Games Scripts

DeletedUser

Well... when I was really young my mom kept me in a box most of the time... she said it was for my own protection... but that didn't really explain the scorpions she'd drop in the box with me every once in a while...

Later on I went to college... my padded dorm room was really nice, except for all the screaming... why were they always screaming??? Night and day... day and night... screaming - all wrapped up snug in their tight white fraternity jackets.

After I graduated with a degree in sanity. I spent a few years wandering the dumpsters of the world... seeing what there was to be seen... gnawing on what there was to be gnawed.

Finally, I got a good job and settled down with the typical American family... you know a wife and two and a half kids...

Poor little half-pint Timmy... that kid is going to have a dickens of a time going to the bathroom in this life.

After that came the big D (divorce) followed by the standard wrong place at the wrong time story... I got swept up in a major drug raid, mistakingly ID'ed as the notorious drug cartel kingpin: Enrico Renaldo Vasquez Antonio Herenedez Jr.... sent to a Peruvian prison for six years... got out... made my way up to Texas... lost an eye in a knife fight with a very clever dog and finally ended up playing Grepolis for kicks.

Same life story I'm sure you've heard a hundred times before...

And ALL of it absolutely TRUE.... right up to and including the word "Well..."

Bravo sir, i also believed you right up to and the word including "Well".

DeletedUser

Scripts are for those that have no time but do like to play these games, geeks are those that spend too much time doing things a simple click could do... in TW when you get to 2mil in points, do you really think going through all your villages and selecting each villages troops specific for that village will take less than 10 mins? no it will take you about an hour unless you have a mass script (you do put the time in setting it up so there is your hard work) once you have it set up a simple click and done, your troops are building, you can launch your attacks (the main reason to actually playing the game) and go on with your life. Games are meant to be fun not work. I quit TW because it became work. I generally make it right up to 2mil on most worlds before leaving (i have co-played a 4mil account as well - still just as hard), those that stay are dedicated yes but are not generally the best, the best usually quit when they runs out of competition and has to start carrying their tribe because they are all useless.

DeletedUser1405

Can i just say this has gone way off course, the guy asked a question and hasnt been given 1 straight answer.
And before everyone jumps on the bandwaggon no i dont use scripts, i used them in TW but cant be bothered in here.

DeletedUser1405

I think he was after a more in depth answer as to how when and where does he use them.