Gradual fall of an MRA

DeletedUser29066

The whole process has gone pretty fast .. maybe this thread should be renamed Rapid fall of an MRA

Nice legs Sassy:cool:

DeletedUser

spanks Hassan ;)

okay....we calling dates as to when these MRA's will fall or what? Let's get something going here and round up some interest in these forums....not even the mod is hanging out in here any more ( :p Chrss )

DeletedUser8467

Maelstrom is on its way to disbanding or breaking up i reckon. i left them today, after a few days of trying to give them advice and nudge them in the right direction. They have no real leadership, no one that is trying to 'stand up' and give them direction.

Well they had me and Undercat. But the noob guys with titles knocked us back. There loss i think for not listening to proper ideas. All in all, for the 180 members they have, there alliance is dead in the forums. literally only a handfull (maybe....maybe 15) post regularly in the forum. There unorganised and communication is massivly none existent.

There about to loss a few of there top ranking members ( i no points mean nothing). And i reckon that still wont make there 'leadership' kick into action.

DeletedUser9358

to bad you werent closer to us...we have a few epsilonians on our team and would like to have you too.but the distance isnt good :( lol

DeletedUser8467

yer bro, i saw you and mike together a few weeks ago, i looked into your alliance and as you said its just to far away :S. Luckily i like making massive moves to get into the middle of war zones, so who knows maybe later down the track :)

DeletedUser1405

"The Epsilon school af War" that sounds like a decent title, nice to see you still hanging around Ronin.