Game Face

DeletedUser

(Sorry no pictures, on mobile)

I'm pretty sure this thread is useless but I've seen a lot more. I just thought I would let a few of you forum goers know that I will be taking this world a lot seriously now. After the whole Triad thing I've seen my errors and will be starting my own alliance. Mainly for fun and to conquer cities but if you pop up in o66 you can contact me.

Its time to get my game face on and really start working, my ABP will soon rocket since I just came out of BP ( again ). Just went from 1800 to 1200. Passing a Triad player hehe.

OVO/GL

DeletedUser40768

Well good luck on the rim :) Not really surprised that you have more bp than some Triad guys, I was looking at the alliance just a few days ago and a lot of members at the bottom of their alliance have very little bp. Not criticizing, just an observation.

DeletedUser22977

Weird correlation, that some of our lowest scoring players also have low BP. weird how that works. I'll be you don't see that kind of ratio in other alliances, where, obviously, their lowest scoring players all have amazing BP

Your double digit IQ continues to bestow amazement

DeletedUser

Weird correlation, that some of our lowest scoring players also have low BP. weird how that works. I'll be you don't see that kind of ratio in other alliances, where, obviously, their lowest scoring players all have amazing BP

It was just a joke. Dont take it to the head. FYI, its not your lowest players. I passed Twinion, and he has 4 cities.

DeletedUser40768

I meant as in they had low bp for their size, or had no bp at all. Though you are right, pixie1968, redclerk, calldan, Twinion, and Snoozman all have low bp for their size and they aren't on the bottom. Also players at the bottom can have amazing bp, like top players who quit and have their cities conquered internally :pro:

DeletedUser23986

Its time to get my game face on and really start working, my ABP will soon rocket since I just came out of BP ( again ). Just went from 1800 to 1200. Passing a Triad player hehe.

OVO/GL
how do you go from 1800 to 1200? :supermad:

DeletedUser49796

It was just a joke. Dont take it to the head. FYI, its not your lowest players. I passed Twinion, and he has 4 cities.

Oh get off your high horse. You're 100 places below Twinion on BP - so stop embarrassing yourself and get your facts right.

If the highlight of your game is to be able to say 'I came out of BP and passed a Triad player' then I pity your alliance. Although, if you're as useless here are you were in Taras, you might as well boast while you can since you'll probably be city-less soon.

Also...Twinion is a girl - so again, get your facts right before you run your mouth.

DeletedUser

Oh get off your high horse. You're 100 places below Twinion on BP - so stop embarrassing yourself and get your facts right.

If the highlight of your game is to be able to say 'I came out of BP and passed a Triad player' then I pity your alliance. Although, if you're as useless here are you were in Taras, you might as well boast while you can since you'll probably be city-less soon.

Also...Twinion is a girl - so again, get your facts right before you run your mouth.

Like I said, its just a joke. It seems like Triad players can't take jokes nor can they recruit players with a decent sense of humor. Get off your high horse. And no, I'm not 100 places below Twinion in "ABP", fool.

DeletedUser49796

Like I said, its just a joke. It seems like Triad players can't take jokes nor can they recruit players with a decent sense of humor. Get off your high horse. And no, I'm not 100 places below Twinion in "ABP", fool.

Actually my horse is only 17hands so he's pretty small...sorry to burst your bubble.

You are 100 places below Twinion in BP though, because her defensive points outstrip you by miles - it's not all about ABP, despite what you would like to think.

However, you're right about something; we don't have a sense of humour. So best leave us alone and don't pick fights you cannot win.

DeletedUser40768

However, you're right about something; we don't have a sense of humour. So best leave us alone and don't pick fights you cannot win.

I disagree, Herpus has a sense of humor :p

DeletedUser40768

He's a bit special though so doesn't count ;)

Diversity is good within an alliance, you are telling me he is Triad's only special player :p If Triad ever needs another special player than Aussie Pete would be the most qualified for the job. Especially when he says things like the quote below, and that isn't even as special as he gets :D

Not a bad website. Shame you are not going to be fair and open up Triad as well to the public. The results of that are going to turn many people off including me. I will be watching your advertising and advising the companies involved of your restrictive trade practices.