Grimesy's day out

DeletedUser

Well well well ladies and gentleman. Grimesy has had a very fun day doing some interviews and getting the scoop in Omega.

It seems an alliance going by the name of The Northern Alliance (TNA) is determined to recruit all Blood-Dimmed tide players and break up the conglomerated of alliances known as The UN.

So here is a (not so) little snippet of what the clueless, troll found today.

Warlords Elite - Remember when your leaders went and spoke to all the other leaders of the UN about one of your players handing over an account to a friend?
At the time Thane Badger (leader of The Northern Alliance) was fine with this, as he said real life friendship is more important than in game rivalry and approved the deal.
Now Warlords, do you remember recently that The Northern Alliance attitude changed, when they suddenly decided too recruit several BDT players?
Well, here is what TNA had to say about it:
Thane Badger 2012-09-08 05:27
If we did anything with BDT now there would be a chorus of propaganda that we were wrokking with them all along.

You've heard all the that **** and **** have spouted, why play into their hands and give them more ammunition to tugn(sic) Ownage and others aginst(sic) us?

The way to open up the BDT issue is by asking why **** is now playing in the UN as **** the top player in Warlords elite and if he is suddenly so acceptable, what does that say about that we are trying to acheive?

Dizzle2269 2012-09-08 11:02
so how should we handle this?

the hard part is not coming out of this as enemy #1 and having all of omega on our asses too.

take the issue of the BDT guy in WE and blow it up like watergate? it really should be all or none, and if they can do it....and remain in the UN...then we can too!

Seems the only reason their opinion on the matter changed, was to try and cause a divide between the remaining members of the UN, but more on that later.

Ownage - have you noticed despite your falling out with Thane Badger. The Northern Alliance have been very accomodating of you, and want to be your best buddies...I'm afraid they are just using you, for their own propaganda. Just look at when this little message was posted, nearly 2 weeks ago now...

duramor The UN 2012-09-08 11:26
We need to get Ownage onside first. This is important. Then declare war on Minoans and leave UN at the same time making a lot of noise in the process. This will cause a massive re-organisation of all the current allies and flush out the intentions of all. We can then take in the BDT crew under whatever excuse is convenient at the time.

And just today, your good friends posted the following:
duramor The UN 2012-09-19 12:21
We need to cut Ownage off from GW.

Great Warriors - Remember when The Northern Alliance claimed that they only recruited Blood-Dimmed tide players 2-3 days ago when you declared war on their sister alliance which was cleverly named "the UN" ?
It seems, again they were lying.

MomsBasement 2012-09-10 02:49
I've talked to finchy, most of it via e-mail. Some of their players have up to 40, yes 40! open slots. It seems overwealming that we need to leave the UN. I'll put up a survey to vote on for 48 hours and then we will move on step one if the majority speaks. If someone has an issue with this, lock the survey and talk to me

Thane Badger 2012-09-08 09:09
OK if this is what you want, let's be smart about it.

Who would we take in and who would be unnaceptable.

to me.

indy jones is unnaceptable along with his alter/brother.
simdavrob/Veaterking as well

These players have never conducted any double dealing as far as I am concerned
afinch
Gelinu
Echelonmom
Shoboo75
Melissa86
Delicious cookiez

In fact as far as I am aware this is a group of girls who had nothing to do with leadership until all the big tough talking men ran into VM and left finchy holding the baby.
The sensible thing would be for the players that we would take in to start to make colonisations on our borders or within our core as well as on Islands that we already occupy.

If w do this we risk losing any other mrg and turning everyone else against us. so be wary of how to go about this and who to trust. My advise would be to just trust one person in the group probably afinch and thn let her direct the others without themm necessarily knowing what the purpose is behind it. I'd also recommnd this the is done by email rather than through the ingame messaging system or through skype.

Havoc - If you really think TNA's actions in recruiting BDT spontaneous then I leave you with this. (again, check the dates)
Cassady 2012-09-08 08:54
lets take in refugee's - YES definately

garageflower 2012-09-08 09:45
Refugees yes. War yes.

duramor The UN 2012-09-08 10:40
Hallelujah - this alliance has found its cojones. If we can deal with Ownage, and I think it will have to be a merge otherwise in WW time why would they not attack us, we can engineer something that splits the UN and allows us to take in finchy et al without becoming enemy no.1 .

I guess the moral of the story here, is if your going to accuse one alliance of being a propaganda machine, another alliance of breaking The UN rules, and play buddy buddy with a third alliance, you may want to delete any incriminating evidence after you've decided on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21937

Grimesy 101 sounds very like the bone digger who's goal was world domination and I can't even remember his name.
The key points are :
Has the game been more or less fun in the last week. Have you logged on for longer or shorter time.
The game was stale and needed to move on. I was ready to quit and would have done pretty much anything to get it moving again. I'm not ashamed of anything posted above. All alliances plan, plot and scheme. That's the game and what makes it fun. The former BDT PLAYERS (not evil monsters - most anyway) have served their penance. 4 months to WW time. Only 1 alliance can win. 80 players. So whatever deals are made keep in mind that your current partners must shaft you at some stage if they want to win. Most of us want to win but wouldn't Really care if we didn't - as long as the game was enjoyable and played with a smile.
Some of the stuff said in open forums recently has been way out of order (I probably had a post or 2 in there too) and the nasty tone of the above post is what makes this game a pain in the donkey. So I say to whoever you are, go peddle your misery elsewhere. We had a small espionage incident with GW today and ended up with a good laugh but this is like a stranger telling you he is banging your wife and thinking he is great for doing it. Sad - I have no other word for it. maybe desperate. I want no part of it.

DeletedUser

You don't want any part of this, but yet still choose to reply.

Just so i'm clear, it's fine for you to plan plot and scheme, but when I do it, it's nasty? The nasty tone you sense above must be the quotes I left (and I left out some of the more explicit one's I read yesterday). As I was in quite a jovial mood when writing that piece. See, i'm one of the best planners, plotters and schemers in the game (just look at this account) so don't be jealous just because i'm better at it than you because as you say my planning plotting and scheming is about to make this war game even more fun for you and Blood-Dimmed tide v2.

PS: I love how successful you were in getting the rest of Omega to join you in your little war...
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en24/alliance/7168
...I guess after posting all the dirt above, it's going to be an even harder task for you now. Damn me and my clueless planning plotting and scheming.

Thane Badger

Phrourach
What a load of BS.

I'll tell you what made me rethink about Simdavrob turning into Regno. I was told they were real life friends and that Simda was only account sitting for a few weeks. I thought that was fair enough, "Real life friends" should help each other out.

But then was it true? Has real Regno returned yet and taken his account back or has Simdavrob submitted a ticket to take it over permanently.

A difficult situation, finding out would be like throwing a witch into the pond and seeing if she floats.

Because if simda was account sitting for Regno then it's against the rules, if he took the account legitimately then Hristo lied.

All good ammunition for your sleaze isn't it? See if you can eidt this to make it look worse than it is. Because that's your speciallity isn't it?
Stirring things up to get a reaction.

Looking the the heavily edited conversation.

I've talked to finchy, most of it via e-mail. Some of their players have up to 40, yes 40! open slots. It seems overwealming that we need to leave the UN. I'll put up a survey to vote on for 48 hours and then we will move on step one if the majority speaks. If someone has an issue with this, lock the survey and talk to me

The above is from a different thread (which I didn't see until the 48 hours were nearly up)

Oh great half my reply didn't make it to the board for some reason. Never mind grimey sleaze guy can just remain unfulfilled.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh hi Thane, how was your holiday?

Considering I copied and pasted the posts from yours/our forums how have they been heavily edited exactly? I admit the dates aren't in order, but thats why I left the dates in the post.
All of this was perfect ammunition the only editing I have done is put (sic) next to several words you spelt incorrectly, to make it obvious I was quoting you and had not misspelt the word myself.
FYI: You may want to discipline Duramor for verifying that these posts are legit.

From my understanding you don't need to raise a ticket if you handed over your original account 6 months ago to a different player, as you then no longer have an account in Omega and can start from a fresh or take over someone elses (no one is going to ban you, if you get grounded and your mum has to log in and do your farming for you). But for what its worth I believe Regno has returned to Omega, so what is your next paranoid argument going to be, to try and split up the UN?
Can I suggest a slander campaign against ACER for not fighting your battles for you, and forcing you to build attack troops instead of just simming it?

As I have said all along, (and it shocks me that no one listens to me) I am much better at planning than you, much better at plotting than you, and much better at scheming than you. Hence why all my operations have been successful (including unprecedented access to your internal forum) and why your your little "The UN" alliance fell on it's butt after 5 days.

The sooner you stop talking bananas, be straight with people and just tell the truth, then the less planning, plotting and scheming i'll do against you, and the easier your lives in Omega will be.

But for now Volvant bona tempora!

DeletedUser

Regno here, I have returned.

Thane, I appreciate you and the rest of Omega understanding the game is contained within Omega, and we do have friendships outside of the game. I have quite a few real life friends playing Grepolis, some in Omega and some in other worlds, and I have made new friendships here. It's a great game that way.

The transfer of the game account Regno71 is permanent, we submitted the tickets and transferred according to the rules. I don't know exactly what Hristo said, but I know him and he is honest. If I am reading you correctly, I believe Hristo likely indicated that I had planned to return to the game, something I communicated to him when I left. But Dave is not account sitting. That account is his now. I got things under control in my real life, waited the requisite 30 days according to the rules of Grepolis, and then permanently took over a small account in Warlords from a player leaving the game.

So I am back. Here, I will keep my forum name Regno71. But the game account is no longer mine.

Thane Badger

Phrourach
Hristo told he that Simdavrob was your real life friend that that he was going to run your account for either a few weeks or a couple of months.

He said it was temporary and that you were coming back to play on it.

I never had the impression it happened many months I ago I thought it was a recent thing that happened a couple of weeks before it had been discovered

I never said I endorsed or approved of what had happened, I wasn't even aware that I was being asked to do so. Hristo told me what happened and I said something like that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I could spent an hour ploughing through the totally frustrating message system to find the exact post in order to service the pointless trolling of this virus we have here, but suffice to say, Hristo didn't tell the truth. As it happened it did turn out to be quite a problem with Acer or at least with their Leader, but quoting me as saying I had given some kind of stamp of approval in what was a casual conversation is another stretch of reality. When I was told that the Guys in Great Warriors weren't concerned about it either it did leave me to wonder exactly what the point of Driving BDT into the dirt was. Certainly not the mission GW had made such a focal point of in the game.

Yes lots of editing.... Posts from different conversations presented out of time order as if they were a continuation. Carefully selected to paint the most out of context load of bollocks. But if you pay attention, part of the conversation is Members PROPOSING a recruitment of BDT players as a possibility, just before I went into VM and me advising them on what they might do "IF" they decide to go down that road. So an indication that this is something that is being discussed for the first time. Me saying if you decide to go down that route, but editing out what exactly "that route" was and posting that above a part of another conversation from another thread.

The actual decision to follow up the idea came about after Goodguys once again attacked 2 more of our CS's in our own cities and once again He was given "a final warning" only for him to go into VM while GW had another think about stabbing us in the back and then deciding to do so.

Sorry to disappoint the virus but as far as I am aware Acer players pulled out of the new alliance before it could be properly organised, under relentless pressure and threat from their own allies.

How dare we want allies, how dare we not serve GW's interests while they openly discuss attacking us and openly snipe our CS in inactive cities day after day, telling us that the player doing it will only have one more last chance.

How dare we not serve their interest while they call us Lazy and uncommitted and traitors to their joke of a cause while using their vastly superior numbers to build up WW Islands months ahead of time.

All so they can run to the rest of Omega and turn us into their next victims. Sorry GW but you ain't fooling me, nor should I imagine anyone else.

The thing that first got to me about BDT was when they started to make round the clock attacks against certain Deadly Angels players in order to force them to fill up the last 5 slots in their player quota. Now GW are taking on the same kind of role. Regardless of all their assurances to the contrary.
BDT soon found that those kind of players made poor recruits and were more of a cancer in their ranks, because as soon as we attacked about 20 of them they dived straight into VM.

Virus may crow about the statistics under a particular label, I don't think it's that significant, all the same personalities are still in place and as for "planning and plotting"... um hardly. I went into VM and the only decision that had been made was to leave the UN. Everything else happened afterwards.

As for the grimey virus, it speaks volumes that he is actually proud of his scummy behavior and thinks that it does him credit at all, funny being so proud and not able to show his identity.

It's like an old school forum troll Ner ner ner you can't catch me.

Quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. I gave up on that kind of "utterances of the clergy" about 2 hours after I first subscribed to the public area of the Internet. That's how long it took for "Who is the troll?" to get old.

You aren't clever, interesting or admirable. You're an Internet forum troll. I bet you leave insidious messages on tribute sites too.

So having spent far too much time on a pointless exercise.

I'm done here.

Last edited:

Thane Badger

Phrourach
I was a little puzzled by some of this actully.

quoteeditdelete
Thane Badger 2012-09-10 17:38
It's a bit late for that.

quoteeditdelete
MomsBasement 2012-09-10 17:41
well i posted it 15 hours ago, after we all talked for 2 days and nothing was decided.

clever editing indeed.. That was the last words I heard on this before I went into VM.

nothing was decided.

It reminds me of a time I had a televised interview with the head of sport on a network TV channel over the broadcasting of "Wrestling" that involved actors beating each other with chairs and stakes covered in barbed wire. In order to make it look like I accepted his argument they had to edit everything I said and just replay a loop of me moving my head like I was nodding in agreement.

DeletedUser

He said it was temporary and that you were coming back to play on it.

This is attributable to poor communication on my part, and not Hristo lying. I planned to return, but not to that account. A simple miscommunication, no malice or obfuscation on the part of Hristo.

I never said I endorsed or approved of what had happened, I wasn't even aware that I was being asked to do so. Hristo told me what happened and I said something like that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

And that's all I am saying. That he explained the real life relationship and the allies shrugged and moved on, that's sufficient. No endorsement necessary.

And with that, I will bow out of this thread.

Thane Badger

Phrourach
Thane Badger 2012-09-08 05:27
If we did anything with BDT now there would be a chorus of propaganda that we were wrokking with them all along.

You've heard all the cr*p that SCMG and Goodguys have spouted, why play into their hands and give them more ammunition to tugn Ownage and others aginst us?

The way to open up the BDT issue is by asking why simdarvob is now playing in the UN as Regno the top player in Warlords elite and if he is suddenly so acceptable, what does that say about that we are trying to acheive?

When I heard about it, it had already happened and I was told he was just account sitting until Regno csme bsck, in a couple of weeks which I didn't think was such a huge deal. But then I have a tendancy to accept what people say as the truth.
---------
This is me actually arguing against inviting BDT members into TNA without establishing a precedent first. the truth is I saw it as a dangerous move and one to tread very carefully over. I was the leader and I didn't agree with it. I saw it creating more problems that I didn't want to have to deal with.

There's nothing sinister in common sense. Like "IF" you are going to do this, then at least prepare the ground first.

But events pushed the envelope as far as I am aware. GW attacking TNA a couple of days later forced the issue to be decided there and then. Diplomacy had gone out the window and we didn't have to justify anything to anyone anymore.

But yeah leave the bits on the cutting room floor that paint you the best picture.

if he is suddenly so acceptable, what does that say about that we are trying to acheive?

As in... this campaign against BDT is redundant if players don't see the people behind the accounts as this major cancer we were led to believe they were.

BTW when I said that Simda shouldn't be a problem I was unaware that his arch enemies in GW had already given their nod to his presence, which led to the question if he is suddenly so acceptable, what does that say about that we are trying to acheive?

It was becoming clearer that this BDT campaign had turned a vehicle for GW to control everyone else by waving their UN flag of convenience and demanding that people dance to their UN drum.

I did hear talk that GW had made overtures to Urog too, but as I don't maintain a database of random information to troll the forums with I'll have to leave that as hear say rather than edit say.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

OK Thane. As you wish, the entire thread in original order. No ifs or buts or gimmicks.

Thane Badger 2012-09-08 09:09
OK if this is what you want, let's be smart about it.

Who would we take in and who would be unnaceptable.

to me.

indy jones is unnaceptable along with his alter/brother.
simdavrob/Veaterking as well

These players have never conducted any double dealing as far as I am concerned
afinch
Gelinu
Echelonmom
Shoboo75
Melissa86
Delicious cookiez

In fact as far as I am aware this is a group of girls who had nothing to do with leadership until all the big tough talking men ran into VM and left finchy holding the baby.
The sensible thing would be for the players that we would take in to start to make colonisations on our borders or within our core as well as on Islands that we already occupy.

If w do this we risk losing any other mrg and turning everyone else against us. so be wary of how to go about this and who to trust. My advise would be to just trust one person in the group probably afinch and thn let her direct the others without themm necessarily knowing what the purpose is behind it. I'd also recommnd this the is done by email rather than through the ingame messaging system or through skype.

(Last edited by Thane Badger on 2012-09-08 09:34)quoteedit

Cassady 2012-09-08 09:12
All four the above

+ greenysmurf and most of the Titans for me as well

(Last edited by Cassady on 2012-09-08 09:13)quoteeditdelete
Thane Badger 2012-09-08 09:29
The titans were a double dealing group although we killed a lot of the traitors.

I'd like to hear some input from Mosaleshunter over the Warlords Metavasi crew who were involved in stabbing us in the back.

There's also the Warriors of Ares guys who changed sides. They were invovled in a lot of hassle with Ownage, so we will have to take these things into account.

If we are to remove ourselves from the farcical UN and take in BDT players then there is a huge diplomatic task in and it keeping all the other alliances from moving against us, and that includes Deadly Angels. Don't forget they hate BDT too. So you risk all the deals we have ever made and all the deals pending against this one.

(Last edited by Thane Badger on 2012-09-08 09:29)quoteeditdelete

garageflower 2012-09-08 10:32
Wesman is acceptable I think.

quoteeditdelete

duramor The UN 2012-09-08 10:44
I'd also take Sabilos

quoteeditdelete

Cassady 2012-09-08 10:47
When I talk of the Titans I am thinking the original rage guys.

quoteeditdelete

Dizzle2269 2012-09-08 11:02
so how should we handle this?

the hard part is not coming out of this as enemy #1 and having all of omega on our asses too.

take the issue of the BDT guy in WE and blow it up like watergate? it really should be all or none, and if they can do it....and remain in the UN...then we can too!

quoteeditdelete

Cassady 2012-09-08 11:16
Its clearly pragmatism over principle here - While we all agreed not to take refugee's. We are now at a different point in time where we have prospective new enemies and very low numbers. It makes sense to consolidate with players who exist mainly within 053 and gradually re-locate some of their outlying cities. We can also earn a load of BP's in defence for a while stacking cities with Biremes that our former allies would like to take.

quoteeditdelete

Thane Badger 2012-09-08 11:17
To me there are 2 issues here.

1 is the integrity of Great Warriors in the UN and the fact that they have been openl discussing war against us. You don't do that to allies.

If we are to withdraw from the UN then that would be the stand to make. We don't trust their intrigue.

Once we are no longer in the UN then we are not bound by any UN rules and then if they want to invoke them against us any way, we can point out the hypocracy in them accepting Warlords Elite's decision to secretly recruit simvdavrob, who was undoubtably a key figure in the original set up of BDT.

Further evidence of bias against us. Aftr all Warlords Elite could hardly move against us for taking in BDT people.

quoteeditdelete
duramor The UN 2012-09-08 11:26
We need to get Ownage onside first. This is important. Then declare war on Minoans and leave UN at the same time making a lot of noise in the process. This will cause a massive re-organisation of all the current allies and flush out the intentions of all. We can then take in the BDT crew under whatever excuse is convenient at the time.

quoteeditdelete

Cassady 2012-09-08 11:48
I have messaged the ownage leaders and am going to try and build bridges we will see what becomes of this. I have also taken off posts of the shared tab and streamlined it with the intention of turning things around a bit - but they may well have other intentions.

quoteeditdelete
MoSalesHunter The UN 2012-09-09 22:36
As to::

I'd like to hear some input from Mosaleshunter over the Warlords Metavasi crew who were involved in stabbing us in the back.

If were left up to me I would NOT take in ANY of the old Warlords Metavasi crew. You may also want to get fm19 input also. There was at one point 5 of us (Ooook fm19 and myself were accepted here) from the old Spartan Order Union That were "small and far away in North O53". and told to make our own way when they stabbed you in the back and went to the new alliance. I'd like to see the "Jones boys" removed from the game personally.
Also I'd like to add a name to the list of Refugees to accept and that is Rushtits if he comes back off VM. He actually steered me to you to ask for acceptance to the alliance. I believe that he has always played the game in the correct spirit.

quoteeditdelete

quoteeditdelete

Gelinu 2012-09-19 11:59
I think Elite got a bit "" about a conquest there of one of rushtits city's.

quoteeditdelete

Thane Badger 2012-09-19 12:18
Tough titty, they should be more active about them.

quoteeditdelete

duramor The UN 2012-09-19 12:21
We need to cut Ownage off from GW.

DeletedUser

Thane, you seem very much against GW, why is that?

1. They weren't attacking you, one idiot was.
2. They weren't simming it, they had cleared o55 and were forbidden from entering o54 by you, o65 was full of warlords and o45 was full of havoc players, so where do you want them to go?
3. They never stabbed TNA in the back. They declared war on "The UN" alliance, who they had no pact with.
4. This entire thread shows what a bunch of back stabbers you are.
5. You may have only been discussing this in week1 of september. But this is quite different to your in game story of only talking to BDT after war broke out.

As for your personal insults against me. I say again don't be jealous just because you are a manipulative little poodle but that I am even more of a manipulative little poodle. If you can find me in game (and it shouldn't be too hard as approximately 100 people know who I am, even the likes of MomsBasement) then September 28th would be a good time to attack me, I shall be doing an over night walk for charity, because that's the type of clueless virus that I am.

What you don't seem to understand thane, is this is a game. And in this game I portray the gun slinger who doesn't let massive alliances spread bananas, I never let GW do it, I never let BDT do it, I never let Warlords do it, and I certainly won't let you do it, because in the case of TNA it is a coordinated effort from all your players where as with GW it was simply the actions of one idiot.

So while I use this game to portray a wind up merchant who calls people out on their bananas stirring, you genuinely seem to be an angry little dip bananas with a Napoleon complex.

Despite your claim of bowing out on this thread, I look forward to your inevitable reply.

DeletedUser

My personality in this forum has not changed. And on 19th July 2012 I received this message.

MomsBasement said:
You're awesome, i gotta know who you are in omega. i'll keep the secret:)

Seems TNA were my biggest fans when slagging off BDT, but now i'm slagging off TNA i'm a virus...

Thane Badger

Phrourach
I told you I am done with this bollocks just as I told SCMG when he pulled EXACTLY the same kind of bollocks in the shared forums.

DeletedUser

So if you really are done, why reply?

Ah yes, you and SCMG that was a fun couple of days reading - perhaps you, MomsBasement, SCMG and Goodguys could have a mini war between you - You certainly have said "I am done with this non-sense" to a lot of people, I guess that explains why you took BDT in, so you'd actually have someone to talk too.

Just imagine how different things would have been, had you invited SCMG to T.N.A as was discussed in the T.N.A forum when he first left Great Warriors, having you two narcissist on the same team would have been terrifying like having Adolf Hitler and George Bush working together.

I tell you what, as you ignore all of my questions and retorts I am going to ignore you. But I'll know you'll be back because like I said, i'm much more manipulative than you, and therefore I know you very well, and I know TB can't help but have the last word.

See you soon :)

DeletedUser22834

What a difference a couple of months make.... Finally, Omega is interesting and worth playing... I came back at just the right time.

DeletedUser

i love reading how thane is trying to cover up his tracks. grimsey101 you sly, slippery old dog. i salute you

DeletedUser

Lol

i love reading how thane is trying to cover up his tracks. grimsey101 you sly, slippery old dog. i salute you

And i also do !! Thanks for posting this, just evidence of what we supposed the whole time.

Well we all know how TNA tries to bully and does its backstabbing, the whole "UN" was made up to go to war in the name of TNA, so they themselves would be out of the action. Unfortunately this did not work and all the UN members ran back to mama TNA and Acer.

Really nice to see what a bunch of nice people you are - i just wonder why anyone ever chose to join just of all this alliance of bullies, backstaggers and liars without being forced lol

DeletedUser

There are lots of ways to read a forum.. not sure why i was quoted..

I was explaining why we stopped conquering inactive city's in ocean 64.. where all of us who used to be BDT has quite a few city's still. And that was because warlords saw as intruders. I was asked why i thought so, and i answered.. I think it was hristo who told us to stop.. So we did..
Even though Rushtits used to be BDT.. So it is not like it was some strangers city's. And of cause Elite should be faster taking them if they wanted them.. It is not like they had first dips on rushtits.. But we stopped sending more CS's to conquer them.

... As I said, there are lots of ways to read a forum, and lots of ways to interpret quotes taken out of content.