Funny Messages Thread

DeletedUser

This is a belter lads

WM802 today at 10:25 AM
Okay, good tip.
Alfred Furnace today at 10:23 AM
Don't espionage first , he hasn't got oracle. He will not know what has hit him.
WM802 today at 10:22 AM
Okay im attacking right now.
Alfred Furnace today at 10:22 AM
You have to think logical first , he'll be building a ton of army per day. By the time we act it will be too late. I suggest you clear him now and let him rebuild and do the same , like a routine. Eventually he will be a delicious city and you can conquer his ***.
WM802 today at 10:20 AM
No not yet, i want to see some action first.
Alfred Furnace today at 10:19 AM
You can start by sending an espionage to Furwhal. Silver must be over 3k. I advice you to get your member snake to help you out. Also send us a pact request so I can organize attacks , do I have your permission to order your members to attack NmE?
WM802 today at 10:17 AM
Cool.
Alfred Furnace today at 10:16 AM
Don't worry , we are sweet. Olympus will have our backs , we'll get them to attack NmE.
WM802 today at 10:15 AM
Okay.
Alfred Furnace today at 10:13 AM
Contact acx6421 to be apart of the UAT. He'll add you to the extrenal forums , there are a huge bunch of alliance who hates NmE's gut. Could get a spy in there , trying to get my friend to join. Wish me luck.
WM802 today at 10:12 AM
Okay thanks, i was going to add this to the externals, but since were allies, i think ill need your approval.
WM802 today at 10:06 AM
Im being serious, your defence will be vital, if i want to beat NmE in battle.
Alfred Furnace today at 10:05 AM
I could get Olympus to help you out.
Alfred Furnace today at 10:03 AM
How do I know you are playing with me?
WM802 today at 10:01 AM
Your right, i take back the things i said about UAT.IS there anyway, we can be allies?
Alfred Furnace today at 10:01 AM
And you're middy's wee target.
Alfred Furnace today at 9:59 AM
The whole ocean is a target boy. And here you were thinking NmE would kindly leave you alone. You are in their ocean , their plan is to take over that ocean by farming and attacking within a couple of weeks. Everybody in ocean 55 is a target , and guess what? I'm safe out here while you're locked in with NmE.

Good luck , you'll need it Wayne :)
WM802 today at 9:56 AM
Who told you i was a target?
Alfred Furnace today at 9:55 AM
Yes , they do sound a bit out of character. But generally people will underestimate me. I heard your NmE target , if I was you I'd secure my cities.
WM802 today at 9:54 AM
Okay i will try, post on the forum your posts are amusing.
Alfred Furnace today at 9:52 AM
My alliance? I'd like to see you try.
WM802 today at 9:51 AM
Right thats it, im making a thread dedicated to conquering youre alliance, happy?
Alfred Furnace today at 9:49 AM
dinni?
WM802 today at 9:46 AM
Dinni Ever
Alfred Furnace today at 9:44 AM
I promise you , that I'll conquer your cities with swordsmen!
WM802 today at 9:41 AM
That is true, fight to the death!
Alfred Furnace today at 9:39 AM
Too lazy to even bother to waste my time. You don't even know the members of UAT and their location.
WM802 today at 9:35 AM
They should be, i declare war for your arrogance!!
Alfred Furnace today at 9:33 AM
Nope.
WM802 today at 9:32 AM
Are UAT, aware of this?
WM802 today at 9:01 AM
You will die in combat!!
Alfred Furnace today at 8:56 AM
ur crazy fool
WM802 today at 8:53 AM
I declare war, on the UAT nao.

DeletedUser

This is funny. WM I don't think you realize that your making yourself look like an idiot too :D

DeletedUser

Here is my funny sabotage message :

Davediy today at 12:52 AM
what is this a trick
Alfred Furnace today at 12:51 AM
LOL
Davediy today at 12:51 AM
you lier why did he kick out my players!!!!!!!!!!!1
Davediy today at 12:45 AM
alright
Alfred Furnace today at 12:44 AM
Our merge will begin.
Davediy today at 12:44 AM
yes
Alfred Furnace today at 12:43 AM
rights have you given him it?
Alfred Furnace today at 12:43 AM
Invite him then.
Davediy today at 12:42 AM
ok
Alfred Furnace today at 12:40 AM
Snip3rmonkey give him leaders right remember our deal.
Alfred Furnace today at 12:39 AM
Remember give him leader's rights
Davediy today at 12:39 AM
yeh ok
Alfred Furnace today at 12:37 AM
Let's do it now. Invite him , are you on-line?
Davediy today at 12:36 AM
Sure
Alfred Furnace on 4/29/11 at 9:42 PM
We'll do it tomorrow if you are not on-line.
Alfred Furnace on 4/29/11 at 9:16 PM
I would like to merge into you. We will merge our best players into your alliance. Me and my friend snip3monkey would like leaders right and should be apart of making important decisions. To make the merge safe for us , you will invite and give leader's right to snip3monkey and he will invite the rest of the members , best members. Mean while I'll be in the alliance making sure the best members join you. I would like to merge into you , my members are ready.

Please say yes , it's difficult running the alliance.

Yeah , my Furnace member sabotaged his alliance. We made him disband the alliance. Watch out world Tau.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
Dude. Don't even pretend that you're not Furnace anymore.

It is SOOOO obvious that you are now. I could bring up 10 previous posts of yours in just like the last 2 days proving that you are if I really wanted to waste my time like that.

DeletedUser

The point is we made infectious state disband , and sabotaged their alliance. We should be in the tau milestone

DeletedUser

Firelord go away, you've proven time and time again how ridiculously arrogant and childish you are. You've denied being Furance for days now, and as Aicy has previously stated it's completely obvious that you are in fact Furance. You have everyone of his ingame messages. The same opinions and the same writing style. you are Furance stop denying it

DeletedUser

Muhahahaha infectious state is wiped out , who's next to be Furnace's victim? I can promise you'll be hearing a lot from us ;)

DeletedUser

Awesome im the first one up. Speaking of which, who says "are you getting cheeky" lol? :p Thats new.

DeletedUser

Alfred Furnace on 4/30/11 at 11:31 AM
You are a hypocrite , you betrayed me on the forum. That's not nice. Good for him that noobs needs to learn how I feel/
WM802 on 4/30/11 at 11:30 AM
Thats not funny, i think you should apologize.You didnt like it, when DL got disbanded.
Alfred Furnace on 4/30/11 at 11:28 AM
HE LOST 20 MEMBERS AND DISBANDED IT LOL. OMG WHAT A NOOOB LULZ
WM802 on 4/30/11 at 11:27 AM
LOL
Alfred Furnace on 4/30/11 at 11:25 AM
LOL I MADE HIM DISBAND XD LOLZ
WM802 on 4/30/11 at 10:55 AM
LOL, just like Death Legion.
Alfred Furnace on 4/30/11 at 10:52 AM
Kicked out 20 of their members LOL
WM802 on 4/30/11 at 10:52 AM
What did he do?