Funny story of Sympathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirNeo

Hipparchus
OF: king of cheda is having RL issues and run out of VM days; can you not hit him out of good faith?

DOA: OK

Bloods: OK

few days later...

Bloods: Dave220279 is in hospital having RL issues; family member got COVID. Has hit VM but can you not hit him till then?

OF(internal): Sh it ! he has hit VM get him quick

OF to Bloods: Sorry council says we will hit continue hitting him till his VM.

Bloods(internal): We are not OF; pls dont hit "king of cheda" since he is having RL issues

Bloods(internal): Lets try to protect what we can and flip whtever OF has cleared.

OF(internal): Dude why does the world hate us?

OF(another smart guy): They are jealous because we are the best.

Rest of the world: Yeah right! lol

DeletedUser54755

OF: king of cheda is having RL issues and run out of VM days; can you not hit him out of good faith?

few days later...

Bloods: Dave220279 is in hospital having RL issues; family member got COVID. Has hit VM but can you not hit him till then?

Bloods(internal): We are not OF; pls dont hit "king of cheda" since he is having RL issues

Bloods(internal): Lets try to protect what we can and flip whtever OF has cleared.

"Few days later" it seems you missed the numerous times we did give DNA's, hell we gave one to Dins during this op which he himself broke. I have always believed everyone deserves one DNA during a world, because sometimes **** happens in real life and that should be respected. But when its numerous and when the request happens after 15 cities are revolted a line has to be drawn.

if dave has real life issues to the point where he cant logg into the game then respectfully you should remove him off your only frontline.

Also lets not forget that Antoine is having real life issues as we speak and hence is losing cities... Did we request a DNA? nO? Interesting

Things are never as easy as "blue team bad" "red team good", you also seem to miss the numerous Of players who didnt attack Dave, the call was to let each individual decide because at some point with the amount off DNA bloods are throwing out both this world and worlds prior you have to make a decision

DeletedUser53657

if dave has real life issues to the point where he cant logg into the game then respectfully you should remove him off your only frontline.

In that case, why is Cheda still on the front line? He is on our DNA list for like 1 month , prob two.
We never attacked him since we were asked not to anyway.

Also lets not forget that Antoine is having real life issues as we speak and hence is losing cities... Did we request a DNA? nO? Interesting
Since when being busy and traviling is counted as "real life issues" ?
I did stop myself after i knew that Antoine couldn't log in(no one in Bloods knows, only me) BUT don't compare Antoines case to Dave's.
Still, if we were asked to not attack Antoine, we wouldn't be sending 1 single attack.

You have came to us asking not to attack your players till VM starts and we agreed and never attacked them.
And what did OF do when we asked? They did an OP on Dave.

Also , who are you to say that it is not the first time we ask for a DNA ? Do you really think that we were lying to you on any of these cases?
Because everyone knows we never lied about that.

This is just a game after all and real life comes first. Issues in real life can happen to anyone but it is a shame on you that you can not hold on the attacks and city takes until his VM starts. Like we care about lossing a few cities, it changes nothing. It is just the way OF played it that makes me sick.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54755

In that case, why is Cheda still on the front line? He is on our DNA list for like 1 month , prob two.
We never attacked him since we were asked not to anyway.

Since when being busy and traviling is counted as "real life issues" ?
I did stop myself after i knew that Antoine couldn't log in(no one in Bloods knew, only me) BUT don't compare Antoines case to Dave's.
Still, if we were asked to not attack Antoine, we wouldn't be sending 1 single attack.

You have came to us asking not to attack your players till VM starts and we agreed and never attacked them.
And what did OF do when we asked? They did an OP on Dave.

Also , who are you to say that it is not the first time we ask for a DNA ? Do you really think that we were lying to you on any of these cases?
Because everyone knows we never lied about that.

This is just a game after all and real life comes first. Issues in real life can happen to anyone but it is a shame on you that you can not hold on the attacks and city takes until his VM starts. Like we care about lossing a few cities, it changes nothing. It is just the way OF played it that makes me sick.

It is not the first time = it has happened alot off times. Cheda has his personal deal with bloods afaik and i would agree he should have been moved off the frontline earlier.
There was no op on dave we found him offline cleared him out THEN after we revolted a bunch off cities we got the request in which we declined due to the amount off do not hits that had been given out.

Also you are foolish to believe every claim someone makes is true, i 100% believe that in dave's case he had issues. But just due to probability and the amount off instances bloods ask for DNA vs any other alliance i have ever seen.... yeah some are probably made up.

DeletedUser53657

There was no op on dave we found him offline cleared him out THEN after we revolted a bunch off cities we got the request in which we declined due to the amount off do not hits that had been given out.

So whats your point, you think that when someone is having some serious problems in RL the first thing that crosses his mind is the game?
We only heard from Dave after a couple of hours after you started the attacks.
And it was like 5-6 revolts at the very max, do not tell me it was 15 revolts.
You only started to revolt him everywhere after we asked you not to attack him until his VM kicks in.

But why am i arguing with an empty head like you? Clearly for you all that matters is the game so go on and continue taking cities from Dave.

DeletedUser54755

So whats your point, you think that when someone is having some serious problems in RL the first thing that crosses his mind is the game?
We only heard from Dave after a couple of hours after you started the attacks.
And it was like 5-6 revolts at the very max, do not tell me it was 15 revolts.
You only started to revolt him everywhere after we asked you not to attack him until his VM kicks in.

But why am i arguing with an empty head like you? Clearly for you all that matters is the game so go on and continue taking cities from Dave.
Its always funny when people lie on stuff that can be proven
1622463469192.pngchrome_iPLU8WAFau.png

I didnt revolt any dave city after that

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@SirNeo you are new to bloods ally so i understand why you took this stance, but you dont even know what you are talking about, cheda is the only player we have asked not to be hit because someone died in his family, the time he was not playing is on him, we could have eaten him, or moved him of front lines, we agreed to such blood request before cheda and after cheda, while he was the only front line player in our team for who we asked, while bloods keep asking on weekly basis.

Whenever things are quiet bloods dont even pm us about no hitting someone, and when our OP is about to start or is going good we get PM with "hey this player has something going in RL please dont hit" its been going on for weeks and its a trend now.

As for players "having RL issues all the time" maybe your leadership needs to sort them out and remove such players from front lines and not always ask for do not hit when our OPs start?

please drop this for your sake, im playing real nice now and if you push this further i will be forced to expose the remaining part of the story from your end, i do not want to be a prick and do that but at the same time i will not let you throw dirt at my team or our decision not to honor any such request in the future because we apparently know more than ruthie whats going on behind the scenes.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

exactly, we went trough all of our do not attack agreements yesterday and we asked for total of 3, 1 during lonestars leadership time which is probably 3 months ago, cheda, and chillio, but chillio didnt have any cities remotely close to ocean 45.

your alliance has asked for about 3 times that and 3 were just for dave in middle of us hitting him, very convenient, but you take that however you want.

there is a new diplo contact for any future talks.

SirNeo

Hipparchus
for God sake ppl have lost loved ones due to this pandemic.. the more you justify it the more sick it looks.. you seem to suggest ppl are getting COVID when your OP begins.. really? has it come to this now?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
for God sake ppl have lost loved ones due to this pandemic.. the more you justify it the more sick it looks.. you seem to suggest ppl are getting COVID when your OP begins.. really? has it come to this now?

again , you do not know what is going on yet your hands write this...
we find targets, we hit them hard and then they say something is going on in RL, always the same pattern.

this has nothing to do with covid, and everything to do with dave always asking for a break when he logs in mass revolted.

if i wanted to justify it, i would just write a public PNP and expose out your leadership and certain player, but am i doing that or trying very hard to explain the discrepancy.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
I dont like to post in here as its always full of BS and thrash talk but I like you wont sit back and watch you slate my alliance.

Why would we play this game if when attacked we called for compassion its a war game

Every ask for compassion is brought to you with good faith from my players, I have no reason to doubt there word or what terrible things they are dealing with.

We always try to give compassion because unlike some I couldnt live with attacking a player even a red player that is going through real life things , hench we havent hit cheda because this is a pixel game played by real people who do suffer real things .

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I dont like to post in here as its always full of BS and thrash talk but I like you wont sit back and watch you slate my alliance.

Why would we play this game if when attacked we called for compassion its a war game

Every ask for compassion is brought to you with good faith from my players, I have no reason to doubt there word or what terrible things they are dealing with.

We always try to give compassion because unlike some I couldnt live with attacking a player even a red player that is going through real life things , hench we havent hit cheda because this is a pixel game played by real people who do suffer real things .

its in our human nature to feel sympathy for others having a hard time but in this specific scenario our good nature to honor any do not attack request you sent was abused and overused.

unlike you i am not naive to believe every single story your players come up with "in good faith" clearly with further investigation there is no good faith nor honor from your crew hence my decision not to approve any new do not attack request.

whether you are directly involved and if you knew the real story is not clear at this time and either way it makes you look bad as a leader for believing considering how often they happen.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
I've seen this from both sides. Now before anyone yells "traitor"-- I handed off all my cities to Bloods to leave the server, then was asked to join OF, and decided it might be fun and ladon-free.

When cheda asked for relief, I was in Bloods. In my 6ish weeks there, it was the only ask from OF. And I told Bloods my opinion was-- if a guy joins a world with no VM, that's his own stupid fault. Give him 48 hours max relief for them to roll him off the front as if vm kicks in, though they should only need 24... but Bloods chose to honor an indefinite situation. I was really against it and still am. It's ridiculous. While I was there, Lucy in Bloods had a RL emergency, asked for advance relief BEFORE being hit, and was granted. Bill Munro asked while being hit... Uncle B at one point... Dave twice... and a couple more people I don't remember now. All granted, even though they'd already been revolted. This was during my six weeks in Bloods. Also, Bloods took cities from dins constantly while dins was in OF dealing with "RL", without asking relief.

Since joining OF I've seen people with RL issues here that took them from the game and made them vulnerable-- Reimu, A1b3, pigs, Antoine... with no ask for relief and a few dropped cities as we dealt with it. And just about every op there's a new ask from Bloods for RL situations... dins twice now, Dave again, and I can't even remember the others... but it hasn't been BEFORE being attacked like Lucy, all the rest have been after people have been getting revolted and are MIA. Dins is a prime example of how OF deals with it, vs Bloods. It's "okay" in Bloods to go offline and yell RL and then be outraged if it's not honored by an enemy who's trying to fight a war.

RL is important, but at some point the game needs to be played by those who are here playing it. I was in VM this weekend because I wanted to focus on RL... debated not going and hoping I didn't get attacked, but didn't want to screw over my team if I couldn't log in. There are really very very few RL emergency situations that mean you CANNOT log in enough to flip cities to friends and defend a little bit...or empty your cities and call for immediate helen revolts from all of your team to take them before the enemy notices... it's more often that people don't WANT to. Which is fine, but it's also a choice. And if you know that will be your choice, and you'll be frustrated getting attacked in those times, you shouldn't play front line in a game like this unless you're willing to lose some cities.

I'm only commenting on this because I like people on both sides-- but I think on this server, "RL issue" has become another defense tactic, instead of stacking, sniping, or flipping. And it's really not fair to attack those who are prioritizing the game for their desire to play it in full.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
tenor.gif

p.s. if @Ruthie2 wants to pm OF diplo contact in game to hear the other side of the story she is more than free to do so.

Thecrosswhite

Hekatontarch
I've seen this from both sides. Now before anyone yells "traitor"-- I handed off all my cities to Bloods to leave the server, then was asked to join OF, and decided it might be fun and ladon-free.

When cheda asked for relief, I was in Bloods. In my 6ish weeks there, it was the only ask from OF. And I told Bloods my opinion was-- if a guy joins a world with no VM, that's his own stupid fault. Give him 48 hours max relief for them to roll him off the front as if vm kicks in, though they should only need 24... but Bloods chose to honor an indefinite situation. I was really against it and still am. It's ridiculous. While I was there, Lucy in Bloods had a RL emergency, asked for advance relief BEFORE being hit, and was granted. Bill Munro asked while being hit... Uncle B at one point... Dave twice... and a couple more people I don't remember now. All granted, even though they'd already been revolted. This was during my six weeks in Bloods. Also, Bloods took cities from dins constantly while dins was in OF dealing with "RL", without asking relief.

Since joining OF I've seen people with RL issues here that took them from the game and made them vulnerable-- Reimu, A1b3, pigs, Antoine... with no ask for relief and a few dropped cities as we dealt with it. And just about every op there's a new ask from Bloods for RL situations... dins twice now, Dave again, and I can't even remember the others... but it hasn't been BEFORE being attacked like Lucy, all the rest have been after people have been getting revolted and are MIA. Dins is a prime example of how OF deals with it, vs Bloods. It's "okay" in Bloods to go offline and yell RL and then be outraged if it's not honored by an enemy who's trying to fight a war.

RL is important, but at some point the game needs to be played by those who are here playing it. I was in VM this weekend because I wanted to focus on RL... debated not going and hoping I didn't get attacked, but didn't want to screw over my team if I couldn't log in. There are really very very few RL emergency situations that mean you CANNOT log in enough to flip cities to friends and defend a little bit...or empty your cities and call for immediate helen revolts from all of your team to take them before the enemy notices... it's more often that people don't WANT to. Which is fine, but it's also a choice. And if you know that will be your choice, and you'll be frustrated getting attacked in those times, you shouldn't play front line in a game like this unless you're willing to lose some cities.

I'm only commenting on this because I like people on both sides-- but I think on this server, "RL issue" has become another defense tactic, instead of stacking, sniping, or flipping. And it's really not fair to attack those who are prioritizing the game for their desire to play it in full.

TRAITOR!

Mole man 420

Phrourach
again , you do not know what is going on yet your hands write this...
we find targets, we hit them hard and then they say something is going on in RL, always the same pattern.

this has nothing to do with covid, and everything to do with dave always asking for a break when he logs in mass revolted.

if i wanted to justify it, i would just write a public PNP and expose out your leadership and certain player, but am i doing that or trying very hard to explain the discrepancy.
why even bother if it where reversed these dudes would of been INSTRUCTED by Ruthie to whine about it - I mean come on ahahaha - double standards is wild with this group - I unnnooo mannnnn - they got half their team fooled and under some kind of impression of compassion when its more lies coming from the master of deceit herself Ruthie and CO.

Yo 5 city leader Batty boy - this probably you're doing too right? Get outta youre lawn chairs stop yelling at you're team for your own misdoings and pointing fingers at everyone else like their to blame - classis victim mentality runs strong with this group. Find you're liabilites - stop spreading lies - and handle you're crew the way any good leader does BY PROACTIVELY LEADING

pyropirate

Chiliarch

few days later...

coming from a 2 day bloods member lmao, hope you enjoy the jump from doa. dont have any botters to save you anymore :)

ps.

i honored the no hit on him but i get if people didnt its just a game at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.