Guesses On The New God

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i would think its going to be Hands down Hades

or posibly Apallo

DeletedUser

not that i think hades would be bad, but apollo can work too. his divine powers can relate to a bonus for archers or free range units, he can perhaps help with culture for colonisation, maybe spy detection (recall that the Oracle of Delphi is the priestess for Apollo). he is also god of medicine and healing, so maybe something there. i just can't work out what the myth units would be. coz nymphs kind of sound weak. maybe the griffin? and the phoenix?

dionysius can have satyrs as a myth unit. :p oh, and hades' hellhound is named cerberus. and i humbly submit, instead of an undead archer, the fire-breathing chimera for hades.

well hell hounds would be related with hades and cerberus was his 3-head hellhound(i think) and hell hounds were different from cerberus and no u cant get the Krackin it would be too strong,Hades had undead soldiers and the undead archereds would be a good substitute for the archered but cost more and longer to train so it would even it out,the chimera also sounds like a good idea.

I also thought about dionysius but no he didnt seem any good and Satyrs would be really weak and odd so he doesnt realy could have mythical units.

We can also factor in Pan god of the wild

Favor:

Panic:A noise that errupts from your units scarying the enemy in a fleeing terror
Effect:Enemy troops fight 10% less

Divine Forest: Pan offers u a rich supplied forest
Effect:increases wood production by 50% for 2 hours

Gift of the Wild: A warm echo serges through your troops
Effect:your troops fight 10% stronger for the next battle

Defensive Forest: Pan makes the forest to help protect you
Effect:Kills 10%-50% of enemy troopd

Mythical Units:

Satyrs

Dryaids

i havent thought about the rest.

DeletedUser13436

We can also factor in Pan god of the wild

Favor:

Panic:A noise that errupts from your units scarying the enemy in a fleeing terror
Effect:Enemy troops fight 10% less

Divine Forest: Pan offers u a rich supplied forest
Effect:increases wood production by 50% for 2 hours

Gift of the Wild: A warm echo serges through your troops
Effect:your troops fight 10% stronger for the next battle

Mythical Units:

Satyrs

Dryaids

i havent thought about the rest.
Gift of wild is same as Heroic power Panic isnt much different. Divine forest is useless when happiness effect wood and other 2 resources as well. Defencive forest kills way to many troops I will level them around 20% at maximum

DeletedUser

Gift of wild is same as Heroic power Panic isnt much different. Divine forest is useless when happiness effect wood and other 2 resources as well. Defencive forest kills way to many troops I will level them around 20% at maximum

you do have a point. when i posted that it was like 3 in the morning and was half-asleep.Remember Pan is the god of the wild what divine favors would he be able to use?I based those powers off of the stories.Pan controls the forest thous the Defensive Forest. Gift of the Wild could also be changed but i don't know what tho.

DeletedUser

For some reason i hope the myth units will be a flying one and a naval one and hopefully both will be cheap and low on pop :) .......Althought i doubt that would actually happen

DeletedUser

Um... no, 50% would suck for the attacker! What if it was.... lets say 60 manticores, losing 30 of them would be awful!

DeletedUser8019

I would like to see hades :D but these are god your people worship - and why would you worship the god of death? It just seems to me that as people would not want to worship the god of death it may not make sense to introduce him. But to be honest, I hope they do anyway haha

DeletedUser3613

herpestas master blacksmith= better weapons.. ie units become 50% better in deffence and 100% better in attack.... Myth units ?? couldnt name them but im sure somone at innogames can ;)

DeletedUser

Ok, Olympian Gods are cool.

But how about the Titans?
Yes, they lost against Olympians, but they are the beginning.

Crius, Gaea, Uranus, Atlas, Prometheus, Cronus, Thethys, Themis . . .

DeletedUser

you guys are aware that the new good will be hades right? Its in the announcement section...

Status
Not open for further replies.