Halloween 2013 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

thanks Baudlin, I'd have been gutted to gain 1 cp instead of 250!

DeletedUser44070

What happens when you have used 45 spells?

Can you do a 46th?

DeletedUser14397

after the timer runs out what happens with your remaining stuff do we get more time to use them, say im still able to make a double bp and extra horse then the time runs out does it vanish or do we get more time

DeletedUser

I think the event is interesting, but I've been waiting for something in Grepolis to 'blow me away', and this event just isn't it..

DeletedUser42224

I've brewed 46 mixtures but have not received a new culture level???

DeletedUser32373

Maybe you get the culture level when the event is over?

DeletedUser

after the timer runs out what happens with your remaining stuff do we get more time to use them, say im still able to make a double bp and extra horse then the time runs out does it vanish or do we get more time
Does anyone know the answer to this? I have enough ingredients to get to a culture level, but I need to know whether or not to waste my prizes in order to get the reward. In other words, do we get time after the timer runs out to use to mix stuff? (like in the olympics we got 7 days to use up our laurels)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As soon as the time runs out, the event is over! So you should probably hurry up to get all your ingredients consumed. ;)

DeletedUser

Public safety disclaimer: please do not eat such objects in the real world, should you miraculously manage to come across half this junk. Cerberus teeth are very bad for your stomach lining.

DeletedUser42857

As soon as the time runs out, the event is over! So you should probably hurry up to get all your ingredients consumed. ;)

whats the betting my island quest i get at 2300h is one of those stupid wait five hours quests. :D