Grepolis 2.0 Heroworlds Discussion

DeletedUser

this is going to be a really awesome feature. looking forward to it being implemented.

DeletedUser

Must remember to limit my alliance to maximum 3 wonders, I have plans for endgame already, and I don't want them ruined o_O

DeletedUser

I am looking forward to the hero world!
Well done everyone:D

DeletedUser

so,will be more than one hero worlds?coz the players from the world next to NU will open a new hero world or the same with nu players?

DeletedUser

The question of Notos was answered, but not from Gordopolis. What has been said is:
Q : will the alliance that has built the 4 wonders have benefits in the acoording Heroworld? (except the fact that it will stay an alliance - my addition)
A : In the Heroworld they all get the same bonuses I think.
Q : But then what does it matter who builds the wonder?
A : Only the fact that a noob will post in the forum "OMG OMG A WORLD WONDER HAS BEEN BUILT :supermad::supermad: ATTACK (x, y)" and the whole world will attack there, because they don't want this alliance to end the world.

My questions : I don't see this posting in the forum enough reason to attack and someone would say "who cares which alliance does complete the wonders? I just want to play in the Hero World". So, maybe there's another reason to attack a WW? which brings us to the starting question to Gordopolis:
Q: will the alliance that has built the 4 wonders have benefits in the acoording Heroworld?

DeletedUser

ok having thought about this, here are my questions/thoughts which I don't think have been answered. Correct me if I'm wrong.

when the world ends and it restarts, how will players/alliances be located in new world. will all players get moved over en mass and landed in the same ocean? or will players have to restart and pick direction as now. in which case what happens to those in VM when the world restarts, you could end up with VM players in a different ocean or players who couldn't get on at the same time far away.

Is this going to be phased in? so first on a new world to see how it goes before implementing the WW on existing worlds?

Branch alliances, more an observation, but potentionally rather than assisting MRA's and mentioning no names those with 7/8 branches lol depending on how alliances are located, branches could end up no-where near each other, and of very little use!

on existing worlds, if you move to a hero world and stay on the warrior world, will this be like playing 2 worlds?

thats it for now though everytime I think about it I come up with more questions lol

DeletedUser4013

ok having thought about this, here are my questions/thoughts which I don't think have been answered. Correct me if I'm wrong.

when the world ends and it restarts, how will players/alliances be located in new world. will all players get moved over en mass and landed in the same ocean? or will players have to restart and pick direction as now. in which case what happens to those in VM when the world restarts, you could end up with VM players in a different ocean or players who couldn't get on at the same time far away.

All worlds created prior to Grepo 2.0 will not end when the requirements for the Hero World are fulfilled. All players in the world will be moved across, although how that will be done, we don't have that information yet.

Is this going to be phased in? so first on a new world to see how it goes before implementing the WW on existing worlds?

This is being implemented across all worlds at the same time.

Branch alliances, more an observation, but potentionally rather than assisting MRA's and mentioning no names those with 7/8 branches lol depending on how alliances are located, branches could end up no-where near each other, and of very little use!

No answer to this.

on existing worlds, if you move to a hero world and stay on the warrior world, will this be like playing 2 worlds?

thats it for now though everytime I think about it I come up with more questions lol

Yes, but this is only for those worlds which were created before Grepo 2.0

DeletedUser

thanks

will you be able to build world wonders on islands without farming villages though?

DeletedUser

Yes, I think that is a question we are all asking. mods? It would be much easier to defend 10 cities than 20, but you would have to start from scratch on the islands, were on big islands, they can take already built cities

DeletedUser4013

We don't know whether you'll be able to build on the small uninhabited islands. Assume for now that you will only be able to build Wonders on the larger inhabited islands.

DeletedUser

I agree with lozza on this and have the same questions. I dont want my alliance to be in 035 and the other athenians in 078.

All in all I like the idea, it will make the game faster and more fun.

DeletedUser4013

I agree with lozza on this and have the same questions. I dont want my alliance to be in 035 and the other athenians in 078.

All in all I like the idea, it will make the game faster and more fun.

If that's the case...merge. These so-called 'branch' alliances are not going to be considered a single alliance in the change over to the Hero Worlds if they are not a single alliance in the regular world.

DeletedUser

Thats not an option. We are in Iota with the cap at 60. What are we going to do then?

Do you have any ideas? even a small one would be good ;)

DeletedUser

I was thinking that as well but I dont really want to kick out a load of people.

The problem is, all the members are the good ones. I am not just saying that. The athenians are not an MRA, never have been, never will be. We hand pick all the members.

My members were Heirs of Hades before we changed to athenians.

We need some sort of option for this or we may just have to use your idea chalna :(

DeletedUser

I really think that you guys should focus on becoming seperate alliances. More like allies instead of the same. that way, if you guys got seperated, it wouldn't make that big of a deal. what I am thinking inno will do, is have the exact same planet and ocean alingment. that would free up alot of difficulties

DeletedUser

I was thinking that as well but I dont really want to kick out a load of people.

The problem is, all the members are the good ones. I am not just saying that. The athenians are not an MRA, never have been, never will be. We hand pick all the members.

My members were Heirs of Hades before we changed to athenians.

We need some sort of option for this or we may just have to use your idea chalna :(

well i barely make the cut i think :)

DeletedUser

We are generally the different alliances with different leaders and their leadership changes the players and that alliance. We are all pretty much just one alliance though. We only have the branches due to the alliance member cap.

But we are all brother alliances and we have leaders over all of the athenians(though they just let me do what I want to mainly(war is different))we could not split because otherwise we would lose power and also we all depend on each other.

I hope you are right flack, that way we will all be in the same general area.

DeletedUser

but make sure you prepare for the worst. I am sure the winning alliance will be placed close to each other, otherwise it would make no sense.