Inactive Topic Gathering point

DeletedUser

The number of Ls able to be gathered should be directly proportional to the amount of cities the alliance have. Say the alliance have 1000 cities, they may only gather up to 5% of the total city.

Say you send Ls from a city, that counts as 1 city of Ls. So if each Ls sent is from a Ls city, they would still be able to produce 50*250=12500. Generally 12500 Ls crashing into the brim wall will still give a better ratio than individual 250 Ls. Towards end game, this number will of course increase.

Here is the balance feature. You may only have one rally point within the alliance, to prevent abuse.

But the whole alliance won't be participating...so there should be more then one rally point from within the alliance.

DeletedUser11965

Since the idea is only valid for seiges, and the rally can only be used to attack seiges, this can't be abused.

so your saying we can rally as many as we want with the limit, say 10 rallies of 5k ls in each (possible), and launch it simultaneously at the brim, while enemy brims are still landing. This way the attackers get way too much advantage.

EDIT: Also if we rally up before a siege, lets say a pre-rally, and the cs just landed, and the brims only like around 1k, a 5k fleet will wipe it leaving the defender with a poor ratio

DeletedUser23986

EDIT: Also if we rally up before a siege, lets say a pre-rally, and the cs just landed, and the brims only like around 1k, a 5k fleet will wipe it leaving the defender with a poor ratio
You should not be able to start a rally until after a seige starts, to keep things fair then ;). Rally points will be made close to beseiged city.

DeletedUser

You should not be able to start a rally until after a seige starts, to keep things fair then ;). Rally points will be made close to beseiged city.

Actually I like the idea of pre-rally, it gives the attackers enough time to gather LS from many cities...you also have to think about travel time to get LS from one city to the Gathering point, giving very little time to the defender to gather not as much support.

DeletedUser11965

say a siege started, and you rally for this siege, but a second siege quickly appeared, you send it to the second one instead as the first is now piled with brims and impossible to break efficiently

DeletedUser27793

Only 1 rally point might be a very less in the end game where u will have more cities under siege
I think this is balanced as the enemy alliance can attack the rally point
Pre rally's cant be made as it will make the game one sided,There can be only 1 rally point for breaking a siege If they r defeated then another rally point to break the siege can be established

Last edited:

DeletedUser11965

That would give the defender advantage, you know how much Ls will be slaughtered at a rally if an enemy Ls nuke came right?

DeletedUser10962

That would give the defender advantage, you know how much Ls will be slaughtered at a rally if an enemy Ls nuke came right?

Not really, sure there is a risk along with the idea of rallying many LS at one point but there is an easy work around. Once the rally point is established you would tell your ally mates to send LS to arrive at the rally point at a certain time then launch after the LS has all arrived. This would reduce the risk of your ls all sitting there waiting to get killed off by a couple of LS nukes.

A pre-rally would make the game too unbalanced if you're online and able to organise a pre rally you should be able to stop the siege with simple snipes no need to make it too easy.

DeletedUser11965

Rather than that, how about only leaders get launch rights?

DeletedUser27793

Rather than that, how about only leaders get launch rights?

leader might not be available at that time but the one whose city is under siege will be online to save his city
yes there is a risk involved in rallying ls but u can time them to land at the same time at the gathering point and attack at once
One more point sharky I guess u misunderstood me as u cant send ls gathered at one city cant be sent to other city,so I think more than one rally point can be made for different siege's but can only have one rally point for a single sieged city

DeletedUser

Not raining on your parade here, but I think Grepolis has everything just right at the moment, it's pretty equal in my head.

A city shouldn't be so easy to take, and the defence shouldn't be equal to the attack.
It seems to me that if these opinions actually come to life, the game will be ruined. No-one will bother with defence and it will be a case of:

You lose your city, you take it back.

All suggestions I see in forums lately are to just ease the 'hardness' of the game.

I personally like having tough competition where skill is needed. Allowing a rally point just doesn't appeal to me.

DeletedUser

Also, you can research to improve attacks, use spells to improve them and you also get farming village quests to help your attacks all against defensive turtles?

DeletedUser11965

Also, you can research to improve attacks, use spells to improve them and you also get farming village quests to help your attacks all against defensive turtles?

how much ls must be spend to break a siege on a WW island? 10k? 20k? 50k? Maybe 100k...because all the ls goes doop in the water