Future War Predictions?

DeletedUser

You did well CR!

As for FATE attacking CR immediately after CR was formed it is absolutely true,I remember that like it was yesterday.

DeletedUser

If i remember rightly CR was formed from BA south west wing (yes mainly your old alliance), which had been in a hard battle with KE for a long time, Fates best and active members (mostly) in the same oceans and even a few of KE best fighters in the same oceans. From this you formed a tight group of active players who had warred for 6 months non stop. So to say you where the weaker alliance cos of your size, lack of experience and less active members is much given you took the cream of the talent in your area (rockys you join latter lol).
Now Fate was supporting BA in there far to many wars, which you new coming from BA leadership. Given that both alliance where fighting half the top 10 alliances at the time it wasnt like you where facing a ready foe in fate. Im not taking anything away form CR in your stats and what you have done but when i read post from rockys (takes a while) dribble then i feel i must speak up.

This is a dead on assessment. It has been stated before that there was no plan for Fate to fight CR until words escalated (and that was Sculli upset by the defections I think). Individual Fate members nearby had taken shots, which is exactly what CR is 'entitled' to do. War #1 ensued.

CR was and remains stronger than Fate; I tried to form a path where CR might become allies against Fate's oldest enemy, TE. That was Lefty's legacy, and subsequent events proved that war totally irrelevant. BA withdrew from it to begin with. When CR decided that Fate offered a nice opportunity, they showed more of their true character to Eta.

CR believes JCC had some long term plan to bring Fate and TST together? Perhaps he did. I do not care. My position once I became leader of Fate was simple; either incorporate CR into the loose alliance against TE, or if they turned again, to get as much of Eta onside in the fight against them as possible. "Force" CR into terms of alliance? Eta is laughing it's a.r.s.e off over that.

Have I been "whining about CR?" I don't think so. I just get sick of their BS. They generally win battles, and although I believe Fate has done better than anybody thought possible, I can't erase their achievements. I'm pretty sure I have mentioned that in attack they are scary, and can defend as well as most.

No, I was only sick of the one sided 'justifications' for this war. Fate is SO deceitful! Dreadful and unforgivable, even. How do I sleep at night? In a game where our word is our only bond, I began by speaking only truth. I was painfully ignorant to begin with, and had lots of arguments with Lefty and Sculli. When Sculli left I adopted the same policy for Fate. Some of us might tease attackers, but We Do Not Lie. Why bother?

Why do CR members and Whateverrr himself bother to verbally lash Fate? Perhaps because we just won't roll over! They seem more and more disrespectful. That might have something to do with the progress our allies are having, and even if CR is hammering Fate for the moment, a certain Dsadler begged for mercy only a few days ago. He seems to be moving West now and obviously feels the numbers there are more in his favour! Choke on it, CR.

The End of Days may be coming for Eta, but I will be here, and I won't be stepping back from CR or anyone else, and neither will Fate. Perhaps we will turn the odds in our favour a few more times, but regardless of that, I will be proud of my alliance. We have stood as long as any other, and remain unbowed. We shall remain so.

Regards,
Leo

btw, whateverr, do not call me a liar again. Not true, not appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bullied, we are at war!!!
How can you say that if your enemies attack you, it's bullying you?
How can someone that was once part of team black even talk about unfair fights?
khoregate you where one of the main people encouraging whole team of alliances to pick on 10-15 man alliances.

So if you came back from vacation doesn't that mean your ready to play?

as for number of cities, khoregate you started this game a month before i did, it's not CR's fault, you grew slowly and lost 30 cities in the process. When i first started this game i had 10-15 cities getting attacked by 3 members with 30+ cities. 2 of those members where fate members. It's a war game, fight or change alliances. you wont get sympathy from me. Fate never cared about who they "bullied" in the past. Fate simply said "if we have no nap or pack your free game". All i can say is defend yourself like i did any many others in thesame situation before me did.

If you don't want to fight CR leave your alliance, we are not making you stay, we are at war with 3 alliances only you can freely join the rest or apply to CR.

Good luck,

To other Fate member don't come to the boards crying about being attacked by your enemy. it's a war game, fight back or choose an alliance at war with a less aggressive enemy.

Fate where fighting non-stop globally for a year. They had experience in fighting. They where also trained by BA squad leaders how to fight properly.

BA had squads CR originally was formed out of Fearless Fighters squad and KE members.

Long time was only 3 months i joined BA 7th December 2010 and left 21st February 2011.

We did take the best in ocean 26 and 36 that is true.

We took the best in 2 oceans, Fate was in 7 oceans at the time and was a global alliance able to fight the best alliances. They started attacking us 2 hours after we left BA and Fate. by day 3 we had 29 members. 12 from BA, 5 from KE, 9 from Fate, 3 from other alliances that BA/Fate wouldn't recruit into our squad.

Yes, Fates biggest mistake is they started the war as if CR was a small local alliance and treated us no better then WoA. (We had something to prove)

So, i'm saying we where the underdogs until we proved to the world we could fight a global campaign.

OK Tony I'm just saying how great an achievement it is for a player like rockys with 100 + cities to attack a fate player with 15 cities and send him messages about how great his attacks are and how he is going to force them from the game.....

I dont give a monkeys how many players attack me to take my cities I'm just pointing out that none of the mighty CR can take a city on their own unless its cleared by its friends first..

oh and when the CR war started i was at 65 cities I'm now at 81 ( soon to be 80) i don't care I'm progressing slowly and surely and i will do it without bragging how great my attacks are against guys who cannot hope to field a defensive force and still form attack fleets..

oh and tell neoprickia that BIREMES are for DEFENSE!! not for sending with LS fleets

and Bring it Tony attack me with all your but try and not to get slayer to help you ... oh wait you already did that didn't you

Last batch of cities i lost to CR was just before i entered Vacation mode im not making an excuse your right its hard fighting but when i decided i needed to concentrate on family for a while i could n't give a toss about the game and how many cities i lost Im Amazed i think i only lost 5 or 6 ?

DeletedUser

OK Tony I'm just saying how great an achievement it is for a player like rockys with 100 + cities to attack a fate player with 15 cities and send him messages about how great his attacks are and how he is going to force them from the game.....

I dont give a monkeys how many players attack me to take my cities I'm just pointing out that none of the mighty CR can take a city on their own unless its cleared by its friends first..

oh and when the CR war started i was at 65 cities I'm now at 81 ( soon to be 80) i don't care I'm progressing slowly and surely and i will do it without bragging how great my attacks are against guys who cannot hope to field a defensive force and still form attack fleets..

oh and tell neoprickia that BIREMES are for DEFENSE!! not for sending with LS fleets

and Bring it Tony attack me with all your but try and not to get slayer to help you ... oh wait you already did that didn't you

Last batch of cities i lost to CR was just before i entered Vacation mode im not making an excuse your right its hard fighting but when i decided i needed to concentrate on family for a while i could n't give a toss about the game and how many cities i lost Im Amazed i think i only lost 5 or 6 ?

90% of what ever you just talked about happened on my 40 day vacation. We all have lives, deal with it, don't use it as an excuse.

Wow, i sent a few attacks, Get over it.

We are and alliance that works as a team. We take average players and teach them to fight together, that is what CR does.

As for Dsadler, i told him to send the massage asking for her not to take the city then allow her to revolt him defend it. He was looking for DBP. He wanted her to send everything and she had. The plan worked, we also wanted to pick a victim that would share it with everyone so more then one player would attack. Fate was not that organized and so that did not work.

DeletedUser

90% of what ever you just talked about happened on my 40 day vacation. We all have lives, deal with it, don't use it as an excuse.

Wow, i sent a few attacks, Get over it.

We are and alliance that works as a team. We take average players and teach them to fight together, that is what CR does.

As for Dsadler, i told him to send the massage asking for her not to take the city then allow her to revolt him defend it. He was looking for DBP. He wanted her to send everything and she had. The plan worked, we also wanted to pick a victim that would share it with everyone so more then one player would attack. Fate was not that organized and so that did not work.

actually Tony 100 pct of that happened after you were out of vac mode ... i know as i checked just before i pushed the vac mode button ....

DeletedUser

lol the village u tlaking about i attacked i was BP hunting that was it lol!!

i find this funny i sent him messgaes to get more troops so i coudl get more ABP

it worked i got more lol!!

fate are losing so they dont like it now they on the furoms trying to get ppl feel sorry for them !!

heres the truth i do feel sorry there are some amazing defenders in fate some true defenders! and its sad they are all quiting slowly!

must b borign to be on the defence all the time! like being on the attakc all the time gets boring

DeletedUser

actually Tony 100 pct of that happened after you were out of vac mode ... i know as i checked just before i pushed the vac mode button ....

So only your vacation story happened before i came back from vacation? everything else happened in the last 24 hours because you just come off from vacation?

I came back the 20th but, You lost the cities the 19th anything before the 20th I wasn't around.

DeletedUser

More essays, damn! :p
Yeah, but mine was good!
CR loves to posture and brag, and above all try to justify their actions as being everybody else's fault. Not everybody can read between the lines. As I've not bought their sales pitch, I see no reason why anyone distant from events should be fooled.

Regards,
Leo

DeletedUser

Yeah, but mine was good!
CR loves to posture and brag, and above all try to justify their actions as being everybody else's fault. Not everybody can read between the lines. As I've not bought their sales pitch, I see no reason why anyone distant from events should be fooled.

Regards,
Leo

Have you even read yours? It was full of we are doing this because (insert any reason to blame CR). Your speech wasn't even close to being truthful nor a entertaining story. It was full of you feeling sorry for yourself and saying how you will keep trying to fight.

All i can say is the rest of Fate does not share your views. A picture is worth a thousand words. Even JCC doesn't think Fate is worth his time of day. lol

graph

DeletedUser

lets face it FATE is at war with CR now and has been for ages the start of the war is going to b between us! we have our side u have your side!!

now get on with the war! we started to see FATE falling apart i cant see it being as dramatic as the fall apart of KE but i see a lot fof smaller players leaving and runnign away for safty in other allainces! leaving just the core few! im thinking the west will soon be gone but the east is going to hold out for a bit longer!!

the start the war is over with now stop complaing!
if i did what u lot seem to think and attack players my size or bigger it would leave 4 players in range i can hit!
so therefore i will attack big and small players as much as i want when i want and how i want! i dont care if they got 16 villages they choice to be in FATE knowing the war is on so they knwo i can and will attack them same goes for the whole of cr

we cant pick and choice targets when most our cloest enemy is small players! i would love to hit players my size but at this stage in the game players my size are not near me if they not in my allaince because they been eaten up by us growing! whats lefted of fate now is just a few players that fight the rest draining fates core up!!

the west had some good players that didnt get the support they needed thats hy they quit it was a big lost but it happens! the few good players lefted in the west good luck!! theres a lot dead weight u supporting! and u will slowly be driven down

DeletedUser15946

Lets face it you are boring with that same discussion and nobody reads your essays.

DeletedUser15336

Velael,
Greetings.
Welcome back, I hope everything is back to normal, well sort kind of.
Take care my friend, Respectfully,
Kiryoz