Good bye

DeletedUser8790

I am pretty sure it won't. Also, you seem to think that deceiving = strategy. Might be so sometimes, but not always. And there is acceptable deceiving and unacceptable deceiving. To make it simple for you: is acceptable to deceive your enemies, but is completely unacceptable to deceive your allies. At least where I'm standing. Also, if you gave your word to do something, even to your enemies or rather especially to your enemies, is unacceptable to take it back when it fits you. Something I am sure you won't agree.

Ahh Yes, the only alliance deceiving I recall is the fake vote you put forth, then ignored. I guess that does not count when you are Robbyn44, and above your own laws. LOL. I mean it is obvious when your word to your enemies means more than to your allies. In the end it does not matter each time you send resources to your world wonders in your glorious race with TP you think of me. It is a good thing....

DeletedUser9465

I explained already too many times what that vote was about. And thinking of you when I'm sending resources? Hahahaha... Seems rather you have a fixation. It's unhealthy, you know...

DeletedUser

Ahh Yes, the only alliance deceiving I recall is the fake vote you put forth, then ignored. I guess that does not count when you are Robbyn44, and above your own laws. LOL. I mean it is obvious when your word to your enemies means more than to your allies. In the end it does not matter each time you send resources to your world wonders in your glorious race with TP you think of me. It is a good thing....

Calli, from what i have seen robbyn is true to his word, he makes a promise and he keeps it, again you fail to realize the true issue, the fact is we had the wonders thrust upon us, none of us when we signed up to this server signed up for wonder building to end it, the upgrade you asked for remember??? to sim away and build wonders, we were all quite happy warring as we were, well calli you got what you asked for, bravo, the wonder era was thrust upon us, the upgrade cause many good players to abandon the game, and others to become bored with it, we got sick of building one wonder even to stick to our agreement, nevermind 4 to win the world, now here we sit, we some of the best players in grepolis, on a server with less than 400 remaining players, now you, who wanted to build the wonders and win doesn't want to build the wonders, because we plan to do it together in a server that was never intended to have wonders, it wasn't a fair resolution to theta, we tried to rectify that with a solution that represents what this server was, i know you have trouble with that, but thats how it is like it or not, this is what we will do, our alliance is open to all, even those TP who are building their own, they have chosen to do as they wish that is their right we wish them luck in their endeavour, and we will continue in ours, their is a saying calli, if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Theta has been over for a while now, get over it, the rest of us have.

DeletedUser8790

Calli, from what i have seen robbyn is true to his word, he makes a promise and he keeps it, again you fail to realize the true issue, the fact is we had the wonders thrust upon us, none of us when we signed up to this server signed up for wonder building to end it, the upgrade you asked for remember??? to sim away and build wonders, we were all quite happy warring as we were, well calli you got what you asked for, bravo, the wonder era was thrust upon us, the upgrade cause many good players to abandon the game, and others to become bored with it, we got sick of building one wonder even to stick to our agreement, nevermind 4 to win the world, now here we sit, we some of the best players in grepolis, on a server with less than 400 remaining players, now you, who wanted to build the wonders and win doesn't want to build the wonders, because we plan to do it together in a server that was never intended to have wonders, it wasn't a fair resolution to theta, we tried to rectify that with a solution that represents what this server was, i know you have trouble with that, but thats how it is like it or not, this is what we will do, our alliance is open to all, even those TP who are building their own, they have chosen to do as they wish that is their right we wish them luck in their endeavour, and we will continue in ours, their is a saying calli, if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Theta has been over for a while now, get over it, the rest of us have.

Well duh, Captain obvious. Of course I am over it or I would not have ghosted. However you are entitled to your opinion you generate through those rose colored glasses. but how can it be "over" for you if you are still here? I have been wrong on may things and will be wrong again, but at least I can admit it. You cannot, so look in the mirror and discover the truth you might like what you find.

DeletedUser19042

Ok, all 3 of you back off. You are all 3 acting like little children. It happened and it's the past now!
Should be ashamed that you have to be said this by someone probaly 20 years younger than all of you!

Calli, from what i have seen robbyn is true to his word, he makes a promise and he keeps it,
True skala, robbyn always keeps his word. But that is not what it is about. He didn't promise anything.
The point that calli is trying to make, and which I actually follow (but less "agressive", and rob knows it...) is that there was a vote put op on the AX forum about what to do next. Build the wonders or keep a WW agreement. I remember that it was over 65% of AX that voted to build them. But then AX leadership, and I don't specifically refer to Robbyn but the leadership in it's entirety, decided NOT to build them and follow the agreement. However members decided otherwise.
and THAT'S what a lot of members of. Including Calli, and also me. (again, less agressive, and robbyn knows it)

So skala, forgive me, next time you talk about things like this, first get some background info on what happened.

Anyway, it's the past and can't be changed anymore. I still don't agree with what happened back then, but I was for it once as well. I only realised it was wrong when teh vote was put up. So...Maybe we should have reacted earlier.

And now stop this childish behavior. The past is the past. Let it be. It happened and can't be changed.

RTS

DeletedUser14492

I have no recollection of the WW agreement's final solution being to all merge into one alliance to build 4 WW. I dont recall any discussions surrounding that or any of my fellow founders making it known. I could be wrong, as I was not a part of the discussions that did take place. It would be helpful if anyone still had a copy of the messages/posts etc that detail this?

In game there has been no mention of this final solution until very recently in a post I read. No, the idea has originally been pitched some time ago by ayrya et al and continued to be discussed in various forms, but I do not remember her or anyone mentioning that this is the result of the WW agreement's final solution. Again, I suppose I could be wrong.

Moving on, calli, you say others cannot see the truth but fail to see it yourself. Some folk do like the WW, such as you, most however HATE them and everything they stand for, simming and clicking hundreds of times in mind numbing boredom. TC therefore signed up to the wonder agreement, as most did, in order to allow everyone to get on with what really matters, fighting.

I have already expressed how dissapointed I am that some decided to stop fighting quite a while back. Now I am also dissapointed by the WW race currently taking place, people seem to have forgotten many things from the past. I do agree that all players from Theta have helpled make it the fun world we all grew to love, but no one who attains this mystical "winners " award can truely call themselves a winner.

If I could make one subtle point, TC were unlikely to ever join another alliance, particularly just to complete WW, however had a NEW alliance been formed, from scratch, that is something I and TC would have considered far more meritable. As we can see, there are those that still have self interest in mind evidenced by the 3 factions that have emerged. Perhaps a NEW alliance, for all to join would have put that type of issue to bed. Otherwise its just 1)TP and friends, 2) TBE, and 3) JW/LoL merging with those they stopped fighting so long ago.

Oh well, its almost all water under the bridge, a sad day is approaching and I will remember fondly my friends, allies and enemies. Most of all I thank my alliance, together we stood the test of time and everything Theta threw at us, and we had fun:) Alas, there is little left to achieve or accomplish.

Best wishes to everyone and good luck in your WW race.

Ev

DeletedUser20693

Sorry to interrupt your discussion. I know nothing about the story of this world. I'm here to show my homage to the one who was the biggest in Grepolis, Robbyn44.

DeletedUser

I have no recollection of the WW agreement's final solution being to all merge into one alliance to build 4 WW. I dont recall any discussions surrounding that or any of my fellow founders making it known. I could be wrong, as I was not a part of the discussions that did take place. It would be helpful if anyone still had a copy of the messages/posts etc that detail this?

In game there has been no mention of this final solution until very recently in a post I read. No, the idea has originally been pitched some time ago by ayrya et al and continued to be discussed in various forms, but I do not remember her or anyone mentioning that this is the result of the WW agreement's final solution. Again, I suppose I could be wrong.

Moving on, calli, you say others cannot see the truth but fail to see it yourself. Some folk do like the WW, such as you, most however HATE them and everything they stand for, simming and clicking hundreds of times in mind numbing boredom. TC therefore signed up to the wonder agreement, as most did, in order to allow everyone to get on with what really matters, fighting.

I have already expressed how dissapointed I am that some decided to stop fighting quite a while back. Now I am also dissapointed by the WW race currently taking place, people seem to have forgotten many things from the past. I do agree that all players from Theta have helpled make it the fun world we all grew to love, but no one who attains this mystical "winners " award can truely call themselves a winner.

If I could make one subtle point, TC were unlikely to ever join another alliance, particularly just to complete WW, however had a NEW alliance been formed, from scratch, that is something I and TC would have considered far more meritable. As we can see, there are those that still have self interest in mind evidenced by the 3 factions that have emerged. Perhaps a NEW alliance, for all to join would have put that type of issue to bed. Otherwise its just 1)TP and friends, 2) TBE, and 3) JW/LoL merging with those they stopped fighting so long ago.

Oh well, its almost all water under the bridge, a sad day is approaching and I will remember fondly my friends, allies and enemies. Most of all I thank my alliance, together we stood the test of time and everything Theta threw at us, and we had fun:) Alas, there is little left to achieve or accomplish.

Best wishes to everyone and good luck in your WW race.

Ev

again ev, cerebral as always, however, in the end what difference does it make with respect to new alliance or not and the fact that we have joined together with those that we stopped fighting, geographically it makes the most sense as well, however, this is one point i am sick and tired of discussing, Those that criticize us for what we have contributed to the coalition and its efforts against Ax/An should take a good look in the mirror, I think the reason so many are upset at our decision to stop fighting is because they realize just how much the coalition relied on Jags/LoL, but as you said its all water under the bridge now, and I also would like to thank the members of TC for their contributions to this server, in fact i would like to thank all the players of theta for making the game very enjoyable for me, we have struggled against and with eachother, we have had many good times, great battles, and some good drama(calli), as to the wonder race, it really isn't a race, i would rather we all be in one alliance as i feel no one in T.U.F deserves victory any more than anyone in TP or vice versa, but what will be will be, congrats to all who made theta great.

DeletedUser19042

Sorry to interrupt your discussion. I know nothing about the story of this world. I'm here to show my homage to the one who was the biggest in Grepolis, Robbyn44.

lol...Where did he come from?

DeletedUser14492

Fair enough 2skala... you can see in game that I have stated I believe each alliance is soverign and can forge its own path. Sometimes we do things others do not approve of, but we do them for our own good and considered reasons. One persons reason is anothers excuse and vice versa.

You can also see in game that I basically supported LoL by pointing out you guys were indeed important to the coalition as you continued to attack HAF and provide support.

Best wishes.

Ev

DeletedUser8790

again ev, cerebral as always, however, in the end what difference does it make with respect to new alliance or not and the fact that we have joined together with those that we stopped fighting, geographically it makes the most sense as well, however, this is one point i am sick and tired of discussing, Those that criticize us for what we have contributed to the coalition and its efforts against Ax/An should take a good look in the mirror, I think the reason so many are upset at our decision to stop fighting is because they realize just how much the coalition relied on Jags/LoL, but as you said its all water under the bridge now, and I also would like to thank the members of TC for their contributions to this server, in fact i would like to thank all the players of theta for making the game very enjoyable for me, we have struggled against and with eachother, we have had many good times, great battles, and some good drama(calli), as to the wonder race, it really isn't a race, i would rather we all be in one alliance as i feel no one in T.U.F deserves victory any more than anyone in TP or vice versa, but what will be will be, congrats to all who made theta great.

Wow, so much for keeping you "word", I was told by you and your dauntless leader Robbyn, that the only way it would work would be to form a new alliance. Now you say "in the end what difference does it make with respect to new alliance or not and the fact that we have joined together with those that we stopped fighting" You are a liar. Sure it does not matter which alliance it is as long as it is JW or whatever name you call it now.

Eve you never new anything because they did not tell you, I told you before TC was always an after thought to the ww discussion, as was more than half the world. They did not feel that TC players "fit the mold". But I am sure you will join this new alliance, anything to be a member of the precious coalition. Now everyone is! except TP(and the old JFL core) I guess at least someone has a backbone still.

DeletedUser9465

Lol calli... is there no nonsense you wouldn't write here? The old JFL core? albass, gautamgrg and 3m (not run by the original owner)? I wonder if anyone from the old JFL ever heard about these guys. Of course, some are very respectable players. But JFL old core? Lol...

On the other hand, we should just stop this as it is hilarious at best. Or rather pathetic. You restarted and only have a tiny city on the rim, I deleted my account and there is no longer a Robbyn44 in Theta. So is there any sense in this dispute? Not really. Get over it.

DeletedUser9465

Lol back at you mate... JFL old core: RyanWard08, Betsy, Llettek, Vork, Maqiu, Mattatack, tays, txestas, skellyeye, sahanaresh, Ravin_harte, Rapscallion, Rayiningwhisp and so on. There was no albass14, gautamgrg, papinjo or hansi there. You and some of your friends joined JFL in the springtime of 2011 when JFL was already a very different alliance from the one it used to be at the beginning of Theta. Then you and your friends joined JW and when Lord Zato ghosted the old JFL completely disappeared. Just because a bit later albass14 founded a new alliance and named it JUST FOR LAUGHS doesn't mean that the original JFL was back. This new JFL of you and albass was a failed copy and the fact that it had very little to do with the original JFL is proven by your attacks on maqiu, a true JFL original, who only has 6 cities now. You and your alliance mates tried hard for several days to take a city from him, quaked him and bolted him, but eventually failed to take even one city... Lol again at you mate! First for attacking a guy 40 times smaller than you (that's bullying at its worst) and second for completely failing to take at least one city from him :)eek:). I find very amusing the name maqiu used for his one man alliance: "albass14 I laugh at you". I am too. Cause, indeed, is just for laughs...

DeletedUser

Okay this has been a lovely thread and a great read so far but i just had to delete three posts as spam. I hate spam.
The forum rules say quite clearly:
The Forum Rules said:
Spam and off topic comments will be deleted. This includes comments such as “In before Lock” and one word posts. If you wish to let the poster know you approve or disapprove of their post, please use the reputation system.

This will be the only warning for this thread guys, it'll be warnings from here on out. Get back to respect and discussion of in game history. Thanks.

DeletedUser2950

Seems you forgot (as did some others) that the idea of the supper-alliance to end the server by building the wonders was part of the WW agreement since the very beginning. Or maybe you honestly didn't know. But others did know and now they are acting like they never agreed to such a thing.

Really? Then why didn't you ever inform the alliance of this, because this is the first I've heard of it. I had to ask & ask what we were going to do after they announced wonders, & the only one who answered me was Callinectes telling us of the plan a handful of you came up with in secret & forced on an entire server. Then you replied implying he was lying, when it was indeed the truth.

You held the vote, which came out in favor of building wonders, after already making the secret deal, then ignored the results of it. Finally, after much time, you admitted the deal, but NEVER said anything about this super alliance building them at the end. All you said was 7 alliances would build 1 each, so there would be no winner.

After my alliance on Kappa finished building all 7, I joined HAF to try to build them, because they were the only ones that weren't part of the deal & could. They were also our ally, & I continued to support you & AX as always. I never went against you, yet you worked against us to keep us from winning, then came up with this super alliance plan, after being asked to join us with any players that wanted to to build them. I feel very betrayed by you, Rob. You worked against your allies & with our enemies. There is no honor in that.

DeletedUser9465

This is your own very personal version of truth. Also, you don't know a lot of facts or only know half of what happened and you are inventing the other half.
The discussions about the deal were held while we were holding the vote in AX. There were three options about what people think would be best to do: a) build the wonders; b) going for a deal with the other 6 top alliances to build each only one wonder and thus to prevent Theta to be sim-won: c) just attack everyone and have fun without building any wonder and without taking any deal (lol... there were a couple of votes even for this option). The vote turn in favor of building the wonders but was not as overwhelming as you are trying to imply. Nevertheless, a very strong argument in favor of building the wonders. Though, 3 out of the 4 founders of AX (me, Wally and Princess X) considered that the arguments in favor of the deal with the other alliances were much stronger. And because this is a war game after all, we as leaders decided what AX will do. Those that were against our decision were free to leave. And they left: callinectes, you, The GrepoGod and some other two.
A number of facts follow from this:
1. The founders of AX agreed to the pact after the vote was completed.
2. There was nothing secret about the wonder plan as the discussions were held on skype and many players took part. Not only founders or leaders. Ask RTS cause he is the one who set up the chat room.
3. AX members knew we were discussing about this pact because it was one of the options to chose from. Also, I didn't admitted the deal after a long time but rather immediately after AX agreed to it. It was announced via mass-mail by Wally or Princess X. The fact that you found out about it later is your problem, not mine.
4. It's true I said nothing about building the wonders together with the other alliances that agreed to the pact but this was discussed on skype and was considered as probably the only reasonable solution to conclude Theta. I repeat, conclude it, not win it cause I still think building some wonders is no proper way to win a war game. But some people might think they deserve something after two years of playing and this super-alliance could have given them what they wanted. The way this idea was finally implemented was not the best one possible but it had rather little to do with me. I still think that everybody that still plays Theta should join one super alliance, build the wonders and thus conclude Theta. Of course, this is only my opinion and people will do as they want. I am no longer in Theta as Robbyn44 and I no longer care that much.

About your last accusations now: HAF was one of our most trusted ally but was not part in the pact. Indeed, AX and then AN never did anything to help them build the wonders as this would have been against the pact. But it's also equally true that AX never did anything to try to stop HAF from building the wonders. As far as I'm concerned I didn't really care what they were doing about the wonders and HAF knew it. I did nothing to keep you from "winning" Theta, as I did nothing to help you "'winning''' it. I find it very odd that you are accusing me for not helping you doing in HAF something I already said won't be done in AX. Finally, callinectes final proposal to merge AN, AX and HAF and to build the wonders. I openly oppose to this idea because of two reasons: first it would have been against the wonder agreement and would have mean to break our word; second I no longer trusted callinectes because I realized some time ago that he is putting his own agenda above anything else. So I did not work against my allies and with the enemies, I just kept my word.

PS: I find it very honorable that you are trying to defend your friend's opinions on this matter, but I find less honorable the way you choose to do it. Lying, Rhea, is very dishonorable.

DeletedUser8790

Give it up Rhea, It is like screaming at a wall, We are stuck with the fact that Robbyn is the best most perfect player in the game. Ignoring his mates by making personal pacts with enemy players in enemy alliances, Instructing his alliance to "make HAF a low defense priority" one of their most "trusted allies", Conspiring with the enemy to manipulate the game, ignoring the will of his alliance, etc.. etc... That is what good leadership does! You see being a peasant mindless player like myself we cannot understand the vast complicated decisions an exhalted leader like Robbyn must face on day to day basis. Sometimes he has to make these decisions for you since we cannot fathom the depths of this responsibility it takes. Because in the end he is only doing it for our own good. The Sacrifices poor robbyn makes are hard ones.

DeletedUser9465

Lol... do you read what you post callinectes? I mean, are you aware this is just a game? Cause you seem as bitter as I would have stolen your life from you or something. Meh...
And again, are lies really necessary? When did I ever say HAF is a low defense priority? Probably in the same delirium of yours where I was pulling strings to control Theta or even conspiring with the "enemy" to take over the Earth, the whole Universe maybe :D
In the end the situation is much more simple. Most AX chose to trust me and only a (very small) handful chose to trust you. Live with it, you ain't as popular as I am :p And those who trusted me will most probably get that stupid master of the world award if they want it, while those that trusted you will get nada, though they so much wanted that award. But you failed them, time and time again. Hmm... there is a world to describe your performance as a leader. I'm sure you can guess it yourself as you are a bright guy. Just a hint for you: Light Our too Sad End of a not such a Real world with your hilarious posts. Obvious enough?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8790

Haha, Fished in hook, Line, and sinker.... Game, set, match me :) Pulled you right in now it is recorded for all to read. I love it. Finally you tell the truth!!!!! That is all I wanted admission as described in your post above. Took me a while to rattle it out of you. Thanks though you were a tough nut to crack :) Long Live Robbyn A-1 super guy

DeletedUser9465

Admission that you are a loser? Lol.... I could have obliged you with this a long time ago. All you had to do was to ask. And congrats for winning your game, set and match with the nuts. Were there yours, tough nut cracker? Ouch!