GNN Breaking News

Discussion in 'World Mesembria (en94)' started by FutbolTango, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Ares8793

Ares8793 Taxiarch

Thats a shame, thanks for trying though.

2. Simple977

Simple977 Phrourach

I'd imagine he will visit the forum's at some point to see how the server is getting on though as he dedicated a lot of time to it

Ares8793 likes this.
  3. Ares8793

Ares8793 Taxiarch

Yeah, hopefully

4. FutbolTango

FutbolTango Hekatontarch

whao guys...this is dead... i am playing again in another world. I must say that I missed you. Altthough to be honest, I hate the moderators. I love the game more.

5. Simple977

Simple977 Phrourach

Haha good to see you're well. The rest of the world imploded after you left. Lots of bickering around the world and then mass ghosting once the realisation hit. Not much excitement either way just holding out for WW to begin now which is about 5 weeks from now I believe.

6. FutbolTango

FutbolTango Hekatontarch

Good luck. I hope that Grepolis realizes that the behaviour of the moderators killed this world. It was a nice world until they started interfere.

7. Ponini21

Ponini21 Hipparchus

I think when the alliances that were twice our size started bickering among themselves leading to REPO's complete collapse and the Imperium coalition to splinter the world was lost. If REPO had stayed and the guys had stuck together for the greater good we could have had a semi interesting end to the world instead of mass ghosting and domination we currently have.

8. Simple977

Simple977 Phrourach

I think it the coalition worked together it would have been interesting although a lot of the other alliances hadn't prepared properly and I guess Heroes excluding Repo from WW plan handed it on a plate to us....