Games Scripts

DeletedUser

I found thread about approved game scripts, but I am not sure how to install them. When I copy them and paste into the address bar I get an error about unknown URL.
So how do you install scripts? I am using FireFox.

DeletedUser

I thought using the greasemonkey add-on scripts were not approved.

I thought that too. :heh: Maybe you should try and find the linked threads in the approved scripts to see if they have any info on how to install them?

DeletedUser

SCRIPTS are only for wimps and people with ACTUAL lives....

DeletedUser2795

quite correct, but they do make good replacements for features the devs refuse to add

DeletedUser

do they actually get PAID for this?

Or is this a labor of impoverished love?

DeletedUser2795

they get paid! Really, what world have you been in all your life, Rooster?

DeletedUser

what world have you been in all your life, Rooster

Well... when I was really young my mom kept me in a box most of the time... she said it was for my own protection... but that didn't really explain the scorpions she'd drop in the box with me every once in a while...

Later on I went to college... my padded dorm room was really nice, except for all the screaming... why were they always screaming??? Night and day... day and night... screaming - all wrapped up snug in their tight white fraternity jackets.

After I graduated with a degree in sanity. I spent a few years wandering the dumpsters of the world... seeing what there was to be seen... gnawing on what there was to be gnawed.

Finally, I got a good job and settled down with the typical American family... you know a wife and two and a half kids...

Poor little half-pint Timmy... that kid is going to have a dickens of a time going to the bathroom in this life.

After that came the big D (divorce) followed by the standard wrong place at the wrong time story... I got swept up in a major drug raid, mistakingly ID'ed as the notorious drug cartel kingpin: Enrico Renaldo Vasquez Antonio Herenedez Jr.... sent to a Peruvian prison for six years... got out... made my way up to Texas... lost an eye in a knife fight with a very clever dog and finally ended up playing Grepolis for kicks.

Same life story I'm sure you've heard a hundred times before...

And ALL of it absolutely TRUE.... right up to and including the word "Well..."

DeletedUser2795

download it, and usually it will just appear in your browser.

DeletedUser2795

the script, there are links to the scripts in the thread, you go to the link, click download (or install, whichever it is) and wait for it to download