Great Wars?

DeletedUser

The worlds are surprisngly dynamic places as old alliances fall and new ones rise. You will find that after awhile it becomes stale and people drift out but that happens in any game. What I've noticed is that if an alliance crumbles a percentage stop playing for whatever reason but alot go into new/other alliance and carry on.

To a degree the developers did think about it, in the latest world alliances are limited to 60 people (i think) but you can't stop people working in teams if thats what they find most effective.

DeletedUser

Fair enough Dark,

But lets try not to stray to far off topic :)

DeletedUser

The worlds are surprisngly dynamic places as old alliances fall and new ones rise. You will find that after awhile it becomes stale and people drift out but that happens in any game. What I've noticed is that if an alliance crumbles a percentage stop playing for whatever reason but alot go into new/other alliance and carry on.

To a degree the developers did think about it, in the latest world alliances are limited to 60 people (i think) but you can't stop people working in teams if thats what they find most effective.

I agree, people should be allowed to work in teams. And out of respect for the original poster and Gibbowo, I will start my own thread about this, I will call it, Structured Environment.

But anyway, back to the original topic,,Great Wars, This current war Between DoA IoA and BoM is becoming VERY interesting!