/24/11 at 11:43 AM
really? now everythin is ruined!!

DeletedUser

If people want to think I'm over twenty so be it.

Alfred Furnace today at 3:55 PM
I understand that you want to create an alliance by yourself. Don't give up , you can still accomplish your mission by recruiting in ocean 25. There will be new players there , sure they might be noobs but at least they would join your alliance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some advice from dear firelord.

Aicy

Strategos
Thomas, you're kind of spamming this thread.

It's not traditional spam... But you're defiantly derailing it with posts that add nothing to the thread. :p

DeletedUser

If people want to think I'm over twenty so be it.

Alfred Furnace today at 3:55 PM
I understand that you want to create an alliance by yourself. Don't give up , you can still accomplish your mission by recruiting in ocean 25. There will be new players there , sure they might be noobs but at least they would join your alliance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some advice from dear firelord.

No you are not over 20 , I sense youth within you. You may be mature but I can feel that you are young , no older then a teen. Wayne is right you are in your late teens.

Aicy

Strategos
Lol. "I sense youth within you".

I may use that as a quote as my signature after I'm done with this one.