Halloween event 2011 - discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i apologiesed got carried away on finding them from my previous years ive got loads

DeletedUser

Like others who've only recently started to play the game, I am fortunate enough to not be in a position where I feel neglected. As such, I can fully enjoy the event. I like the bopping pumpkins and I enjoy the hunt. I know 5% might not be much for someone who has multiple cities, but for a small starting city it is still a nice amount. So thank you for implementing this and I am looking forward to what you will do for Christmas :)

DeletedUser

Like others who've only recently started to play the game, I am fortunate enough to not be in a position where I feel neglected. As such, I can fully enjoy the event. I like the bopping pumpkins and I enjoy the hunt. I know 5% might not be much for someone who has multiple cities, but for a small starting city it is still a nice amount. So thank you for implementing this and I am looking forward to what you will do for Christmas :)

^ Just what he said

DeletedUser

Found 10 pumpkins in a row 'yay'. Anyway it's a shame that it isn't on 1.26 worlds :pro::cool:(SH)

DeletedUser

Crazyduck - Yeah same, if it was in 1.26's like Iota, i would have been doing it each day, but i only logged into athens today and remembered about it.
Got the Award for participating and all but i would much prefer it in 1.26's aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.