Furnace E

DeletedUser

Furnace E

Furnace E is 3 days old but within those 3 days we have flied through the ranks and have returned to the top 12. Furnace E is the reincarnation of Death Legion. Furnace is friendly family alliance who knows how to fun , we recruit new players and experienced players and teach the newbies how to play the game.

Recruitment/Closed/Limited/OPEN

We are recruiting players in ocean 65 , 35 and 45! Anyone may join as long as they grow and show some activity. We are ranked 1 in ocean 65 and 35 :D
Founder Alfred Furnace Aka Me

Ocean Commander Of Ocean 65 Snip3rmonkey

Translator
Alfred Furnace- Spanish translator
Roscher-German Translator
Gilgameshi-Korean Translator
Tarantulos-Polish Translator

Our name comes from my favorite book "Furnace", none of you have heard of that.

DeletedUser

I meant first post, and last post.

Never mind it was lost on you

DeletedUser6810

firelord is pro, he starts on the rim, MRA's an alliance into the Top 12, and then get's pact alliances to try and take out any threat to his alliance while acting like a big shot.

Genius.

DeletedUser6810

Sarcasm is the lowest wit.

Whos being sarcastic? Its quite a good plan, get everyone else to do the fighting because you are perfectly positioned to be too far away to do any of the fighting yourself.

DeletedUser

Not just me , my alliance is situated outside the core oceans , trying to build up in peace.

DeletedUser6810

Not just me , my alliance is situated outside the core oceans , trying to build up in peace.

While creating a Coalition with alliances in Ocean 55 and using them as cannon fodder against alliances such as NoE which you cant attack yourself.

DeletedUser

Exactly , no chance of us surviving in the core oceans as my members are learning how to preform simple task as upgrading your resources for the first couple of days and building a swordsmen ,archer and hoplite nuke and yadada. And UAT can't betray us or kick out because we have screen shots of their forum. It could slip into curly's inbox ;)

DeletedUser6810

Exactly , no chance of us surviving in the core oceans as my members are learning how to preform simple task as upgrading your resources for the first couple of days and building a swordsmen ,archer and hoplite nuke and yadada. And UAT can't betray us or kick out because we have screen shots of their forum. It could slip into curly's inbox ;)

Yes we already know about your UAT, we have had plenty of people offering to spy on it and give us any Intel we want, but unlike you I refuse to utilise spies.

DeletedUser

What about that MRA you were going to make. You said you were going to create an MRA but you failed. Once you have made an MRA bigger then me , I shall carry out my threat.

DeletedUser

I'm sure your opponents will be glad to hear you are teaching your new members to build a totally useless nuke (swords,archers and hoplites)

DeletedUser

Useless? so should we just let them be defenseless. Oh what a good idea , what an experienced advice. I'm sure all the top defenders use this technique.

DeletedUser

A "nuke" is a form of attack
If you meant you were teaching your members to build an effective defense then that is what you should have said

DeletedUser

I'm sure your opponents will be glad to hear you are teaching your new members to build a totally useless nuke (swords,archers and hoplites)

if hoplites are useless than what is your sharp nuke made out of... and please don't come up with manticores/harpies. those cost waaaay too much favor to use effeciently.