GrepoHugs Declares War on Semper Fidelis

DeletedUser

NO!!! I'm doomed for the ummm..7th time! BTW, we are still holding are ground in some oceans.
I'll make this nice and short. GrepoHugs declares war on Semper Fidelis.

This past week, we conquered 15 cities from Semper-Fi, so in response, they have sent retaliatory attacks against us.

Here at GH, we welcome the action and thrill this war will sure provide. Gamma's been boring for quite some time, and that's all going to change.

I'll admit, GH faces some problems, mainly we're too damn strong individually that getting CP to conquer will take ages, so we hope you bear with us.

Nevertheless, with our brute force from our army, navy, and air force (yes, we even have an air force), we will fight Semper-Fi to their demise.

So that's all I'm going to say for now.

Have a good day!

DeletedUser

well done semper on some truly remarkable counter attacking skills including unguarded transports from even their top players, including RVasy, funnily enough. i'm just loving all the BP you've so kindly given to me and can't wait for more of your high calibre clearances to arrive.

RVasy 30.05.2010 00:49

Keep it up guys, we are really soften them out, they cannot cope with all our attacks and targets in the same time. Make sure that when attacking use lightships for your troops

inspiring stuff there...
picture1etq.png

wow thats allot of defense semper fi has no chance or are they already finished

DeletedUser

It's actually the pegasus's are daunting imo. The birimes are clearable (this was all assuming that semper-fi had an ounce of organization. I have reports in the forum of GyroHero's polis stacked with 4 - 5k of each troop + chariot's and this was months ago.

birimes are clearable.

Land troops are also clearable but at a terrible cost. especially if you use horses.

and just too say, that's probably train wreck's own defence and nothing from his alliance. :p

can someone finish semper off already? We need another leadership spy!

DeletedUser

That could be cleared without a huge amount of difficulty with a few OK players working together, though SF doesn't have the organization, or the loyalty of it's members to do such a thing. True, it would cost quiet a bit, but it is stacked for mainly blunt, and if you cleared the harbor and then sent some earthquakes and were able to attack with some ranged and sharp nukes you may be able to even get an OK BP ratio out of it. Though keeping it cleared or conquering it while not allowing yourself to be spread too thin is another matter that is very difficult without a question. Don't forget that this is GH; they adjust very quickly. From my experience many SF members were afraid that they would be singled out, and it would seem as though there are even less that really believe in their alliance anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol dakkar, sadly this wasn't all mine, but bearing in mind this was just one of my cities (the furthest out from the alliance) and when this was taken there were still about 20 waves of support inbound and basically every one of my cities in ocean 64/borderline 54 were stacked at the same time as this, as semper were attacking them all, so they never really stood much of a chance.

some guy from semper has been trying to broker a peace deal with me, so i gave them the following terms, and if they accept we can vote upon whether or not to bring the war to an end.

conditions:
1) every player below 20k points must be kicked
2) all ex-leaders/founders must be kicked
3) all players who attacked us must be kicked
4) the alliance must change their name from semper-fi
5) all players currently being attacked by us/players friendly to us must be kicked

DeletedUser

They might be willing to do #1 and #4. #2 they will just be too proud for, and besides that, if they are anything like what they use to be, they have the nasty habit of giving leader rights to anything that moves. #3 they won't be willing to do because if #2 didn't finish them off, this would remove every active member that has the slightest loyalty to SF. #5 they won't want to do because in combination with #2 and #3 they might as well just disband.

And besides all that. I'm pretty much 100% sure that GH would either vote down an end to the war, or would accept it with already forming plans to reopen the war on the first "chance" they see. Peace with SF is just against their makeup.

DeletedUser

lol dakkar, sadly this wasn't all mine, but bearing in mind this was just one of my cities (the furthest out from the alliance) and when this was taken there were still about 20 waves of support inbound and basically every one of my cities in ocean 64/borderline 54 were stacked at the same time as this, as semper were attacking them all, so they never really stood much of a chance.

some guy from semper has been trying to broker a peace deal with me, so i gave them the following terms, and if they accept we can vote upon whether or not to bring the war to an end.

conditions:
1) every player below 20k points must be kicked
2) all ex-leaders/founders must be kicked
3) all players who attacked us must be kicked
4) the alliance must change their name from semper-fi
5) all players currently being attacked by us/players friendly to us must be kicked

Well I know the pegasus's were! (train's a pegasus whore) I would have gone with Slingers. But I do find that it's conquerable. I mean my birimes + wansyth's and another guys add up to 5k + That's hard to break before we added any bit's (just hypothetical) But yes it's not really worth it. The effort of building up after that!

DeletedUser

I am still in shock that Semper-Fi "retaliated." We farmed them for BP for quite some time and they did nothing. Then, when they disbanded, most of their members begged to join us. We took many in and have taught them the error of their ways.

DeletedUser

First to conquer a SF leaders city wins!
Oh wait..
WAR PATH.

lol i conquered killabanana's city (semper fidelis's original founder) long before war path were even around to the best of my knowledge. also i conquered 301-O-xs-t on the second day of our war, which is partly what caused RVasy, Katony, juanune and rothgrim to quit alongside them suiciding all their troops of course. aguirre followed soon after. so actually think you'll find that GrepoHugs won that competition ;)

DeletedUser

I would like to claim that i took the 1st scalp as i conquered Thulle's city on Killabanna's island

Thulle was ocean 54 leader

This was in the 1st days of the war :p

Who will take the last leader??

DeletedUser

Me of course... Who else... ;)

Right not really attacking SF much and am focusing on other targets, but who knows what the future holds. It could be me...

DeletedUser

well done semper on some truly remarkable counter attacking skills including unguarded transports from even their top players, including RVasy, funnily enough. i'm just loving all the BP you've so kindly given to me and can't wait for more of your high calibre clearances to arrive.

RVasy 30.05.2010 00:49

Keep it up guys, we are really soften them out, they cannot cope with all our attacks and targets in the same time. Make sure that when attacking use lightships for your troops

inspiring stuff there...
picture1etq.png

WOW that is alot of men have fun killing him and good luck you'll need it

DeletedUser

he lost 24 troops and you guys lost about 620 troops you'll need a lot bigger attack force than that............ good luck ;)