Hydna

Grepolis Team
What will Zeus give Hera for Christmas? Choose from the list below:

1. A Van Cleef Necklace
2. Diamonds from Macedonia
3. 2 Prize Bulls
4. A daughter
5. A thunderbolt

Players may have 3 attempts but each attempt must be on a different day.

The first 8 correct answers receive 1000 gold. Any additional correct answers receive a surprise token - players can make suggestions for this. All players who enter will also have a chance to receive a surprise token or gold if the 8 prizes are not won.

Good luck.

This competition closes on 23rd December at 4pm.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
2 days to go here - the 8 x 1k gold have been won but all extra correct answers will receive 2 tokens of your choice from the following :

100 land expansion, Fury II, Improved attack/defence 1 week.

iN ADDITION, FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT WIN THERES A GENEROUS NUMBER OF 1 TOKEN PRIZES also selectable from that list.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Ok the winning gift is ' A daughter'. Based on the fact that Hera is the goddess of marriage and women.

There were more than 8 players who got this correct so the first 8 receive 1000 gold as follows:

@XonCia2711
@IRGR8RU
@KinkyKat
@RedBow
@Van Damt
@TenaQ
@Marshs
@Undertakerexpress

Then the other winning entries also saying a daughter but too late for the gold will receive 2 tokens of their choice from the following:
100 land expansion, fury II, improved attack or defence 1 week. Message me with your choice and world

@achillos
@Bone
@Malbeck.
@Red-Haired Shanks
@gaby kitty
@Dahar Master Pat
@Drogan
@wdj40
@mnws

In addition, as its christmas, the following players also receive 1 token of their choice from the following:
100 land expansion, fury II, improved attack or defence 1 week. Message me with your choice and world.

@2Weak4U
@HellMoggy
@buddy1971
@Tommy Shelby
@madguru
@curadh
@Golden Horn
@CuffyCat
@Marcus Commodus
@bertie1969
@Fighter212
@Finegold
@cursor123
@Narni
@rixx
@Telemakis
@Alexlucash2
@Maxjoo
@milimike
@Mwahahaha
@Igneous

Congratulations to all and Merry Christmas. I will add gold but please message me in forum with your choice of token(s) and then I will sort that after Christmas.