God Speak -A New Language

DeletedUser23986

God Speak will be used as the language of any being higher than a "earth" (world name not yet chosen) dweller. Hence the name, God Speak (Lolabel Domoro).

Arubel esso dermorio eleuzo ulenin asagaz gewganoro caw Lolabel.

Which means: Life and death exist in the hands of Love/God.
No offense but it appears extremely ridiculous that the god has to make do with earthlings' exclamation marks.

DeletedUser31385

Maybe:
article-0-121E17C9000005DC-335_634x692.jpg

DeletedUser29066

Then don't read the book when I write it.

I'm putting in my request for an autographed advanced copy right now. Also, let's talk movie rights. Can we work a plot twist involving the assassination of a North Korean leader into the script?

DeletedUser33530

I'm putting in my request for an autographed advanced copy right now. Also, let's talk movie rights. Can we work a plot twist involving the assassination of a North Korean leader into the script?

He's onto something pebble

DeletedUser29066

[h=3]
forum_stats.png
Forum Grepolis Statistics[/h]Threads 42,583 Posts 791,197 Members 48,447 Active Members 352

DeletedUser23986

i thought you posted top 48000 forum moderators? Actually I am sure of that!

DeletedUser29066

i thought you posted top 48000 forum moderators? Actually I am sure of that!

No, that would would be the US forum. I think mods outnumber regular members there, and they all carry guns and riot gear .. but we digress. How would one say Pretzels and Beer in God Speak?

DeletedUser33530

No, that would would be the US forum. I think mods outnumber regular members there, and they all carry guns and riot gear .. but we digress. How would one say Pretzels and Beer in God Speak?

this is an important question that must be answered now pebble

DeletedUser8396

You don't like to accept mistakes, do you? :rolleyes:

It isn't a mistake whatsoever. Firstly because it is my book and I define the parameters of it. Don't like it? Too bad. I really don't care. Secondly, because one of, if not the, most prominent and influential fantasy authors gave his god a language: Tolkien. Call him wrong. You'll have many more to argue with. And lastly, because any thought, any concept, any idea, any way to communicate with the lower beings in a way they will understand - all use a form of language. Don't like that fact? Then you are living in a fantasy of your own.

I'm not mistaken, I am not wrong. Disagree? Don't read it.

How would one say Pretzels and Beer in God Speak?

Hronpas esso wilvikule

Last edited by a moderator: