GrepoHugs Declares War on Semper Fidelis

DeletedUser

I'll make this nice and short. GrepoHugs declares war on Semper Fidelis.

This past week, we conquered 15 cities from Semper-Fi, so in response, they have sent retaliatory attacks against us.

Here at GH, we welcome the action and thrill this war will sure provide. Gamma's been boring for quite some time, and that's all going to change.

I'll admit, GH faces some problems, mainly we're too damn strong individually that getting CP to conquer will take ages, so we hope you bear with us.

Nevertheless, with our brute force from our army, navy, and air force (yes, we even have an air force), we will fight Semper-Fi to their demise.

So that's all I'm going to say for now.

Have a good day!

DeletedUser

Good Luck. Semper Fi will need all they can get.
Luck is a mere conjuncture of events. What the Semper Fi needs is strategy and skill, which actually they lack. This kind of war reminds me many old things but I don't think that many of you might remember, e.g. the "almighty" Blood Alliance. I trully hope this will be a funny war ^^.

DeletedUser

Good luck grepohugs
05.png

DeletedUser

Good luck SF :O for trying to survive the massacre.
In case people haven't noticed. The other (half) red dots against SF is from KoF ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well done semper on some truly remarkable counter attacking skills including unguarded transports from even their top players, including RVasy, funnily enough. i'm just loving all the BP you've so kindly given to me and can't wait for more of your high calibre clearances to arrive.

RVasy 30.05.2010 00:49

Keep it up guys, we are really soften them out, they cannot cope with all our attacks and targets in the same time. Make sure that when attacking use lightships for your troops

inspiring stuff there...
picture1etq.png

DeletedUser

well done semper on some truly remarkable counter attacking skills including unguarded transports from even their top players, including RVasy, funnily enough. i'm just loving all the BP you've so kindly given to me and can't wait for more of your high calibre clearances to arrive.

RVasy 30.05.2010 00:49

Keep it up guys, we are really soften them out, they cannot cope with all our attacks and targets in the same time. Make sure that when attacking use lightships for your troops

inspiring stuff there...
picture1etq.png

Damn I <3 you!

DeletedUser

LOL look at that defense!

Pack your bags Semper Fi

What's silly is. They will keep attacking that city. They won't attack anyone else's cities :/

And this won't be a war

It will be a massacre :p

Sorry for the cliche :(

DeletedUser

ooh thought you'd gone inactive dakkar. i was lied to :O check my fighter rank, they've knocked me into 4th place and still 15 attacks to go including a 31 hours cs journey with 17 ls and 5 biremes to own out my navy... classic

DeletedUser

ooh thought you'd gone inactive dakkar. i was lied to :O check my fighter rank, they've knocked me into 4th place and still 15 attacks to go including a 31 hours cs journey with 17 ls and 5 biremes to own out my navy... classic

Lied to by me ;)

Back on the 1st page too. Now I just need to get my BP bak!

DeletedUser

lol you've got a lot of catching up to do :p i've got 40k more than you now :D

DeletedUser

check this out lol. most of my losses weren't even cause by them either
picture2cgo.png

DeletedUser

Haha now I won't be attacked because I'm about to be kicked from semper for spamming the forums :D

Safe for now :D

DeletedUser

Wow, Little, what an accomplishment!!!

"#

★ Hi there! ★
I'm littleblazey, proud member of Semper-Fi
~ I like to spam ~

I'm here to make things difficult for you
Life without war isn't a life worth living.
Losing isn't falling down, losing is refusing to get back up."
- thats what's your profile says.

Your post here really fits in it well ;)

DeletedUser2413

Imma grab me a piece o' this war cake... It has indeed been boring around 64 for the entire time I have inhabited that ocean... After all the defending I tried to do for that alliance all I get is comments like this...
Now....We lost a few members, like Zabbi, and got a few more. All in all, SFi might just be a bit more organized than before because of this.
I think I'm going to make him my primary target! :) I only wish you would reconsider Eclipse, I'm so bored around here! :p Plus Ozy disappeared off the map!

DeletedUser

Imma grab me a piece o' this war cake... It has indeed been boring around 64 for the entire time I have inhabited that ocean... After all the defending I tried to do for that alliance all I get is comments like this...
I think I'm going to make him my primary target! :) I only wish you would reconsider Eclipse, I'm so bored around here! :p Plus Ozy disappeared off the map!

lolz. You finally Left :p