Pnp Golder Teams(Alliances)!

DeletedUser55664

Fact is INNO ruin this game when they made insta-buy a thing. It allowed heavy gold users to quickly gold out armies if other alliance members fed them resources or they traded in the market. But that wasnt enough for INNO or their greed; they then had to make gold trading a thing. This did help some of the non gold users get gold. But soon, as any hack, it will get discovered. INNO found out gold users were making alts and trading it between the accounts. So they made a new gold trading market which fully benefits INNO in making money by the ress:gold ratios players spend on gold and trading it for the resources.

So the point is, if you do not buy gold, INNO does not want you to play their games. This is a pay to play game. The new moderators set in place are here to help INNO maximize there profits by changing the rules of Grepolis instead of enforcing what the written rules actually are. This is to help out the large gold spenders by taking away the rules that gave advantages to non gold users.

As clearly stated above, stop crying if you do not have gold. This new regime has clearly made their agenda clear to cater towards big gold spenders; they will even fabricate unknown rules to help them play if they keep spending more ;)

DeletedUser55437

This issue is a problem I agree however it mostly comes down to the fact that new players are nowhere near as dedicated, so they are behind in growth regardless of Golding or not. Also they don't have experience to fight / defend properly.

Issue comes from worlds being too small so no rim exists outside of main 4 oceans, I remember when I started this game I was put on the edge of 65 with noobs all around, this won't happen now.

Imo it should be considered to merge some servers to increase playerbase because the less and less players play then it will be harder for newer players to settle in

IfOnly...

Hekatontarch
I have been in and out of this game since the start and for some people gold helps at the start or to get instant resources or instant armys and even myths etc but it is their money to do with how they want to. Me personally I have seen some major gold users get annoyed half way through a world and just throw it all away or they got bored of trying to help other people in their alliance that wasn't spending as much as them. I have to admit I would of preferred the old Grepolis without Gold and if Inno wanted to make money then charge a subscription fee and then nobody can complain about people having advantages over anyone else.

BTW i am not a gold user except for the gold given at the tutorials , all my money goes to the bookies.