Grepolis 2.0 Heroworlds Discussion

DeletedUser

My question is, do the members of the alliances that built the WW get bonuses after the ascension? Or will all players be thrown into the Hero World on the same footing?
This was my question.

DeletedUser

do we keep our buildings, troops, etc? or do we have to start over once we enter the hero world?

DeletedUser

i think we stay in our old worlds in those alliances as well

DeletedUser

This was vaguely worded... I wonder what the requirements for the hero worlds will be... I. E. if they let a player with 2 cities in, or if they only let players with 20 in.

DeletedUser

Does anyone know how long the older worlds will stay open?

Also, I just want to clear something up. Older worlds are all worlds open before 2.0 comes out, right?

Thanks in advance!

DeletedUser

This was vaguely worded... I wonder what the requirements for the hero worlds will be... I. E. if they let a player with 2 cities in, or if they only let players with 20 in.

The answer is, EVERYONE goes to the hero world once the requirements to open it are completed. This has been stated multiple times.

The difference appears to be that on new worlds (those made after 2.0), the normal world will close and players will only be able to access the new hero world. On old worlds (presumably all world started before 2.0), access will continue to BOTH the Hero world and the original world, with the implication that the original world has the possibility of being ended at some point in the future.

DeletedUser

I know it is supposed to be everyone, but if this happens, won't the world be full of inactives and players who don't play. Possibly it would be a good idea to make a minimum points requirement, as well as all players in the top 12 alliances?

DeletedUser

alternatively if the small in-actives come over too they will get a couple nice big new cities too. Thus the real players can grow even quicker making for even funner wars!

DeletedUser

Im wondering now if an alliance in gamma gets the 4 wonders and goes to the hero world and say another alliance in maybe zeta get 4 wonders aswell do they both end up in the one hero world or is there multiple hero worlds? So in other words is it just all worlds getting an update to get rid of small annoying things such as warhouse capicity?

DeletedUser

So what is the intention behind demolishing other alliance's wonders. If everyone ascend to heroworld, i will help any alliance who has most wonders to get to 4 so that everyone can ascend to hero world.

But if an alliance get benefit in heroworld because they were the one who build wonders first did other alliance who build 1 or 2 or 3 also get some benefit in heroworld?

Yogesh

DeletedUser

So what is the intention behind demolishing other alliance's wonders. If everyone ascend to heroworld, i will help any alliance who has most wonders to get to 4 so that everyone can ascend to hero world.

But if an alliance get benefit in heroworld because they were the one who build wonders first did other alliance who build 1 or 2 or 3 also get some benefit in heroworld?

Yogesh

In a hero world, everybody gets the bonuses, to make it a more fast paced war game, and definetly making people more aggresive. The demolishing part, if you are in a war with another alliance, you don't want them to "Beat the game" Also, it takes ONE island to be taken over in order to reset a WW, all it takes is one noob to say on the forums...

"OMG OMG WORLD WONDER HAS BEEN BUILT! :supermad::supermad: ATTACK (x,y)!"

Everyone in the world sends some troops, boom, no more WW. Just saying, this is gonna be really hard in Iota. Even though Legion pretty much dominates, 60 player limit.

DeletedUser13647

When a world ends a new HeroWorld is created is what I think. So really the world isn't ending. It's just changing and starting everyone at the same level all over again.

DeletedUser2663

IThe demolishing part, if you are in a war with another alliance, you don't want them to "Beat the game" Also, it takes ONE island to be taken over in order to reset a WW, all it takes is one noob to say on the forums...

"OMG OMG WORLD WONDER HAS BEEN BUILT! :supermad::supermad: ATTACK (x,y)!"

i know on gamma even if that happens it will be incrediably hard for an alliance to loose control of a wonder when its built. this is because allainces on gamma are capable of stacking a whole island with more troops than a simulator can handle if they saw such a huge incoming on any city there. (i just tested it and it only goes up to 9999 of each troop. see how much damage your best nuke dose against 9999 swords 9999 archers 9999 hops with phalanx and a lvl 25 wall. not a pretty sight.) holding the wonder is easy, being the first to build it is the hard part

DeletedUser

and what happens in the heroworld next? can you go to higher heroworlds afterwards? :)

DeletedUser

This sounds emense!

When is Grepo 2.0 going live>?
Also, when everyone moves to the Hero World, how will the aliances be spaced?
I.e. when you start an alliance, if you are skilled you recruit players close by so your alliance has a core and each player can support each other - unless your an MRA?
So when you start on the Hero World will alliances be placed in clusters? Will you be placed near alliances that in the previous world you where miles from? etc etc?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Will it only be possible to achieve wonder victory in worlds that are made AFTER the release of 2.0 or what?
Meaning that it will not be possible in ANY of the already existing worlds?

DeletedUser

When an alliance reaches the heroworld are the players points effected and they start all over again or do they get to keep the cities they already have before they entered the hero world?

DeletedUser

We want Hero Worlds to start with a bang! Therefore all players will start with multiple cities instead of just one. Also the player will have more resources and troops.

from the Announcement.

DeletedUser

Hey there!

I'm new, but I think the idea is great!

Looking forward to hear some more about this.

Thanks!