Greatest Grepo Alliances of All Time

DeletedUser

What was your brother's ingame name?

"Achilles Butt". Obviously. He still plays in several worlds.

I could guess a reason for that. I would rather say that it is because they are standardized. I mean, if I were an ATM machine outfittinf company owner, then I wouldn't go through all the hassle to change steel plated keys just for a few dots which will cost only more. Cuz they all have design plates, I think like how mints have money plates. (Imo)

Common sense, logic and scientific reasoning may *work* wherever you're from... but where I live... those kind of outlandish, childish under-reactions to simple issues are frowned upon.

Now if you'll excuse me... I just saw a squirrel in a tree outside my house... I need to go hide in the cellar.

DeletedUser26576

I think Eviction Notice was the greatest ever, of the 3 worlds that I have really played on they won two of them.

DeletedUser20429

I was just going to say that Cheetah7050. I played the world Rho for a long time, although I was eventually beaten back. I was based in Ocean 66 and 65 and to be honest I'm surprised I remember that xD But I was part of an Alliance when I first joined called The Knights Who Say Ni, which were in a war with Temporal Distortion. Those two merged together to become Evolution which ended up dominating in the south-east. But EN were well and truly at war with Evolution and several other alliances, Virus being one of them, but I cannot remember any others. I had close to 7 cities when I when I started losing cities to Evolution.

It truly is unfortunate because I had some great friends in that world whom I'll never remember to this day.

DeletedUser44580

As a member of Project Venom (I was then know as "the show"), I can say that was one hell of an alliance. It was a pleasure in Kappa fighting against The Black Shadows as well, until I joined Chillax and met a few stellar players there.

DeletedUser32373

I have looked at Eviction Notice, and yet I still don't see any names that I recognize, other than gunnelator of course.

Edit: I recognized a couple names from the squad in Myonia, but was confused because I recall them as huge simmers :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know how many veterans are still left playing this game, but anyone who played Epsilon long enough would have heard of an alliance called Mad Melons. Although I was never in their alliance, I was one of the players who lead the "resistance" against them with a few other friends and alliances. Eventually we won the war, and then went on to win the world much, much later, but if the founder of Mad Melons (can't remember the name) had not left, I could easily of seen their alliance winning one of the toughest worlds I have ever played.

P.s I was a leader in The Renaissance during that war against them

DeletedUser16429

I think Kad was the leader of Mad Melons

P.S. I was in Underdogs with Phil

DeletedUser

Ah yes.... We still hold the record for fastest alliance to disband from rank 1 in all stats and return to rank 1 in all stats (8 days (3 months + gametime had passed to put it into perspective)).
Mad melons were... mad... and shook epsilon... I quit first and left dobby in charge. Apart from when he quit... he decided it would be funny to delete the alliance and his account at the same time :O which I believe espilon was still recovering from over a year later.

We also had most of the budding young PnP artists, most of whom have gone now.... moved into the real world from studenthood. I was really too engaged on beta at that time to lead MM properly, and dobby was better at politics than leading.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

EN definitely the best alliance of all time, end of discussion :p

DeletedUser

Best team and best alliance was Project Venom. This guys made history. It was such a big pleasure to play at same time with them.

DeletedUser27793

Ah yes.... We still hold the record for fastest alliance to disband from rank 1 in all stats and return to rank 1 in all stats (8 days (3 months + gametime had passed to put it into perspective)).
Mad melons were... mad... and shook epsilon... I quit first and left dobby in charge. Apart from when he quit... he decided it would be funny to delete the alliance and his account at the same time :O which I believe espilon was still recovering from over a year later.

We also had most of the budding young PnP artists, most of whom have gone now.... moved into the real world from studenthood. I was really too engaged on beta at that time to lead MM properly, and dobby was better at politics than leading.
I think we can say that another phase started after mad melons disbanded but even after that epislon was interesting
I forgot the alliance name but there was a good alliance before mad melons too

DeletedUser11508

"Achilles Butt". Obviously. He still plays in several worlds.

Common sense, logic and scientific reasoning may *work* wherever you're from... but where I live... those kind of outlandish, childish under-reactions to simple issues are frowned upon.

Now if you'll excuse me... I just saw a squirrel in a tree outside my house... I need to go hide in the cellar.

Rooster, you still around???
Cool, you will support me in your own crazy statements that The Death Crusaders were the greatest alliance ever

"...Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and auld lang syne*?..."

HAPPY 2014!