Future Wars!

DeletedUser

So the world has been online, for 3 days.Tensions are starting to grow between alliances, what wars do you think will happen?

DeletedUser

lolwut? BP ends tomorrow, and there's nothing to fight over.

DeletedUser

There is always something to fight over. Many alliances will have the focus of dominating their islands and oceans as soon as BP has finished. Of course, not everyone is going to be happy about this.

Of all the alliances that are attacked in the near future, I am sure that at least one will take offence and fight back to stop the opposing alliance. Some will even take this to the extent of declaring war.

Happens on every world. ;)

DeletedUser

There is always something to fight over. Many alliances will have the focus of dominating their islands and oceans as soon as BP has finished. Of course, not everyone is going to be happy about this.

Of all the alliances that are attacked in the near future, I am sure that at least one will take offence and fight back to stop the opposing alliance. Some will even take this to the extent of declaring war.

Happens on every world. ;)

Someone agrees.

DeletedUser

I plan on staying quiet until I am fully ready. then you will all pay.
In my two most successful worlds I have been quiet until I am strong enough to overwhelm everyone, so that's what I'll do here.

DeletedUser

I plan on staying quiet until I am fully ready. then you will all pay.
In my two most successful worlds I have been quiet until I am strong enough to overwhelm everyone, so that's what I'll do here.

Im watching you.Are we cool about the stuff on Xi.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I think that one alliance with the new inexperienced leader is gonna declare war on a similarly inexperienced leader of an alliance because of a silly reason. Then they will attack each other twice, make 3 threads about it, then one will disband and the other will fall into obscurity. Then again this happens on every new server

DeletedUser14437

Well, the alliance WAR GODS declared war on us (The Daedalus Project) for god knows what reason? But yet, they aren't even close to conquer?!

DeletedUser

whats there to fight over everyone is going to go beserk and start attacking everyone on their island

DeletedUser14437

Well, I have one their members on my island but he only has like 250 points.

DeletedUser

this isn't guessing game for my other account. and no. I'm nothing like sparkz in my account.