Grimesy's day out

DeletedUser24538

adf

Princess Alberta - Thanks for the info. Sounds like you and Duramor were both doing a bit of spying but only GW showed a back bone by kicking their spy.

Fotakis - I don't know who R1ch1 is, no idea why he was banned, maybe he is Grimesy101.
I don't think Ownage, Havoc, or even Minoans, or TDA, or Stoics have anything to worry about because they are not back stabbers who tried to tear the UN apart they just get on with business.

Your defence seems to be that GW attacked TNA first. But GW only attacked "The UN" who were not an ally of GW and had no contact with GW. These "spineless" GW players were then attacked by their "allies" TNA, who then recruited most of the refugees that GW had attacked.

PS: I'm going to start a good will page, where people can give money to help pay for Thane's blood pressure medication. It's very funny reading messages from leaders, below is a nice little example.

GW: Hello, This is our position in omega, we are at war with X, and allied with Y, what is your position? Good day.
Ownage: Hello, This is our position in omega, we are at war with X, and allied with Y, what is your position? Good day.
Warlords: Hello, This is our position in omega, we are at war with X, and allied with Y, what is your position? Good day.
Havoc: Hello, This is our position in omega, we are at war with X, and allied with Y, what is your position? Good day.

TNA1: You jumping jump head, why the jump won't you bow to our demands and destroy GW for us? You're a jumping moron, why won't you be our cannon fodder you jumping coward? BLOCKED!!!
TNA2: As you have been blocked by our glorious leader I am taking up diplomacy. jump you, you jumping idiot!!

For the life of me I can't understand why Thanes and Moms diplomacy hasn't resulted in more friends for TNA.

Because there arrogant face holes?! As well as you?

First thing that comes to my mind? I might be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20693

I don't think this comment really deserves any specific reply, you have made two comments to me. You ignore the much more serious and relevant parts of my posts to divert the conversation towards the more trivial aspects. It's lazy and it's been used by every challenged person throughout history. Ironically it was noted in the time of antiquity, so i am guessing you are just playing in character.

My dear, you and the rest of so called strategists BS are boring the rest of us to death. Can you please stop and fight ? The winner is on the board not in your sophisticated thoughts. Sorry to offend you but there's no value at all.

Mr. TITAN. I'm happy now!

DeletedUser

The irony that one of the original cowards who was one of the biggest mouths in Blood-dimmed tide, and one of the first to give up and quit when war broke out, is now telling people to shut up and fight is delicious.

If only you had taken your own advice 10 months ago, Blood-Dimmed Tide may still be around, and ironically The Northern Alliance wouldn't.

DeletedUser20693

I see. You wanna show the rest you know my record pretty well. You tried a lucky guess on me, but guess what, YOU'RE WRONG.

I quit alright, reasons are mine, not your business, call me however you like, you can't make me feel bad about it.

But calling me one of the biggest mouths in BDT shows how pathetic you are. Maybe you've spied or have knowledge about BDT and/or TNA internal forums in the last month since I've returned to grepolis, however during this period I've written at least 2 times more than I did in my previous 6 months before I quit. You have no clue how reserved I was. You should know there are other means people get to know you.

For your record: I'll quit again. Till then "fight is delicious".

DeletedUser

I see. You wanna show the rest you know my record pretty well. You tried a lucky guess on me, but guess what, YOU'RE WRONG.

I quit alright, reasons are mine, not your business, call me however you like, you can't make me feel bad about it.

But calling me one of the biggest mouths in BDT shows how pathetic you are.

For your record: I'll quit again. Till then "fight is delicious".

KC-i hate to call you out in public like this but did you not read the MassMail ordering everyone to say nothing on the externals other than defend badger?

DeletedUser

Yup, i guess you would have to say that. However if TNA want to circumvent their pacts, agreements and no attack policies in this method, then nobody should be suprised if someone plays you at your own game. TNA got played at their own game and they don't like it. That's the crux of the matter.

I have to say, that TNA always seem to mouth off when they don't get their own way.

I just have no idea what you are talking about.. Who do you think it playing TNA's game, and what way? to use your words!
Personally I think we are all having fun, so I am not sure what it is you are referring too?

I don't think this comment really deserves any specific reply, you have made two comments to me. You ignore the much more serious and relevant parts of my posts to divert the conversation towards the more trivial aspects. It's lazy and it's been used by every challenged person throughout history. Ironically it was noted in the time of antiquity, so i am guessing you are just playing in character.

Since you do not understand what it is I am saying/asking I will try to clarify (Just cause I'm a nice gal)

First of all.. I will call the old UN the coalition.. This is the union of GW,TNA, the old WL and who ever joined in to kill off BDT. A bunch of rules was made in the coalition, to insure that you could all work together. This included agreements (as far as I know - I was in BDT at the time) not to attack Minoans and so on, not to attack each other, to keep in the designated oceans when it came to conquest and for me the most important one, that all Blood-Dimmed Tide players would be hunted down till they where gone + all of there allies.. children, neighbours and bla bla.. We agree on this right?

We then have a player from GW. (who has posted on this forum a few times, always forgetting that he started it) This player kept attacking TNA ghosts in TNA oceans. Was told to stop but continued.. Right.. you are with me this far?

TNA also saw talking on the shared forum about attacking them.. openly.. Funny enough that did not go well. TNA did not feel that the agreements was honoured or respected. So they left the coalition... Just like ACER left warlords (the reason for that I do not know, except it was some internal disagreement) So TNA is out of the coalition and so is ACER. The moment they left the coalition, the rules made by the coalition did no longer apply to them.. agree? If the rules had still replied, they would still be part of it. So there is no reason to leave, if the rules still apply. It is fairly easy to understand... just to make sure all is with me.. If you are a member of a polka club, there might be a rule that you hve to wear a feather in your hat at all times and play your tuba an hour a day... Then if you leave the club.. Your do not have to wear that stinking feather in your hat any more or even wear a hat.. and no one can tell you to play your tuba for an hour any more... It is very easy.. quite logical.
So now the deal is.. there are two alliances who doesn't have to abide by the rules sat down by the coalition. These two alliances ACER and TNA decide to band together and make a new alliance, called The UN (probably a bad choice of name, but the plan was to change it once people came together and could come up with idea's for it).
GW kept attacking, what was still the same alliance, but now in the middle of a merger and BDT was invited in to TNA.

So now we have 3 alliances.. The UN, TNA and ACER. All of which is in the process of merging in to this new alliance. So attacking one is really attacking all of them. There was a lot of discussion about if BDT was refugees.. There was the rule made about BDT in the coalition.. But that was in the coalition.. the feather rule.. then there was the refugee question.. Well a refugee is someone who joins an alliance so that they will no longer be attacked.. We was only invited in after GW had attacked, so we would still be under attack, and as all of those who have done real battle with BDT knows, we weren't exactly someone you could wipe off the map in 2 weeks. Hence the months and months of attacking.
We did not seek refuge, we sought new adventures, new possibilities and a way for the game to become more exciting.
WL Elite had taken in simdavrob earlier, no one really cared. Anyway, the feather rule was gone when it came to TNA.

Anyway GW was now in an open war with all ACER players that had left and joined The UN + all TNA players, as they where the same as The UN. Elite then butted in and gave the old ACER players a deadline, that they had to move back, or be prepared to loose all city's. Sadly these players weren't used to being attacked, nor where they prepared for a war like that, so they returned to ACER, and with ninjabeatninja in VM they soon got gobbled up by Elite who then made Warlords United.

Ok.. Minoans.. I haven't forgotten you... You have a lot of idea's.. But try and look at it this way... TNA and TDA has been friends for a long time, just like Minoans and GW are friends. TNA jumps out of the coalition.. meaning no more feather rule.. GW are attacking TNA.. You are attacking TDA.. There is no feather rule.. TNA attacks GW and they help TDA.. Cause with your friendship with GW and no feather rule, it is all right to help TDA. Would you support TNA against GW?? I think not.. you will help them though.. GW and TNA are at war... It is ok if TNA attacks you... There was no elaborate scheme to make it possible to attack Minoans. This happened, and that it was possible to attack Minoans, the enemy of the good friends TDA was just a side bonus.

Now back to your post and reply.. You might think it is trivial, cause you just wrote something that you think sounded good... It does, but to me it doesn't make any sense.. it is gibberish.

TNA did not violate any agreements.. They where attacked and responded.. And no feather rule... So I do not know what game you are talking about!! I would very much like to know what you mean by this (if you can explain it, that is)
Then you say they where played by their own game.. again.. it has no meaning, unless you explain what you mean. And who says that TNA has any problems with the war and what is happening?? No we do not like spies, if that is what you are referring too (since that is what this thread was originally about).

You say I avoid the serious and relevant parts of your post.. I am sorry about that. I just did not see any reason to reply to something that was all based on faulty assessments. I hope my reply this time will satisfy your need for acknowledgement of your previous posts.

Gelinu

DeletedUser

I've missed the nonsense BDT players talk.

1. TNA were not attacked. TNA recruited BDT then went on the offensive. The UN were being attacked, and nobody had any idea who they were or what their intentions were. They had no posted pact with T.N.A and no posted pact with G.W.

2. Acer never left the coalition, they made it quite clear, that although they don't consider themselves a sister alliance of Warlords Elite, they are still part of the coalition.

3. GW and Minoans have never been friends. Sure a couple of ex- players probably talk to them, but GW were as close to Minoans as they were to TDA. Had TNA attacked TDA instead of Minoans, GW and co would have helped TDA instead. - At no point did GW start attacking TDA, they were simply trying to defend members of the coalition.

Please don't believe everything MomsBasement and Thane Badger tell you, as their view of the world is very narrow.

To answer your final questions, TNA talk so much rubbish about other alliances. But this thread shows they have been played at their own game. I have plenty of dirt on the other top 5 alliances, but I don't spread it because those alliances just get on with the game and don't try to spread dirt.

FYI: TNA does have a problem with war otherwise they wouldn't be trying to get TDA, Ownage and Havoc to fight for them. And wouldn't be begging Warlords to stop attacking them.

DeletedUser

My dear, you and the rest of so called strategists BS are boring the rest of us to death. Can you please stop and fight ?

Do you even know who you are talking to? It strikes me that you either want the world to think you are ignorant or you really don't have a clue what you are talking about.

The winner is on the board not in your sophisticated thoughts. Sorry to offend you but there's no value at all.

My reply was to the person i commented to. Pardon me if your own limitations burden you with boredom, i won't be limited to your limitations in life. To be perfectly honest i laugh at what it is you are effectively saying. That i have to dumb down my own expression, just to pander to your lack of it. (and seeming intelligence).

I am Spankymonkey, i haven't stopped fighting since i started the game. Go and stand in the corner for a moment and think about what you say before you play keyboard warrior again.

DeletedUser

I've missed the nonsense BDT players talk.

1. TNA were not attacked. TNA recruited BDT then went on the offensive. The UN were being attacked, and nobody had any idea who they were or what their intentions were. They had no posted pact with T.N.A and no posted pact with G.W.

2. Acer never left the coalition, they made it quite clear, that although they don't consider themselves a sister alliance of Warlords Elite, they are still part of the coalition.

3. GW and Minoans have never been friends. Sure a couple of ex- players probably talk to them, but GW were as close to Minoans as they were to TDA. Had TNA attacked TDA instead of Minoans, GW and co would have helped TDA instead. - At no point did GW start attacking TDA, they were simply trying to defend members of the coalition.

Please don't believe everything MomsBasement and Thane Badger tell you, as their view of the world is very narrow.

To answer your final questions, TNA talk so much rubbish about other alliances. But this thread shows they have been played at their own game. I have plenty of dirt on the other top 5 alliances, but I don't spread it because those alliances just get on with the game and don't try to spread dirt.

FYI: TNA does have a problem with war otherwise they wouldn't be trying to get TDA, Ownage and Havoc to fight for them. And wouldn't be begging Warlords to stop attacking them.

1. This is complete rubbish grimsley, come on you cant seriously type this and not laugh or feel dirty as you say it. So, did these players from TNA/Acer "go on the offensive" with GW? no. Did anyone try to ask them or myself what was going on? No. These were all players that were in the u.n. hours before and apparently the lack of a pact gives GW free reign to attack them with no retaliation.

2. Wow, right. With you picking and choosing what you posted from our internals, i guess you can try to spin this if you'd like. TNA left the coalition because of GW's repeated actions, this was the first thing we did and our leadership voted 92% to do so, the one 'No' vote was actually Badger...But nevermind, that doesnt work into the spin of your alternate reality. GW treated us as an ally worse than BDT ever treated anyone as an enemy.

3. "a couple of ex players" give me a break. Does anyone remember brav's "peacekeeping'' mission to when he came back with a couple million in game points and their top players? Oh, then GW starts handing off cities along the 54 border to them. (goodguys, lorddog, ect) Players that we had been a pubic hair away from going to war with a few days before, GW plants them along our borders. Great friends. Then, what do you know they start attacking our cities, and sniping our cs's with no retaliation or reaction from GW leadership other than empty threats, at least they told me they had made threats to the players but nothing ever happened so obviously they are empty. The actions of these players should have been grounds for imidiate kicking if they valued us as an ally. But this was all just a coincidence i'm sure. You say had we attacked TDA instead of minoans you would have defended them as part of the coalition. What coalition was TDA and minoans part of? Rubbish, so basically what that means is GW would have jumped at the chance to support anyone TNA had the nerve to attack, in a war game...You know, just like all great allies do. GW started this war there is no other way to spin this grimsley, so just stop insulting everyone's intelligence to get yourself off by starting some garbage thread on the externals to bait people into your game. Minoans and GW seemed to be friends when they took my 045 rat trap city a couple days ago, but wait those battle reports cant be accurate because grimsley said they arent friends. I should talk to Inno games about my account showing me false battle reports, its impossible that grimsley is not telling the truth, right?

As far as trying to get TDA, ownage and havoc to fight for us? i'd like some evidence of this. All i've asked is for a fair fight, and to stay out of it. TDA is fighting minoans, arent even near GW. Ownage is obviously in the north and nowhere near GW. You aren't making sense. Grimsley do you actually believe the garbage you post out here? I personally have never spoken to Havoc and dont even know who is running that show over there so i can promise you i haven't tried to get them to fight GW, not even a hint of truth to this. GW is the only major alliance that cant fight anyone on their own. Begging the warlords to stop attacking us? I guess you can say that, its a war we dont want and doesn't make sense for either side. Not only would this be another war where GW sits around doing nothing while better alliances do their fighting for them i have no animosity directed to Warlords. Its clear to me who the sneaky enemy has been all along and its not warlords.

DeletedUser

I think TNA has taken more than 1 city by now, at least 2 or 3 of mine. It's funny pathetic that the only time I get any attacks or siege attempts is while im at work. Makes it easier to rob a guy's house while he is out at work I guess. lol Shows how "capable" they are as strong warriors in the game.

Of course, the simple fact that BdT has hand-fed TNA the knowledge, skills, tricks, intel.... And the fact that the ex-BdT players are the ones who send the greatest majority of attack troops and support troops also shows how mighty and powerful TNA is. Wait, no it doesn't. LOLOLOL -- I remember how it was only after BdT would feed TNA the secret information of troop count / boat count that TNA were able to overcome any of our CS's before the merge too. lolololol

Well the amazing fighter goodguys has run back into VM, but i guess when i took one of his cities (with much help from ex-bdt i will add) all those failed snipe attempts were done while you were sleeping or at work? I guess you guys get off on lying out here and expect people to believe it. Everytime i take one of your cities inside of 55, be sure to thank goodguys for making this war possible and opening up that slot for you. Goodguys, what CS were we able to overcome before the merger? Lunacy. Do you think our players in ocean 43 should be supporting 2 hour CS trips inside of ocean 55? most of the ex bdt players are the ones around the front lines so naturally they will support more. I guess thats better than you guys not supporting each other at all. Where is Brav, kimi? silent, turtling up their cities and supporting sieges in your own cities-not helping once that i can see to help any of your "great warrior" family.

DeletedUser

blah, blah, blah.

all this talk is from both sides is ridiculous.

as far as i can tell only about 8 players in GW are actually participating in this "war" (if you even want to call it that) anyway.

i'm sure most of the alliance would just as soon NOT be at war, but a few of us need something to do to keep from getting bored.

cheers.

DeletedUser

Since no one can agree on who started the war we could just call a cease fire....

*chirp chirp*

okay then. press on! :)

DeletedUser

ahh, impex and bigsky-i love you guys too bad you aren't running that hen house over there

DeletedUser20693

Do you even know who you are talking to? It strikes me that you either want the world to think you are ignorant or you really don't have a clue what you are talking about.

My reply was to the person i commented to. Pardon me if your own limitations burden you with boredom, i won't be limited to your limitations in life. To be perfectly honest i laugh at what it is you are effectively saying. That i have to dumb down my own expression, just to pander to your lack of it. (and seeming intelligence).

I am Spankymonkey, i haven't stopped fighting since i started the game. Go and stand in the corner for a moment and think about what you say before you play keyboard warrior again.

So much frustration I sense, dear smarty. Can't laugh. I just feel pity about you.

PS: My life is not your business as yours is not mine. Stick to the game, ok ?

DeletedUser

1. This is complete rubbish grimsley, come on you cant seriously type this and not laugh or feel dirty as you say it. So, did these players from TNA/Acer "go on the offensive" with GW? no. Did anyone try to ask them or myself what was going on? No. These were all players that were in the u.n. hours before and apparently the lack of a pact gives GW free reign to attack them with no retaliation.

2. Wow, right. With you picking and choosing what you posted from our internals, i guess you can try to spin this if you'd like. TNA left the coalition because of GW's repeated actions, this was the first thing we did and our leadership voted 92% to do so, the one 'No' vote was actually Badger...But nevermind, that doesnt work into the spin of your alternate reality. GW treated us as an ally worse than BDT ever treated anyone as an enemy.

3. "a couple of ex players" give me a break. Does anyone remember brav's "peacekeeping'' mission to when he came back with a couple million in game points and their top players? Oh, then GW starts handing off cities along the 54 border to them. (goodguys, lorddog, ect) Players that we had been a pubic hair away from going to war with a few days before, GW plants them along our borders. Great friends. Then, what do you know they start attacking our cities, and sniping our cs's with no retaliation or reaction from GW leadership other than empty threats, at least they told me they had made threats to the players but nothing ever happened so obviously they are empty. The actions of these players should have been grounds for imidiate kicking if they valued us as an ally. But this was all just a coincidence i'm sure. You say had we attacked TDA instead of minoans you would have defended them as part of the coalition. What coalition was TDA and minoans part of? Rubbish, so basically what that means is GW would have jumped at the chance to support anyone TNA had the nerve to attack, in a war game...You know, just like all great allies do. GW started this war there is no other way to spin this grimsley, so just stop insulting everyone's intelligence to get yourself off by starting some garbage thread on the externals to bait people into your game. Minoans and GW seemed to be friends when they took my 045 rat trap city a couple days ago, but wait those battle reports cant be accurate because grimsley said they arent friends. I should talk to Inno games about my account showing me false battle reports, its impossible that grimsley is not telling the truth, right?

As far as trying to get TDA, ownage and havoc to fight for us? i'd like some evidence of this. All i've asked is for a fair fight, and to stay out of it. TDA is fighting minoans, arent even near GW. Ownage is obviously in the north and nowhere near GW. You aren't making sense. Grimsley do you actually believe the garbage you post out here? I personally have never spoken to Havoc and dont even know who is running that show over there so i can promise you i haven't tried to get them to fight GW, not even a hint of truth to this. GW is the only major alliance that cant fight anyone on their own. Begging the warlords to stop attacking us? I guess you can say that, its a war we dont want and doesn't make sense for either side. Not only would this be another war where GW sits around doing nothing while better alliances do their fighting for them i have no animosity directed to Warlords. Its clear to me who the sneaky enemy has been all along and its not warlords.

1. So we appear to be in agreement. GW did not attack TNA. They attacked "The UN" alliance which was created and not pacted with them. I'm glad you've finally seen my way of thinking.

2. BDT acted as an alliance to actively sabotage GW and Warlord conquests. GW as an alliance never actively tried to disrupt TNA conquests.

3. Goodguys was never part of , and therefore was never handed cities in o54. Funny how your alliance wanted these ex- members relocated to GW oceans away from TDA, yet when they are relocated to o55 which by your accounts is a GW ocean you moan about it. <<<This is the what I mean by you trying to spread dirt and make your enemies appear less honest than you.

As far as TDA go, why was TNA trying so hard to scare them about GW, claiming GW was going to take out TDA after it took out TNA? Why was strangechild demanding the TDA leaders go on skype to discuss a merger and joint venture against GW. And why if Ownage are so far north was strangechild trying to get them involved as well?

You say GW can't fight this war, yet by my estimation this war is currently scored 8-15 in favour of Great Warriors. So for all the dirt and slander you try to spread it must be quite embarrassing to be losing the war too them?

If you didn't want to fight warlords, why take in their only enemies? And then actively defend one of their traitors? Diplomacy 101 teaches you not to wind up those you don't want to fight.
I don't imagine you'll answer any of these questions, as it's hard to spin defending a warlord traitor into a positive diplomatic mission. Perhaps you have some dirt you haven't posted yet, which will help deflect the attention away from your very dirty alliance.

This is quite a long post but the only bit you need to dig your way out of is the whole defending a warlords traitor and offering him cities. If you really wanted to avoid a war with Warlords you wouldn't have gotten involved in that little dispute. TNA = Such a dumb bunch of mercenaries.

DeletedUser

I might as well throw you a comment, since it was one of my city's he was given in ocean 64. A player was about to be exterminated, he was about to loose every one of his city's to his former alliance. All of us who has been in BDT knows what it is like, when people not only want to take your city's but want you gone from the game, it is not as fun as you might think..
So when he asked for help, we all wanted to help him. We did not attack any one, but we helped him get a CS off before his last city was taken. I had never talked to the guy or even heard of him before, but he was in need of a city fast, that he could reach. He asked us for help, as he had no one else to ask for help. I gave him a city in ocean 64. The city's there are often under attack anyway, and will be difficult to hold in the long run. (even though I am putting up a fight as WU saw in the past 16 hours :) Great fight guys! )

So yes, I provided him with a city, so he could relocate, and not be exterminated or vanquished from the game. I think it was the right thing to do. I would also do this for lnonov and Hankuithaarlem two of my most trusted attackers in the game..Why?? Cause it would be the right thing to do.
Was it a diplomatic win, certainly not. Would I do it differently? No, I can't say that I would. I have the utmost respect for WU, they are great adversaries but I believe that the decision to remove someone from the game like that, should never be taken.

DeletedUser

Once he was "exterminated" as you put it. He can simply click re-start and carry on in what ever corner of whatever world he wishes.
But T.N.A have clearly been infected by the BDT mentality, of we do what we want when we want, and just look how that went for those mercenaries.

If T.N.A didn't want to fight Warlords, then they shouldn't be helping their enemies. But they couldn't resist the opportunity to recruit another mercenary with plenty of city slots. I'd put money on even the likes of Goodguys being welcomed in T.N.A if he turned on GW and lost a load of cities, and not because T.N.A are a nice little rescue home for old grepo players, but because they are opportunistic mercenaries who think recruiting random mercenaries with lots of city slots will win them the game.

I can't imagine any of the alliances with integrity pulling off such a low life move. I hope Warlords do join in with the war and work with their oldest allies GW to teach that gaggle of mercenary low life's a thing or two about respect.

DeletedUser

grimesy101 "has a little shameless behaviour in his past"

DeletedUser

I might as well throw you a comment, since it was one of my city's he was given in ocean 64. A player was about to be exterminated, he was about to loose every one of his city's to his former alliance. All of us who has been in BDT knows what it is like, when people not only want to take your city's but want you gone from the game, it is not as fun as you might think..
So when he asked for help, we all wanted to help him. We did not attack any one, but we helped him get a CS off before his last city was taken. I had never talked to the guy or even heard of him before, but he was in need of a city fast, that he could reach. He asked us for help, as he had no one else to ask for help. I gave him a city in ocean 64. The city's there are often under attack anyway, and will be difficult to hold in the long run. (even though I am putting up a fight as WU saw in the past 16 hours :) Great fight guys! )

So yes, I provided him with a city, so he could relocate, and not be exterminated or vanquished from the game. I think it was the right thing to do. I would also do this for lnonov and Hankuithaarlem two of my most trusted attackers in the game..Why?? Cause it would be the right thing to do.
Was it a diplomatic win, certainly not. Would I do it differently? No, I can't say that I would. I have the utmost respect for WU, they are great adversaries but I believe that the decision to remove someone from the game like that, should never be taken.

i never take a part in this forum, but i only can say:
why you didn't contact us and say we will move him into our ocean. instead of this you stack his last large city whit brims and trops and we supose to clean him whit low morale. this is bull from TNA side.

DeletedUser

I can not answer that. I am not the one dealing with the diplomacy. This was not my idea or decision, and I honestly do not know what went ahead of it. But when asked if some one had a city to give up, I volunteered. And when you asked me to withdraw my troops from his city, I did.
I am sorry I can not give you more than that.