GreenPuffle92

DeletedUser

Hello World(or Grepolis)! I am GreenPuffle92(You may call me Green or GP for short). I'm quite a decent player in-game and a grepo-addict! I recently joined the Grepolis forums in May and have been since addicted to all of Grepolis. I have gathered up knowledge of the Grepolis forums and it's popular forum-goers(Yes, I know you) as you may have noticed I read the forums more than I post. I only post when necessary or just for the games.

Real Life, hmm... I live and study in Scotland and since it's the summer, have lots of time for Grepolis :D. I love to play football(Best sport ever! :p) with my friends when I'm not busy trolling and attacking people on Grepolis.

About Grepolis in-game. I started Grepolis on Pi but got conquered by the leading alliance at the 7k mark with my only city because I was a 'potential' threat to them. Now I play on Chi with DBD(main server now) and I'm doing pretty well with but don't have my 2nd city yet. So I have never known what it feels like to have 2 cities :), I'd love to though.

Likes: Grepolis(of course :p), Football, Comedy, Being Praised and being liked!
Dislikes: Being hated :'(, People moaning, Njubs, Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, MRAs, Songs with subliminal messages, Certain Singers, People thinking I'm a noob and s-s-snakes!
Favourite Animals: Birds(Love 'em!) and Pengys(no, not jarp)
Favourite Food: Pizza, Chicken and of course Ice-Cream!
Favourite Music: Rock, Techno and Pop.
Favourite Singers: Eminem, Michael Jackson, Tinie Tempah and Wiz Khalifa.
Favourite Films: I'm a bit childish so... Cars, Cars 2, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2: Rodrick Rules and Bleach 1,2 and 3.
Favourite Anime: Bleach
Favourite FC: Manchester United 4 Life!
Rangers or Celtic: Prefer Celtic, used to like Rangers but after what they did to United and poor Valencia... :mad: Rangers!
Random Fact: I despise Narwhals.

Favourite Grepolis Settings:
Speed: 3
Unit Speed: 2
BP: 7 Days
Morale: Inactive(Only played on Morale Worlds but I don't like it.. so no)
Alliance Cap: 30-50
Conquer System: Conquest(Prefer Conquest but can live with Revolt)

If you're wondering where I got my name from... some may probably know but Club Penguin! I used to play it when I was young but it's gotten so boring that I can't even think of a point to it! Well, my favourite feature were the Puffles and one of my favourites was the Green Puffle.
Please Do Not call me 'Puffle' or 'GreenPuffle' but if you do I'm placing you at the top of my To Rim list.

That's it for now so if you have any questions please feel free to interrogate me. There are some exceptions... ;)

Questions I will not Answer:
What's your real name?
Are you a spammer aswell(spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam)?
How old are you?
Have you ever had a conversation with an alien?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18366

I would of been green puffle too. But the new white one is good. Don't worry I quit playing time back :D

DeletedUser

@10destructer, What about the brown puffle? That's good as well xD!

@Equanimity, It stops you picking on smaller players and i know that's the point of morale.

DeletedUser

Morale is dumb. I hate that I can't farm 1000 point cities when I'm 40000 or something. Hey greenpuffle, is their a specific reason you like conquest?

DeletedUser

@10destructer, of course it is! It's the coolest puffle in CP.

@firelord0001, Private... I might tell you. If you tell me why.

@lord syron orm, No.. no specific reason... just used to it.

DeletedUser

Since now I'm playing on Chi... I'm starting to like Revolt as well.

I think I might like both! :D

DeletedUser

why did you choose that username?
hey, this is the 1000th post in the meat the players forum
another milestone for me :)

DeletedUser

Why do you even care about those stupid milestones? They do nothing and spamming pointlessly won't get you them.