GreenPuffle92

DeletedUser

Hi Puffy,

I have the following observations...

You prefer Conquest to Revolt, yet so far you have never had a second city so you dont know what they are like yet as you have never used Revolt or Conquest. Fail.

Your first world your first city was 7000points and you still hadnt taken a second. Fail.

You only rated me 4/10 despite my many green bars on here and the fact that Im a lovely person :D and should be at least 7/10. Fail.

But you are an ally so i wont rim you or anything because that would be rude, not sure naming yourself after a soupdragon is the coolest thing, but then Im an old git so whadda I know ??

lol

Have fun fella, and welcome to the strangeness that is Grepo !!

:D :D

J.

DeletedUser3613

Also blade he de repped me for being a fulham fan and yet i was born and raised in fulham!!

and he is a manchester utd fan that is scottish !!

FAIL

DeletedUser

Hi Puffy,

I have the following observations...

You prefer Conquest to Revolt, yet so far you have never had a second city so you dont know what they are like yet as you have never used Revolt or Conquest. Fail. Not Fail

Your first world your first city was 7000points and you still hadnt taken a second. Fail. Not Fail

You only rated me 4/10 despite my many green bars on here and the fact that Im a lovely person :D and should be at least 7/10. Fail. Not Fail :Angry:

But you are an ally(?) so i wont rim you or anything because that would be rude, not sure naming yourself after a soupdragon is the coolest thing, but then Im an old git so whadda I know ??

lol

Have fun fella, and welcome to the strangeness that is Grepo !!

:D :D

J.

I have now conquered 17 cities on Conquest on my secret account in Theta.

I was about to take my second city, my CS was on the way before I got conquered.

I rated you 4/10 because you're rating them in-game. Nothing to o with the forums. That was the first time I ever saw you.

How the hell are 2Good4U and DBD allies?

Lastly, puffles aren't soupdragons whatever that is.

Thanks for the rep and yeah most people don't do proper introductions. ;)

DeletedUser17088

Allow me to extinguish this flame thread

Any further insults, goading and general negativity will have consequences

DeletedUser

I probably don't prefer it as I am used to revolt.
Conquest is simple, easy to understand, yet quite difficult to do if your opponent puts up a good fight.

Revolt is a bit confuzzling for me, I only play one world.

DeletedUser

My thread's been dead for a while, so I'm here to liven it up.

Guys, please vote for me in the Chi POTM. I really want to win this contest real bad. So please vote for me!