Tool GrepolisMaps

DeletedUser

Nice to see the worlds updated often :D

I came up with an idea the other day. What if you have the option to show villages with >2000/>3000/>4000? That would be great so you can see dangers in your area.

DeletedUser

Put together very well.

Checking on your alliance and others close by is made so easy with this tool.

Black and white prints dont come out to well so colour is a must have for these maps.

Rate it 7 out of 10.

Good effort and i will be using it.

DeletedUser

Nice to see the worlds updated often :D

I came up with an idea the other day. What if you have the option to show villages with >2000/>3000/>4000? That would be great so you can see dangers in your area.

Hmm i dont see a reason in it. I wont do it only for your maps :p

DeletedUser

It would be nice if we could set the background to black so we can see a wider range of colors. Many of the colors just blend with the standard background but would have more contract with a black background. I don't care about seeing the islands in many cases Good work and thanks.

DeletedUser

what I think would be nice is if your able to also search for city sizes.. that way you can go after larger point cities if you have the gumption.

DeletedUser

Greetings,

An option to increase the size of the Dotts that portray cities would be epic especialy with the lower zoom ratios.

DeletedUser

Worlds

on it the worlds are numbered not named and i cant work out the worlds:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

DeletedUser

Well its not hard.
alpha = 1
beta = 2
gamma =3
delta =4
epsilon = 5
zeta = 6
eta = 7
theta = 8
iota= 9
kappa =10

That's right isn't it?

DeletedUser

Was wondering what the update time on the maps were. Very nice job with them there invaluable.

DeletedUser

Any chance you can put the island colors to a neutral color so we can us more colors for cities? Its very difficult to see many colors over a prime color of green, thanks!

;)

DeletedUser

Hmm... I reckon there should rather be an option for that, as I like green.

Otherwise, could you update for Tau please :)

DeletedUser

Can we have the dots for players the same size as the dots for alliances when your on zoom 1