Greatest Grepo Players of All-Time

DeletedUser

I got my money on clodovic on that one. Or to throw another name into the hat for the reward, SassaRastressen

DeletedUser

more challenging on a world where you can actually lose cities lol

DeletedUser22650

yup, the only thing that makes me log in is the thought of dropping one without a proper fight, it gives me nightmares so i just gave up sleeping altogether a couple of years ago, the problem is now i hallucinate from sleep deprivation....its lucky i have my friends cookie monster and big bird with me all of the time to let me know if im seeing things or if theyre really there

DeletedUser

I heard there is a better method... It is called attack alarm. You get plenty of sleep and wake yourself up when your alarm goes off. Good players can snipe anything in defence provided they are online. You get woken enough times a day to make your farming runs so you never need to worry about getting behind.

DeletedUser16506

I would add to this list mAsTeRiTy. He was the best at the speed world some years ago.

DeletedUser

For me greatest players of all time are all leaders that brought/bring success and victory for their alliances from world to world. You may have extremely talented group but without good leadership it is all for nothing (many have seen this scenario) and just comparing players by number of cities and BPs is just no longer relevant do to massive gold spenders.

Even do I am a leader of successful alliance I just can`t consider my self one of greatest not by a long shot

DeletedUser46838

best players
slobo.c
charl
rick ross da boss
myersbill ( i think thats how you spell it)
Renvall
SirNippleton-ShadowMelik

DeletedUser20415

Best players are the ones that find out the best solutions for each problem, they know what is the most effective way to use their troops for, and can take upon a real challenge:

half of the people mentioned above, are the most active players, not talented.

From my experience:

Eddy.mad - Nisseonbeer - TwystedT - Valdeberen - Kadyujin - Jpindeth(Dazedknight) - Raven Lord- Rumpelteskin(CrazyHydra) - Lord Hackoon - Rm9832 - Udhata - MicrarLaur - MattyWesti - Urman - *Adasko* - mkemal - Fontenay - Vevik - zero point and the list goes on ... all great people, very helpful as allies, very challenging as enemies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wloud love to play whit those players but im quite new :( only 1 year and 6 month playing :(

That isn't new, but not veteran either :) hehe

I don't think anyone can say who is definitely the best players, but the ones I think could qualify are people who keep going until it simply isn't fun. So most of these haven't be said before, but they are players I have played with and would love to again.
So:
PhoenixOrder (didn't really speak on the forums much, but an amazing guy to be around. He pretty much taught me grepo, him and the next one on this list)
Ituralde (taught me most of what I know relating to organizing ops and forum moderating :D)
pamela13 (great player who tried to carry on in every situation, even when the odds were stacked against them)

I'll probs add more as I think, but they might not be the best out of everyone, but they are the best to me, because they had something to do with me learning how to play.

DeletedUser

Just thought of disbeme, a good sport and a great rival. I could never get a revolt on him lol

DeletedUser5061

aurave
dragot
socrates34
milos21
jennesis
jpsinseth
fogge
hilop
pyth
dux b
wansyth
valzer
bhurnae
hashisfun
lochiew
kron
Vork
venomous d
the bat
privatejoker
czar
stabbed
Legionreturns
The Dink

just some of the top of my head that i played with or against

am biased and took away any morale, rim and gold whores

saying that everyone knows the female players in this game are the best

DeletedUser

n3mesis, bowzer, snoopwins, gerrit-claessen, Eclipse, rocky04

my list is short, I have removed players that I know use attack alarm, as winning without needing to use it is a sign of ability. The following players fall under that bracket (Sassa Rastressen, Clodovic, Himalayas, edaken)

I have removed players I have not played against/with that have an even odds or worse situation (Naji, Yondo, MizzNivvet)