There is a sign up sheet here. Users have two days to sign up for the competition, if you sign up, you are making a commitment to taking part in the whole competition. Due to the fact that this one will be done in a slightly different fashion to other gfx competitions, I don't want people taking part and disappearing half-way through.
This competition will last for 15 days. It will consist of three rounds, each lasting for four days. You will be given a theme and will then have four days to create a piece matching the theme, once the deadline for that round has been reached, another theme will be posted up, you will then have another four days to complete the next piece etc etc.
After 12 days, I should have three pieces from all those who entered the competition. Only then will a poll be opened that will last for three days where users will be able to vote on sets of artwork from each artist.
The artist who receives the most votes in the poll will be the winner.
All signatures must be no larger than 500 pixels width, and 200 pixels height (500x200).
- Theme 1: Contrasts
- Theme 2: Time
- Theme 3: Freestyle
Rules for Submitting:
• Entries must not be pre-made.
• No RIPPING! The work should be an original. If there is any suspicion of ripping, we will ask you for proof (.psd, .xcf file etc...)
• You are only allowed one entry per theme. This entry should be PM'ed to me, and made clear as to what it is. (ie put in the pm title something about the GFX comp). Also don't send me round 3's entry when I'm still accepting round 1.
• No posting your images elsewhere in order to gain advice. That means no pm'ing it to someone, posting in CnC, or uploading it any other place on the forum.
• No gifs.
• You are allowed only one vote.
• You are NOT allowed to vote for your own set entries.
• Voting will be on a poll which will be set up shortly after the work deadline has passed.
• Please try to comment on why you voted for whichever piece as we want an active comp not some silent voting.
• Don't go posting who you think made which entry.
• Campaigning for votes will not be allowed, and revealing your work prior to the voting completion will result in a disqualification.
First place- 300 gold and a custom image user title (150x50px)
Second Place- 200 gold and a custom text title
You can create your own image user title, it can have any text that you like on it (though it must be appropriate) and it will have to be approved by a purple.
Sign-up Starts: Now!
Comp opens: Tuesday 4th at 7 PM
First theme deadline: Saturday 8th at 7PM
Second theme deadline: Wednesday 12th at 7PM
Third theme deadline: Monday 17th at 7PM
Poll and competition closes: Wednesday 19th at 7PM
Times are GMT +1.